BVP CET 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune has invited BVP CET 2018 Online Application Form for admission to UG & PG Courses. Ensure Exam Dates, eligibility criteria for various courses, Notification details from here.
BVP Common Entrance Test is a gateway to the admission in various UG & PG programmes offered by BVP and its affiliated institutions. It organizes BVP CET 2018-19 Exam separately to get admission in the Engineering, Medical, Management & other courses.
BVP CET UG/PG Exam Dates:
Applicants may apply for B. Tech CET-Engineering entrance test latest by 21.05.2018. Engineering entrance test for admission to B. Tech course will be held on 27.05.2018. Check all UG/PG applying dates as well as exam dates from below.
You may read all instructions carefully prior filling of BVP CET Online Application Form. Here we the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details about BVP CET 2018-19 Online Application Form & others. Have a look below!
BVP CET 2018
BVP CET 2018 Eligibility:
|Courses||Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Eligibility Criteria|
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|For B.Tech||Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.|
Appearing Candidates also apply.
|Secure 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST).|
|For LLB||Pass Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.||Secure 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST).|
|For MBA||Pass Bachelor or Master Degree.||Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST category).|
|For MCA||Pass three years of Bachelor degree with mathematics at 12th or graduation level.||Obtained 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST category).|
|For M.Tech||Pass BE/B.Tech degree.|
Appearing contenders are also eligible.
|For admission to BAMS or BHMS course||passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination|
(H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination
(ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/
|For admission to PhD course||Master’s degree or a professional degree declared|
equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding
statutory regulatory body, with minimum of 55% marks
in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
Choose From Here: Best Career Options For People Born On 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
The application fee varies as per the courses opted by aspirants. Look at the table to know about amount of application fee.
The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances. Make payment of fee through net banking/credit card/debit card.
|Entrance Exam||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1700/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/- GST 18%|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs. 3000/-|
BVP CET 2018 Admission Criteria:
Candidates will be selected for admission in UG/PG Courses on the basis of score in Entrance Exam and Counselling. Merit list will be prepared consisting names of selected aspirants for counseling process. After counseling, aspirants may apply for admission in UG/PG Courses.
BVP CET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Objective type questions will be asked in paper.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours.
- The duration of MCA/MBA exam will be two and half hours.
- Question will be set in English language only.
- There are total 200 questions in the written test.
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in exam.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical||Chemistry||50|
BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||50|
|Mathematics at 12th level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language Concepts||40|
BVP CET B-CAT (MBA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Exam Pattern for Law Courses:
- There will be multiple choice questions asked in the examination.
- For LLM, there will be two sessions, i.e. Entrance Exam and Group Discussion.
- There is no provision of negative marking in exam.
|Exam||Subject/Section||No. of Question|
|English Grammar , Usage & Comprehension||25|
|Legal Aptitude, Analytic Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System||25|
|Law entrance test paper||140|
|GD (Group Discussion)||60|
Get here for Bharati Vidyapeeth University CET Exam: BVP CET Syllabus
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
Documents/Details required for filling BVP CET Application Form:
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Payment Details.
- Candidate’s personal, guardian, qualification and address details.
- Photograph scanned in jpg format with maximum 60 kb file size. Maximum pixel resolution for JPG: 640×480 (0.3 Mega pixel) & Minimum pixel resolution for JPG: 320 x 240.
- Signature scanned in jpg format and maximum image size is 60 kb. The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300. The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Steps to Fill the BVP CET Application Form 2018:
- Aspirants must visit official portal of organization i.e. bvuniversity.edu.in
- Press on ‘Download information brochure for entrance test’ link accessible at mid of page.
- Read all details as listed in BVP CET Notification 2018.
- After this, you may download BVP CET Registration Form 2018.
- After filling registration form, you may download BVP CET 2018 Application Form.
- Put required details in BVP CET Online Application Form 2018.
- Upload necessary documents along with form & make payment of fee.
- Submit your BVP CET 2018 application form & access hard copy of same for further need.
BVP CET 2018 Dates:
Exam Schedule for Under Graduate Programmes:
|Course Name||Name of the Exam.||Last Date to apply||Exam Date|
|B. Tech||CET-Engineering- 2018||21.05.2018||27.05.2018|
|BHMCT/ B.Sc. (H&HA||HM- 2018||01.06.2018||04.06.2018|
|B. Pharm & Pharm D||PHARMUG -2018||07.06.2018||10.06.2018|
|B.Sc. Biotech/ B. Optom/ BASLP||CET-Biotech -2018/ CET -Optom – 2018/ SLPCET -2018||14.06.2018||17.06.2018|
|B. Sc. Nursing/ PB. B.Sc.Nursing||B.Sc.(Nursing) -2018/ P.B.B.Sc.(Nursing ) -2018||14.06.2018||17.06.2018|
|B. Pharm II( Direct II Yr)/ B.Pharm Practice||BHPA-II -2018/B.Pharm Practice 2018||09.06.2018||17.06.2018|
|B Optom Lateral Entry||EYECET Lateral Entry-2018||15.06.2018||19.06.2018|
|B.B.A. LLB ( 5 Years )/ LLB ( 3 Years)||B.B.A. LLB. (5 Yrs) -2018/LLB ( 3 Years) – 2018||19.06.2018||23.06.2018|
|BA LLB ( 5 Years )/ B. Tech – II (Direct II Yr)||BA LLB (5 Yrs) -2018/ET (DIP) – 2018||20.06.2018||24.06.2018|
|B. Arch||B.Arch. -2018||05.07.2018||–|
Exam Schedule for Post Graduate Programmes:
|Course Name||Name of the Examination||Last Date||Exam Date|
|MBA||B-MAT – 2018||21.03.2018||25.03.2018|
|MCA||B-CAT – 2018|
|M. Sc. Environment & M. Sc. Geoinformatics||MEVST/MGI – 2018||29.05.2018||02.06.2018|
|M. Tech/ M. Sc. Nursing/ M. Pharm / Pharm D (PB)||M. Tech – 2018/ M.Sc.(Nursing) 2018/ PHARMPG -2018||14.06.2018||17.06.2018|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology M.Sc.Medical – Biotechnology M. Sc. Bioinformatics||MBT- 2018||14.06.2018||18.06.2018|
|MSW||M.S.W – 2018||22.06.2018||24.06.2018|
|LL.M||LL.M – 2018 ( One & Two Years )||10.07.2018||14.07.2018|
To get more details about BVP CET 2018-19 Online Application Form you may press on its Official Link. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates concerning exam form.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|BVP CET Result||Why College Attendance is Important|