SSC MP Recruitment
Indian nationals are invited by the organization to fill up Group B/C Vacancies. So, in this concern Staff Selection Commission has asserted a recruitment notice as SSC MP Recruitment 2016. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit, Essential Qualifications, Experience, Caste, etc can apply for SSC MP Vacancies by filling application forms by the way of online mode quickly. Aspirants are suggested to stay in touch with us on our web portal to gain related updates concerning SSC MP Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates who want to join this reputed organization can rapidly grab this chance by applying and sending hard copies before the end date that is 6th October 2016. Contenders can check the below tuned page which is well prepared by expert and committed team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain other essential information regarding this recruitment notice. Job hunters who are going to apply are advised to determine eligibility standards before applying.
SSC MP Recruitment
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Senior Research Assistant||01|
- Candidates who are applying against SSC MP Jobs should have hold Degree/ Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Sc. Agriculture or B.Sc. Horticulture in concerned discipline from an established university or institute with good academic records.
- Aspirants must have relevant experience in required field of some years (as according to post applied).
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Limits and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Limitations On Age||Pay Scale|
|Accountant||Between18-27 years||Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-|
|Senior Research Assistant||Not exceeding 30 years||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-|
|Junior Chemist||Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-|
|Foreman (Horticulture)||Between 18 years to 25 years||Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-|
Age Relaxations For SSC MP Vacancy:
Candidates that belong to the categories of reserved quota will be granted reservation in age as given below:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD (OBC):13 years
- PWD(SC/ST): 15 years
- Contenders who are applying for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment have to submit Rs.100/- as examination fee in the shape of “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen are free from paying examination fee.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh will going to held two rounds to scrutinize talented job hunters for above mentioned vacancies, and these are:
- OMR/Computer Based Examination
Candidates have to score good marks in OMR/Computer Based Examination to undergo interview round. Aspirants who perform well in interview round will get shortlisted, as final assortment will made on the basis of interview.
Read Here: SSC Interview Questions and Answers
Method to apply for SSC MP Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested to join this commission and wishes to apply for Staff Selection Commission Vacancy have to follow below given points:
- First of all, visit the web portal of organization which is www.sscnwr.org
- After visiting the homepage, hit on “Advertisement No. 01/2016 Of Various Selection Posts Pertaining To SSC (MPR) – Closing Date- 06/10/2016” link which is located at right side of homepage under “Exam Notice” section.
- A new page will appear on hitting this link that which is provided above.
- Now, aspirants have to hit on “Click Here to View Notice in English” link which is given is table.
- Read the notice and instructions given in it with complete concentration.
- Eligible candidates can apply by filling online application form with mandatory details in correct manner.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph, as according to given dimensions.
- At last, press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Must take a print out of it, attach supporting documents as well as certificates with it and send it to the address stated below before the last date.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
The Dy. Director
Staff Selection Commission (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur (CG)-492007
Find More: Chhattisgarh Jobs
- Closing Date for Filling up Online Application and For Making Online Payment: 06th October 2016 till 05.00 p.m.
- Last date for sending hard copy along with documents and certificates: 16th October 2016.
Candidates may check the below given notice to obtain other details. You can get upcoming information regarding SSC MP Recruitment 2017 through this page, all you need is to stay in touch with us on our web portal.
SSC MP Recruitment 2016 Notice: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Time Table|
|SSC Challan Form||SSC Online Registration Part 1/Part 2|
|SSC Admit Card||SSC Result|
|SSC Answer Key||SSC Syllabus|
|SSC Online Test Series||How to Crack SSC Exam|