CLAT Counselling 2019 will be conducted by National Law University Odisha, Cuttack from first week of June 2019. Applicants after qualifying CLAT 2019 then will be called for CLAT Seat Allocation.
To appear in CLAT Counselling 2019 candidates have to download the CLAT Counselling Call Letter at below stated dates. We are also providing CLAT Counseling Schedule on below section of this page.
CLAT Counselling 2019 – Process
CLAT Counselling Process includes online registration, making choice of NLU, allotment of seats in NLUs and payment of CLAT Counselling fee, upgrading of seats and then reporting to the alloted NLUs.
Common Law Admission Test is conducted once in a year by one of the 18 National Law Universities of India. The main motive behind conducting this exam is to find out the skilled students for Law UG/ PG programmes. More details about CLAT Counselling 2019 are structured below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
CLAT Counselling 2019
Step Wise Procedure Of CLAT Counselling
Step wise CLAT Counselling procedure is listed below, take a look:
Step 1: Release of first Allotment List
- The First university wise indicative list will be released on the official website.
- The list is totally based on the students’ merit-cum-preference.
Step 2: Payment of Fees and Select Options
- In this step, suitable students will be called for counseling from respective categories.
- Individuals need to pay Rs. 50000/- as counseling fees.
- If any student failed to deposit the amount then his name will be dropped from CLAT 2019 merit list.
- The counseling fee deposited in the CLAT office will be transferred to the participating National Law Universities where the students have taken the admission after completing the whole process of admission.
Step 3: Release of second Allotment List
- This list is prepared by the CLAT office and it includes the name of those students who paid the fees and reserve their seats.
- A list of waitlisted students will also be released by the CLAT office for students who selected against the dropped students.
Step 4: Release of third Allotment List
- After the second list, the office will release the third list which includes the name of those students who have paid their counseling fees and reserve their seats in participating NLU’s.
- Third allotment list will be published which will have names of the provisionally selected against the dropped out students.
- Students who will find their name in the waiting list need to pay Counselling fees and reserve their seats within the specified time period as per the CLAT-2019 calendar.
Step 5: Release of forth Allotment List
- The provisionally selected students have to chance to withdraw their seats within the prescribed time period.
- Nominal fee of Rs. 10, 000/- will be deducted by the authority from the submitted counseling fees.
- The forth allotted list includes the name of those students who have paid the Counselling fee against the first, second and third indicative lists.
- Those students whose name will appear in the last allotted list are required to submit full fees to the allotted NLU at the time of admission.
Step 6: Completion of admission formalities to the allotted NLUs
- In this step, selected students need to report at the allotted NLU along with the balanced amount towards admission fees.
- It is compulsory for the students to carry original documents issued by the competent authority to complete their admission formalities.
- Respective universities will check their documents at the time of their admission.
- If any student failed to meet the eligibility criteria then he will not be able to take admission.
- Those students who failed to report at the allotted NLU will lose their claim for admission and their entire amount of the counseling fee of Rs. 50,000/- will be forfeited.
Press Here for CLAT Counselling Link
- CLAT application form 2019
- CLAT admit card 2019
- CLAT score card
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet for proof of date of birth
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Specially-Abled certificate
- NRI certificate
- Domicile certificate
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Lock: This option is provided to students in each round of CLAT Counseling after the publication of allotted list. This option will confirm the allotted university choice for that counseling round.
Shifting/ Up-Gradation: This option will be provided after the first round of CLAT 2019 counseling by CLAT committee. This option is given only to those students who had participated in the previous counseling round.
Withdrawal: This option can be used in two ways. If any student attending CLAT 2019 Counselling failed to deposit the amount then he may lose the chances to get admission in NLUs. In that case he can use this option.
One can use withdrawal option before the final allotment list. Students who wish to withdraw their candidature from NLU admission process can use this option and fees will be transferred to his bank account after a deduction of Rs. 10,000/- from that fee.
You Can Also Check: CLAT Answer Key
CLAT 2019 Participating Institutes:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Trichy
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
Also Check: Top 10 Law Colleges In India Accepting CLAT Score
CLAT Counselling Schedule/ Dates:
|Publication of first list for CLAT counselling 2019||Second week of June 2019|
|Payment of fees for Round I||Second week of June 2019|
|Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling Round I begins||Second week of June 2019|
|Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round I ends||Third week of June 2019|
|Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling Round I ends||Third week of June 2019|
|Publication of revised results of CLAT 2019||Third week of June 2019|
|Publication of second list for CLAT counselling 2019||Third week of June 2019|
|Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round II begins||Third week of June 2019|
|Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling Round II begins/ Exercising option for shifting seats begins||Third week of June 2019|
|Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round II ends||Third week of June 2019|
|Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling Round II ends/ Exercising option for shifting seats ends||Third week of June 2019|
|Last date for withdrawal from counselling of CLAT (admission process)||Last week of June 2019|
|Publication of third list for CLAT counselling 2019||Last week of June 2019|
|Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round III begins||Last week of June 2019|
|Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling Round III begins||Last week of June 2019|
|Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round III ends||Last week of June 2019|
|Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling Round III ends||Last week of June 2019|
|Complete entire admission formalities by every candidate at the allotted NLUs||Last week of June 2019|
|Receiving status of admissions from participating NLUs in CLAT office||First week of July 2019|
|Closure of CLAT 2019 admission office||First week of July 2019|
Check Complete Details On: CLAT Exam
Those students who want to know more about CLAT Counselling 2019 can follow us on Facebook and Twitter. If you want to ask something then you may write to us in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|LAW Entrance Exam||CLAT Admit Card|
|CLAT Application Form||How To Crack CLAT|
|CLAT Mock Test||CLAT Exam Pattern|
|CLAT Sample Papers||CLAT Eligibility Criteria|