AP EdCET Notification
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the AP EdCET Notification and exam dates for various Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Tests (AP CET). As per AP EdCET Notification, AP EdCET Exam Date is 06-05-2019.
Candidates who want to appear in Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test to get B.Ed Admission must check the AP EdCET Notification. AP EdCET Notification 2019 includes all the essential information about the B.Ed Entrance Exam.
AP EdCET B.Ed Notification
Candidates are advised to match the required eligibility criteria before applying for AP EdCET online registration. Individuals are required to submit their AP EdCET Application Form till last date i.e. March 2019. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education conducts AP EdCET for those students who want to take admission in B.Ed Programmes.
More information about AP EdCET Notification 2019 is listed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Out: List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
AP EdCET Notification
AP EDCET 2019 Exam Highlights
|Date of AP EDCET 2019||06-05-2019|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University|
|Application Mode of AP EDCET 2019||Online|
|Medium of AP EDCET 2019||English,|
|Duration of AP EDCET 2019||2 Hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||150 Objective multiple choice questions|
|Sections||Part A: General English (25 questions)|
Part-B: General Knowledge(15 questions)
and Teaching Aptitude(10 questions)
Part-C: Methodology (100 Questions)
|Courses offered||B.Ed. Regular Course|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EdCET Notification:
- Student must be the Indian citizen.
- Individuals must related to Andhra Pradesh state and also satisfy the local/non local status.
- Those students who want to apply against AP EdCET Notification 2019 must have done BA/ B.Sc/ BSc (Home Science)/ B.Com/ BCA/ BBM from any recognized university.
- Those individuals who are in the final year are also eligible to apply against Andhra Pradesh EdCET Notification.
- Students must have obtain minimum 50% marks in bachelor’s degree (40% marks for SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD category).
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Eligibility Criteria for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019 choice of subject under Part C:
|Methodology||AP EdCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria|
|Mathematics||Candidate with B.A. / B.Sc. with Mathematics|
as one of the group subjects or B.C.A.
candidates with Mathematics at
intermediate level as a group subject.
B.Tech with Mathematics & Physics.
|Physical Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied|
Physics and Chemistry or Allied
Material Sciences under Part-II
group subjects or B.C.A. candidates
with Physical Sciences (Physics and
Chemistry) at intermediate
level as group subject.
|Biological Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc. / B.Sc.|
(Home Science)who have studied
Botany and Zoology
or Allied Life Sciences under Part-II
group subjects or B.C.A. Candidates
with Biological Sciences at
intermediate level as group subject.
|Social Studies||All candidates with B.A. /B.Com. /|
B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with
Social Sciences at intermediate
level as group subject.
|English||Candidates with B.A Special|
English or M.A. English.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
AP EdCET Admission Process:
Those students who will be able to clear Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test will go through counseling process. On the basis of their marks in entrance test, suitable seats/ colleges will be given to qualified students.
- General category candidates will have to make payment of Rs 709/-(Rs. 650 + Rs. 59) (inclusive service charge) as the application fee.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to SC and ST category need to make payment of Rs 509/-(inclusive service charge).
- One can make the payment of the fee at the any of the Andhra Pradesh centres.
- The fee can also be made by the payment gateway such as net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- After fee payment either by cash at AP Online centres or by money transfer candidate can check their status of fee submission.
- On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the written entrance test, the admission will be done.
- To get the allotment of the college for the B.Ed. course, candidates will have to appear for counselling.
- The exam will be of objective nature having multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be comprised of 140 questions.
- There will be three different sections.
- The question paper will be in English and Urdu language such candidates will have to opt Kurnool as the Exam Centre.
|Part A: General English||25/25|
|Part B: General Knowledge||15/15|
|Part C: Methodology (Mathematics/|
Social Studies/English)Candidates need to choose
any one subject as per their speciality
Part-C: Applicant has to select one of the following subjects
How to Apply for AP EdCET Notification:
Individuals who want to fill AP EdCET Application form are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Then select “AP EdCET -18” option and you will be on a new page.
- Read all the instructions and hit “Fee payment” option.
- Fill the details and deposit the fees through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Press initiate payment button and hit “Fill application form” button
- Enter the required details and press “Proceed to fill application” option.
- Fill Online AP EdCET 2019 Application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
AP EdCET 2019 Exam Centres:
Certificate Verification at Helpline Centres:
- Attend for certificate verification at any nearest helpline centre notified.
- Carry a proof of processing fee
- Carry a mobile that belongs to you to receive a confidential message.
- Submit one set of Xerox copies of certificate in the following order for verification along with original certificates.
- APEdCET 2019 hall ticket
- APEdCET 2019 rank card
- 10Th class certificate
- Intermediate pass memo(compulsory for BBA degree candidates)
- Degree marks memo and provisional pass certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate (mee seva)
- Income certificate or ration card proof for declaring eligible for fee reimbursement
- TC/PH/NCC/CAP certificates
AP EdCET Admit Card:
The organization will release the AP EDCET Hall Ticket on April 2019. Students need to visit the official website and use their roll number and password at required space. Without call letter, no one can attend the AP Education Common Entrance Test.
AP EdCET Result 2019:
The results will be declared on April 2019 on official website of the organization. Those individuals who will be able to crack the exam will go through counseling process.
Also Check: AP EdCET Answer Key
AP EdCET Counselling 2019:
- After the declaration of results, the counseling process will be organized.
- Individuals need to fill preference list of colleges and according to their marks in the entrance exam, suitable seats will be allotted to them.
- At last students need to visit the allotted college along with their essential documents.
Know Complete Details On: AP EdCET Web Counselling
AP EdCET Notification 2019- Important Dates:
|Issue of Notification||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Application||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application with Late Fee||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from Website||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||6 May 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Date of Announcement of Results||1st week of May 2019|
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on AP EdCET Notification 2019.
If you have any query then you may write it in the given below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|