UPSC CMS Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct Combined Medical Services Examination on 21st July 2019. Candidates who had applied for UPSC CMS Exam can download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 from here. Get more details of UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket @ www.upsc.gov.in.
Computer Based Combined Medical Services Examination will be held by Union Public Service Commission on scheduled dates. Download your www.upsc.gov.in admit card for CMS exam from here.
UPSC CMS 21st July Exam Hall Ticket:
With the help of registration number or roll number, you will get your Union Public Service Commission CMS Admit Card. By pressing on link placed below, you will view your hall ticket.
To gain more details about Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam Hall Ticket, go through this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CMS Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services exam|
|Name of the Posts||Assist Divisional Medical Officer,|
Medial Officer & other
|UPSC CMS Notification Date||10-04-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||06-05-2019|
|UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Dates||21-07-2019|
Process to download UPSC CMS Online Admit Card 2019:
Candidates can download UPSC CMS Online Hall Ticket 2019 by going through the following guidelines in appropriate manner.
- To download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket Online, Aspirants may visit official site of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- You may move under right side under ‘What’s New’ section to download UPSC E Admit Card.
- Various links are available over there, hit on ‘e-admit card Combined Medical Services Examination 2019 link.
- At new window, press on ‘hit here’ link.
- Read all instructions carefully, hit on ‘Yes’ tab.
- Choose ‘By registration number’ or ‘by roll number’ link from there.
- Enter asked details if you choose ‘By registration number’ head.
- After putting registration number and date of birth, hit on submit tab.
- In case, you choose by roll number, then enter your roll number & date of birth.
- Press on submit tab.
- Your UPSC CMS Call letter will appear facing you.
- Contenders may download Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Admit Card.
- Carry print copy of same to be carried during exam time.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2019:
Apart from UPSC CMS Admit Card Online, you can check CMS Exam Pattern also at the beneath section.
- Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam will be organized in online mode.
- The examination will consist of two papers.
- Both the paper will be of 250 marks.
- Time duration for each paper is of 2 hours.
- Paper I will include questions from General Medicine, General Ability and Pediatrics.
- Paper II will include questions from Gynecology & Obstetrics, Surgery and Preventive & Social Medicine.
- There will be 120 questions for each paper.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern:
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||Maximum marks|
shall be 250
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Surgery||40 Questions||Maximum marks|
shall be 250
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
Check Out Complete: UPSC CMS Syllabus
Details on UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019:
Candidates are suggested to following details mentioned above UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2019
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
UPSC CMS 2019 Examination Centres:
Download Here: UPSC CMS Previous Papers
UPSC CMS Admit Card Online:
Union Public Service Commission organizes Combined Medical Services examination for the recruitment of Junior Scale Posts, Asst Divisional Medical Officer in Central Health Services, Assistant Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II. Combined Medical Services Exam will be held on scheduled dates. You may download your Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket from this page.
Get Here Best Study Material: Combined Medical Services Books
Identity Proof To Be Carried with UPSC CMS Admit Card During Exam:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Also Get Here: UPSC Study Material
Hit on its Official Link for more details about UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates from time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||UPSC CMS Result|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Previous Year Question Paper|