NCHMCT JEE 2019
NCHMCT JEE Registration Link activated from 15 January 2019 ! National Testing Agency (NTA) has released NCHMCT JEE 2019 Notification having all details concerning eligibility, exam fees, Dates & others.
NCHMCT JEE Last Date 2019:
Applicants can fill & submit NCHMCT JEE Application Form till 15th March 2019. Dates for the uploading of scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature is from 15-01-2019 to 16-03-2019.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Dates 2019:
|Events||NCHMCT JEE Dates 2019|
|On-line Submission of Application|
|NCHMCT Online Registration|
|Dates for the uploading of|
scanned images of Candidate’s
Photograph and Signature
|15-01-2019 to 16-03-2019|
|Dates for the successful final transaction of fee :|
|Through Credit/Debit Card||15-01-2019 to 16-03-2019|
|Through Net Banking up to|
11.50 p.m. and through e-
challan up to bank hour
|15-01-2019 to 16-03-2019|
(upto bank hours)
|Date of Examination||27-04-2019|
|Timing of Examination||09.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m|
NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam Dates:
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination on 27 April 2019 for admission into B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration course.
Hit on below link to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Registration. Through this article prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you will get all details concerning Entrance Examination.
NCHMCT JEE 2019
|Exam Name||NCHMCT JEE 2019 (Joint Entrance Examination)|
|Organizing Authority||National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Exam Type||National Level Examination|
|Programs Offered||B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration|
|Number Of Questions||200|
|Section||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language, Aptitude for Service Sector|
|Negative Marking||1 mark for each correct answer, 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer|
|Type Of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Senior Secondary examination with English|
How to submit NCHMCT JEE 2019 Registration Form?
Steps to submit Application Form 2019:
- Apply for Online Registration
- Fill Online Application Form
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Pay Examination Fee
- Download Confirmation Page
APPLY FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Log on to official website of organization which is ntanchm.nic.in
- Now, hit on ‘Information Bulletin’ link from left side over there.
- Meet eligibility from National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination Notice.
- Those meeting eligibility from Notification may tap on ‘Fill Application Form’ link.
- Choose Registration Form link.
- Applicants must enter all details in National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Registration Form.
- Login with User Id & password.
FILL NCHMCT JEE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- At next step, download online application form.
- Fill NCHMCT JEE 2019 Online Application Form with required information.
UPLOAD SCANNED PHOTO & SIGNATURE
Now, upload necessary documents/ testimonials along with National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination Application Form.
PAY EXAMINATION FEE
Applicants must submit fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan
DOWNLOAD CONFIRMATION PAGE
Hit on submit tab for submission of above details. Also, contenders are recommended to keep copy safe.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility 2019:
All the eager candidate are advised to ensure their eligibility such as nationality, age limit, qualification etc before filling the Application Form. If otherwise found ineligible on later stage of admission their candidature will be canceled.
Aspirants must be of India citizen or NRI otherwise they will be ineligible to apply.
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 25 years.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 28 years.
Candidate should have passed in 10+2 or its equivalent with English as one of the subject from recognized Board/ Institutions. The students qualify the qualifying exam with English as one of the subjects.
Check Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
Those studying in final year are also eligible to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan.
- Processing charges & Goods and Service Taxes are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
Amount of fee:
- General/ Non creamy layer OBC: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender: Rs.400/-
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2019:
- The NCHMCT JEE Examination will be organized in the Last week of April 2019.
- The exam duration will be three hours.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
- Total 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- For the wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Download Here: NCHMCT JEE 2019 Sample Paper
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2019
Have a look on complete NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2019. There will be no prescribed syllabus for the examination. Appearing aspirants can prepare for exam according to the given subjects. The subjects are
- Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- English Language
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2019
The reservations of seats as per the categories are given below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|Physically Disabled (PD)||5%|
NCHMCT JEE Result 2019
- As per latest updated on official website, NCHMCT JEE 2019 result of the written test will be declared from 15 May 2019.
- Candidates can check their score card through online mode. The All India Merit List will be prepared of the candidates on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
- On the basis of the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Merit List, candidates will be called for further selection process that is Counselling Process. The NCHMCT JEE Counselling will be scheduled in the last week of May 2019. It will be organized in three rounds.
Documents required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Rank Card & Admit Card.
- PH certificate (if applicable).
- DOB Certificate.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Important Books To Prepare For NCHMCT JEE 2019
|For Reasoning and Logical Deduction Section|
|For Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude Section|
|For English Language Section|
|For Service Aptitude Section|
- Arihant Study Package for Hotel Management and Hospitality Administration
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by Gladvin Rego
- How to Prepare For the Hotel Management Entrance Examination by Thorpe
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by Dr R P Datason
- Ramesh Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- Dharmendra Mittal’s 10 Mock Tests For Hotel Management Entrances
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide By Jawahar Book Centre
- Hotel Management Catering Technology: Entrance Exam, Guide by VVK Subburaj
Download Here: NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
To get rest of details regarding NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form press Official Link given here. For any query related to details of exam, ask in below given comment box. Team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||NCHMCT JEE Result|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|