MHT CET 2019 Application Form is going to be released in Third week of January 2019!!! To apply for MHT CET Exam, candidate must have to ensure their eligibility and then check MHT CET Registration Dates below.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra will only accept MHT CET Application Form till Last week of March 2019. After that candidates will be able to download MHT CET 2019 Admit Card from Last week of April 2019 onwards for the exam scheduled in Second week of May 2019.
MHT CET 2019 Exam
MHT-CET 2019 is conducted to evaluate the applying contenders for providing admission in First and Direct Second Year of Full Time Professional Undergraduate Technical Courses like MMS, MBA, PGDM & PGDBM and other.
To get more details or check the complete MHT CET 2019 Notification, you have to move your cursor downwards as our team members www.recruitmentinboxx.com has designed this page accordingly.
MHT CET 2019
MHT CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who want to get admission in given course they need to fulfill MHT CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria which is given below-
Engineering, Technology & Pharmacy Courses
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- There is no age limit to apply.
- Candidates must have completed HSC/12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. Appearing applicants can also apply
Health Science Course
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- For Unani and Ayurvedic courses, candidates must be born on or before 1st October 2001. For other health science courses, candidates must be born on or before 31st December 2001.
- Contenders must pass HSC/12th or its equivalent examination with PCB & English.
- Contenders should be medically fit.
Check Here: Engineering Entrance Exams Notification
MHT CET 2019 Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 800 for General category and Rs.600 for Reserved category candidates.
- Applicants have to download and print the Bank Challan & submit the fee through State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
- Contenders are advised to make the payment after 48 hrs of the MHT CET 2019 Registration.
MHT CET 2019 Admission Process:
- Admission to MBA/MMS/PGDM Courses in the B-schools across Maharashtra will be done on basis of MAHCET Scores as well as All India MBA entrance exam scores like CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA and GMAT. MAHCET 2019 Exam will be held in Second week of March 2019
- Final MHT CET 2019 Merit List will be prepared on the basis of MAHCET Scores as well as All India MBA entrance exam.
MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern:
The Maharashtra CET will be held in Second week of May 2019. Candidates those apply for engineering courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 3. Those applying for the Heath science degree and other courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 2.
- The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- The question paper will come in English or Marathi or Urdu for PCB. Mathematic paper will be in English language only.
- The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question. Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 1½ hours for each paper.
- No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Paper||Syllabus||No. of Question||Marks Allotted||Total marks|
|Paper 1||Physics||50||1 marks||50|
|Paper 2||Biology (Botany)||50||1 marks||50|
|Biology (Zoology)||50||1 marks||50|
|Paper 3||Mathematics||50||2 marks||100|
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
MHT CET 2019 Syllabus:
Logical and Abstract Reasoning: This shall include questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. The section may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also on Verbal Reasoning.
Quantitative Aptitude: This shall include questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio &proportion, percentage etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs & charts.
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension: This shall include the passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc.
Get Complete Detailed: MHT CET Syllabus
MHT CET 2019 Admit Card:
For appearing in examination, candidates have to take MHT CET Admit Card along with the documents. Candidates are advised to connect with us for getting their MHT CET 2019 Hall Ticket. MHT CET Hall Ticket 2019 will be available from 1st week of March, 2019 onwards. Candidates who have completed the registration process successfully will have to visit the MHT CET 2019 Official Website to obtain the admit card. Candidates must enter valid details and check the information printed on the MAH CET 2019 Admit Card.
MHT CET Answer Key 2019:
Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell will publish MHT CET Answer Key of all versions in the 3rd week of May 2019. The authority will also release provisional & official answer key through online mode. The official MHT CET Answer Sheet will be released in the 4th week of May 2019. Candidates can check their answer key by entering their “Registration ID” & “Password”.
MHT CET Result 2019:
Applicants will check their MHT CET 2019 Result from the 1st week of June 2019 through online mode. The MHT CET Results will be published on our web portal whenever MHT CET 2019 Results will be announced. After the result declaration, MHT CET Merit List 2019 will be prepared separately for all the courses. Keep the printout of the MHT-CET 2019 Result & keep MHT CET Result 2019 Maharashtra safe till the admission process is not over.
MHT CET Counselling 2019:
- MHT CET 2019 Counselling process will start after the declaration of MHT-CET Result 2019.
- The MH CET Counselling Procedure will start from the 2nd week of June 2019.
- According to schedule, applicants will have to report at the regional centre.
- Contenders have to carry all the documents in original at the time of counselling for the verification process.
- Entrants will be invited by authority for admissions after the verification of documents & eligibility is finished.
- For getting admission in candidates preferred college, Candidates will have to enter the name of colleges & courses in the decreasing order as per their preferences.
MHT CET Statistics 2018
Number of Registered Candidates
|Total Number of Registered Candidates||435606|
|Number of Registered Female Candidates||179288 (41.2%)|
|Number of Registered Male Candidates||256306 (58.8%)|
|Number of Transgender Candidates||12 (0.0%)|
Number and Percentage of present candidates
|Division||Paper I (Mathematics)||Paper II (Physics & Chemistry)||Paper III (Biology)|
|Candidates Present in Number||Candidates Present in %||Candidates Present in Number||Candidates Present in %||Candidates Present in Number||Candidates Present in %|
MHT CET Topper (Previous Year)
|Name||MAH CET 2017 Score||MAH CET 2017 Percentile|
|Khalid Rashid Syed||138||99.99|
|Tushar Narayan Dhanwani||137||99.99|
MHT CET 2019 Rank Predictor
- MHT CET Rank Predictor 2018 is a technique to which applicants can easily predict their rank from answer key provided by MHT-CET 2018.
- The contenders will have to make sure that they enter their correct scores in order to get the most probable score.
- To calculate the MHT CET 2018 Rank, the contenders must use the official answer key.
- By comparing the responses of contenders in the examination with the correct ones as per the answer key, the applicants will be able to predict their scores with the help of MHT CET Rank Predictor 2018.
MHT CET Cut Off
Medical Science MHT CET 2018 Cutoff (Expected):
|Name of College||MHT CET 2018|
|MHT CET 2016 Cut Off|
|MHT CET 2017|
|Grant Medical College, Mumbai||164-175||165||173.25|
|L.T. Medical College, Mumbai||78-85||80||84|
|G.S. Medical College, Mumbai||150-165||155||162.74|
|T.N. Medical College, Mumbai||98-107||100||105|
|Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Thane||45-55||50||52.5|
|B.J. Medical College, Pune||160-180||170||178.5|
|Dr. V.M. Medical College, Solapur||80-93||85||89.25|
|Government Medical College, Miraj||80-85||84||84.2|
|Shree Bhausaheb Hire Medical College, Dhule||40-50||45||47.25|
|R.C.S.M. Government College, Kolhapur||83-92||85||89.25|
|Government Medical College, Nagpur||165-180||170||177.3|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur||75-85||80||84|
|Shri V.N. Government Medical College, Yeotmal||83-93||85||89.25|
|Government Medical College, Akola||80-90||85||89.25|
|Government Medical College, Aurangabad||110135||120||126|
|Government Medical College, Nanded||35-48||40||42|
|Government Medical College, Latur||84-93||85||89.25|
|S.R.T.R. Medical College, Ambajogai||40-50||45||47.25|
Must Check: Distance Engineering Colleges In India
MHT CET B.Tech 2018 Cut-Off:
|Name of the Institute||Branch||2018|
Expected Rank Cut Off
|Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai||Dyestuff Technology||3420- 5600||3283||5312||–|
|Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||1793-2018||1640||1923||1992|
|KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||1195-1545||12550||13695||13955|
|Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai||Bio-Medical Engineering||9000-1045||9143||9476||–|
|Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune||Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.||4656-1794||4848||6195||16944|
|ThadomalShahani Engineering College, Mumbai||Bio-Medical Engineering||1234-3698||13027||35782||–|
|Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune||Polymer Engineering||1996-6980||20664||23413||68592|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||1124-1454||12550||13695||13955|
|Fr. C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai||Information Technology||3576-5879||4371||5607||5293|
|Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune||Industrial Engineering||9068-3087||10432||11511||28272|
Also Check: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
Procedure to Fill MHT CET Application Form 2019
Follow below given simple steps to fill the MHT CET 2018 Application Form: Have a look below!!!
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- First of all interested candidates must visit to the official website of the organization that is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Then candidates must go through “Degree Programs” at the right side on the home page.
Step 2: Follow the MHT CET 2018 Form
- Select the appropriate link of “MHT CET 2018” and hit on it.
- Then go through “Notifications” section on this new page.
- Hit on “MHT CET Notification 2018” link and read the complete advertisement in suitable way.
Step 3: MHT CET 2018 Login Page Will Appear:
- Then candidates should come back to the previous page.
- After that candidates need to move their cursor to the “Registration for MAH CET 2018” at the left side.
- After that candidates have to enter their registration number and password.
- Hit on “submit” tab located as above given dialog box.
- For new registration you must press on above given link of “here for new registration”.
- Then fill complete details asked in the format of the form.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- Candidates who are going to get admission in MHT CET they need to pay application fee.
- Aspirants can pay through online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For online payment service charges will be decided as per rules.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
Step 5: Upload the Required Documents
- Now candidates have to fill online application form in appropriate manner.
- Upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification etc if applicable.
- Scanned recent passport size photograph along with signature.
Step 6: Final Submission of Form
- Now contenders must take a preview of the complete form.
- At last hit on “Submit’ tab and you should take a print out of the form for future reference.
MHT CET 2018 Date:
|Commencement of online registration & confirmation of application submission||Third week of January 2019|
|Online registration & confirmation with late fee of Rs. 500||Last week of March 2019|
|Issue of MHT CET admit card||Last week of April 2019|
|MHT CET 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|Release of provisional answer key||Last week of May 2019|
|End date to submit objections on question paper/answer key||Last week of May 2019|
|Availability of OMR answer sheet||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||First week of 2019|
|Commencement of registration for counselling||First week of June 2019|
|Release of provisional merit list||Third week of June 2019|
|Final merit list release date||Third week of June 2019|
|Round-1 counselling of MHT CET 2019||Last week of June to first week of July 2019|
|Round 2- counselling of MHT CET 2019||First to second week of July 2019|
|Round 3- counselling MHT CET 2019||Third week of July 2019|
Go through the Official Website or press the above mentioned direct link of the notification to get more details about MHT CET 2018 Application Form. You can get updates directly in your mailbox by subscribing our free email section at www.recruitmentinboxx.com and can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. We will send all latest notification on your Facebook timeline.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|