How to Prepare for Bank Exam
Jobs at banking sector are the most preferred Jobs and today candidates in large quantity apply for Bank Exam just to set up their career in this sector but “How to Prepare for Bank Exam? Is this question that arises in everyone’s mind and yours too? Then here on below you may get a solution to your problem. So, go and check Best Preparation Tips & Strategies… It’s simple, yes… Preparing for Bank Exam is completely different from your School or University’s exam, so you must be careful for it and do a lot of hard work. For achieving your goal, you must check on below of this page.
Best Preparation Tips & Strategies
Follow the following strategy and tricks –
Practice & Only Practice:
- Practice makes a man (or woman as the case may be) perfect. So make it a habit to daily practice questions.
- What I used to do in the last few weeks was that I used to practice paper sets with a stop watch and then analyze my performance and scores. Do practice concepts of each and every section.
- Instead of studying different subjects in isolation, it would be a good idea to have a group study. A study group of 3 to 5 friends will help you learn new techniques and Methods.
- I used to daily practice 3 full length test in the last month before my exam.
Take Mock Tests Seriously:
- Mock Tests are the best way to check your performance.
- I used to attend MOCK TESTS in my coaching every week and always used to analyze my score and performance in each section. I used to focus on clearing sectional cut off and gaining high score too.
- Try to solve at least 2 question papers daily as it will help you find any difficult areas in the test papers that you have covered and need revision.
- High scores in Reasoning and Quant’s section can be obtained only through time management and clear concepts. So, daily practice is required to get perfection in these subjects.
- Mock Tests will also help you increase your speed in solving the paper, along with smooth and easy movement across sections.
Focus On Time Management:
- The main weapon to crack IBPS PO Mains exam is the proper Time Management.
- Time management and Question selection are two aspects which are a part of every IBPS PO Mains exam.
- Keep a Stop Watch with you while you are solving the paper.
- Make sure that you do not get stuck on any question and focus on going through all the questions in the section at least once. Also, be careful with your selection of the questions in each section. You are not under any compulsion to solve all questions.
- Fix the TIME while attending papers. Make proper Schedule for your Study and follow it with passion.
Focus On Speed & Accuracy:
- Dear aspirants speed and accuracy is what you need to clear the IBPS PO Mains exam. To perform well in Mathematics and Reasoning papers, speed and accuracy are a must.
- Choose the easier section like GK and Computer first for finishing your paper with a great speed.
- For increasing my speed I used to quickly solve easier questions first and mark the tough ones for last.
- Don’t get stuck on a single question it will reduce your speed so if you are not able to solve it within 1 minute than move on.
Clear All Your Doubts:
- If you are facing any problem while solving the questions or your concept regarding any topic is not clear then just clear it with your teachers and friends before it is too late.
- You can also discuss your problems in your group of friends.
Bank Exam Pattern
Clerk Exam Pattern:
|Section||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
There is also negative marking of 0.25 marks as penalty on each wrong answer means on every four wrong answer a mark will be deducted from the total of scoring marks.
Almost the whole BANK EXAM PATTERN is such designed that a person has to attempt the entire question within 2 and a half hour i.e. the individual get about 150 minutes to attempt it. The total marks for entire written test paper is 250.
PO Exam Pattern:
|Section||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
I hope, these all tips will help to candidates, those are interested to join banking sector. They just need to follow these steps and focus on the aim and one day they defiantly get the success.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section