NCHMCT JEE Application Form
National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology has released the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form @ntanchm.nic.in. Candidates can fill the NCHMCT JEE Application Form by using the NCHMCT JEE Login Link before last date.
Candidates can start filling the NCHMCT JEE Online application form from 15-01-2019 at the official website of NCHMCT. Last date to fill the NCHMCT JEE Registration Form along the the application fee is 15-03-2019.
NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam Application Form
NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam 2019 is going to be conducted on 27-04-2019 and result will be declared on 15-05-2019. Through the NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam, a total of 8,124 seats will be allotted across the NCHM JEE 2019 participating institutes on merit basis.
Candidates in order to fetch more details regarding NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form can go through below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application||15-01-2019|
|Last date to fill application||15-03-2019|
|Last date for the uploading of|
scanned images & fee payment
|Availability of Admit Cards||03-04-2019|
|Date of Exam||27-04-2019|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of May 2019|
NCHMCT JEE Application Form
How to Fill NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form?
Candidates have to follow the some steps that are mentioned below:-
Go Through NCHMCT JEE Official Website:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology that is www.nchm.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Apply Online” link under Admission to B.Sc. H&HA NCHM JEE-2019.
- On the next page you have to select the “View/ Download JEE 2019 Information brochure” link
- Now you have to read the all the information in the NCHM JEE Notification very carefully.
- Then you also have to read complete notification that contains all relevant details such as eligibility, required fee and procedure of selection etc.
Online Registration Form for NCHMCT:
- After reading the notification you have to “Fresh Candidate (Hit here) to create log in” link.
- Then you need to fill NCHMCT Online Registration Form with all required details in correct manner.
- Candidates who are already logged in candidate they need to hit “Hit Here” to complete process and fill required details.
Fill Application Form:
- After login the account candidates need to fill NCHMCT Online Form.
- You are required to enter personal details, educational details and other basic details.
- Once you have completed the NCHMCT 2019 online application form, tick the declaration box and hit on ‘save’.
Upload Required Documents:
- After filling the application form you have to upload required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Candidates require to paying application fee and attaching the fee payment slip with the NCHMCT 2019 Online Form.
Submit Your Application:
- You also need to upload latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Now you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates applying for notification may read below given Eligibility norms
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- One must have Passed Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent (10+2 system) with English as one of the subjects.
- Pass English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply National Council of Hotel Management JEE 2019
- Candidates should be medically fit.
Choose From Here: Career After 12th In India
- Candidate’s should have maximum age of 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category) as on 1st July 2019.
- One have been born on or after 1st July 1997 (1st July 1994 for SC/ST category) are eligible to appear in National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam.
NCHMCT JEE Application Fees
as per mentioned in the NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam Notification, appliers have to submit prescribed application fees as per their category through online mode.
|General / OBC||Rs 800|
|SC / ST / PD||Rs 400|
Get List Of: Best Books To Prepare For NCHMCT JEE Exam
Admission of eligible students for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Notification to 3years 6 semesters B.Sc.(HHA) Program” in more than 63 IHMs will be made on the basis of Entrance Exam followed by counseling rounds.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: It will be organized via online mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Get Here Section Wise: NCHMCT JEE Syllabus
Applicants must carry a medical fitness certificate at the time of certificate and it must be Registered Medical Practitioner.
NCHM JEE Reservation Criteria 2019
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 seat in each participating institute|
Download PDF: NCHMCT JEE Sample Paper
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2019
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology will release the NCHMCT JEE Hall Ticket in the third week of April 2019. Participating candidates can download their admit card through online mode from the official site.
NCHMCT JEE Result 2019
Soon after completion of exam, Result of NCHMCT JEE will be declared by National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology in the third week of May 2019. Candidates can check the result from official site by entering registration ID or password.
NCHMCT JEE Cut-offs 2019
NCHMCT JEE cut-offs are prepared basis minimum qualifying marks as well as rank obtained by an aspirant in JEE. Candidates must score more than the qualifying marks to be declared qualified in the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019
Counselling process will be commenced from last week of May 2019. On the basis of merit of NCHMCT JEE 2019, candidates will be called for NCHMCT JEE Counseling where seat will be allotted based on the All India Rank (AIR) merit, choice of Institution etc. Counseling involves Registration, documents verification, seat allotment reporting to college.
NCHM JEE 2019 Exam Centres
|NCHM JEE Exam Centres||Centre Code|
For getting more information about NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2019 one can go through the official link. Keep visiting to this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grab latest updates. You can kindly bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Candidates, if you have any query regarding, then you can leave the comment in the below comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|