SSC MP Recruitment
Aspirants who want to make their career in Staff Selection Commission can apply for SSC MP Recruitment. Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region is going to appoint eligible candidates for 07 vacant posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Welfare Administrator, Hindi Translator and Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist in Group C. Aspirants can apply for SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment by submitting online application form which is available at www.sscmpr.org. Candidates have to send application for SSC MP Recruitment 2017 before 07-06-2017. Then send the hard copy of same to grab SSC MP Group C Vacancy.
This Page Includes:
|SSC MP Recruitment Details||SSC MPR Vacancy Details|
|Educational Qualification||Age Bar|
|Salary Detail||Hiring Procedure|
|Steps to apply for SSC MP Jobs||Official Notification|
If you want to apply for SSC MP Recruitment 2018 then firstly you need to ensure your eligibility with the details as mentioned below on this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. We are also providing some handy steps at the beneath section to apply for SSC MP Officer Recruitment.
SSC MP Recruitment
SSC MP Vacancies & Qualification:
|Posts Name||Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||01||M.SC Degree In Chemistry Or Physics; Knowledge Of Photography, Process Making And Lithography|
|Assistant Welfare Administrator||02||Degree Of A Recognized University In Any One Of The Social Science Subjects Such As Economics, Sociology Etc|
|Hindi Translator||01||M.A. (English/Hindi)|
|Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist||03||12th Class Or Equivalent Qualification, From A Recognized Board Or University, (II) A Typing Speed Of 30 Words Per Minute In English Or 25 Words Per Minute In Hindi On Manual Typewriter Or A Typist Speed Of 35 Words Per Minute In English Or 30 Words Per Minute In Hindi On Computer.|
Get Here Latest:
Hiring Criteria for SSC MPR Recruitment:
- To test the skills of aspirants, the recruitment panel will be organized Written Examination or Skill Tests like Typing/Data Entry/Computer Proficiency Test, Documents Verification etc.
- Skill Tests will be of qualifying in nature.
- Only those aspirants will be called for Documents Verification round who will qualify Written Exam & Skill Test.
Age Bar & Remuneration:
Aspirant’s age to apply for SSC MP Administrator Recruitment should be as given below according to post. Contenders who will qualify all stages and appointed for SSC MP Recruitment they will be offered salary as framed below!!
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||PB II, G.P.-Rs. 4600/-||20-25|
|Assistant Welfare Administrator||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 4200/-||20-27|
|Hindi Translator||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 4200/-||18-27|
|Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist||Rs. 5200-20200/- + 1900/-||18-27|
Application Fee for SSC MP Region Jobs:
To apply for Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment, appliers also have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- via “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan. Reserved category and female candidates are exempted from application fee.
SSC MP Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Start Preparing From Here: SSC Online Test Series
Also Read Out: SSC Interview Questions and Answers
Procedure to Apply for SSC MP Group C Recruitment:
- Entrants who desire to apply for Staff Selection Commission MP Recruitment need to visit the official website and that is sscmpr.org.
- Once you reach the homepage, move your cursor towards “Candidate’s Alert” section.
- Afterwards, you need to select “ADVERTISEMENT NO MPR-01/2017- SELECTION POST FOR (MADHYA PRADESH REGION)” link.
- On striking this link, SSC MPR Notification viewing some details will appear. Read it attentively.
- Eligible aspirants who fulfill the educational qualification, experience, age and other criteria can apply for SSC MP Recruitment.
- Applying for sscmpr.org Recruitment, fill SSC Online Application Form with mandatory details.
- Upload digital images of documents, photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Re-read filled application form one more time and press on “Submit” button for final submission of form.
- Take a hard copy of same and attach all relevant documents & testimonials.
- Then keep application form in an envelope and send it to the correct postal address as stated above.
The Regional Director/Dy. Director (MPR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Madhya Pradesh Region,
J-5, ANUPAM NAGAR,
RAIPUR, C.G.- 492007
Find Here More: Madhya Pradesh Jobs
Date to keep in Mind:
Closing date to submit Online Application: 07-06-2017
Last date for receipt of Hard Copy: 17-06-2017
Download Here>>SSC MP Recruitment
Applying aspirants can collect more details concerning SSC Madhya Pradesh Recruitment by reading the Official Notification. You can gather upcoming details about SSC MP Recruitment 2017–2018 from this web page so, you can bookmark it by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC NWR Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|
|SSC Western Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|
|SSC CGL Notification||SSC NER Recruitment|
|SSC CHSL Application Form||SSC KKR Recruitment|