Haryana Current Affairs
Check Monthly Haryana GK Updates here!!! Aspirants preparing for any competitive or govt. examination must go through latest Haryana Current Affairs in Hindi as well as in English provided on this page. Here we have listed some of the most important Haryana News and Current Events taken place recently which have high probability of being asked in the upcoming examinations.
Haryana Current News helps you to be updated with the details or events happening in your surroundings, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check this page to grab details about Haryana Current Affairs 2022 in Hindi and English.
Latest Haryana GK Updates 2022
When it comes to the preparation for General Awareness segment, keeping up with all significant news and events happening around gives you an edge over the one who doesn’t. Haryan Current GK Updates provided here will surely strengthen you GS section.
In order to grab more details regarding Haryana News in Hindi and English languages, Haryana Current Affairs 2022, you need to scroll down and check this entire page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Haryana Current Affairs
Haryana Current Affairs In English
Haryana Current Affairs December 2021
- Sanjeev Kaushal appointed as Chief Secretary of Haryana (Became the 35th Chief Secretary)
- Haryana Sports and Youth Affairs Minister Sardar Sandeep Singh flagged off the Cyclothon organized by the Sports Promotion Society, Panchkula.
- Haryana State Legal Services Authority organized the fourth National Lok Adalat in 22 districts and 33 sub-divisions of Haryana under the guidance of Justice Mr. Augustine George Masih , Judge , Punjab and Haryana High Court and Executive Chairman , Haryana State Legal Services Authority .
- Haryana Human Rights Commission has redressed 1728 complaints in a year.
_ 2378 complaints were received under 21 different categories, out of which 650 complaints are still pending. These complaints are also under investigation, they will be resolved soon.
- Layed the foundation stone for the Municipal Corporation office and the Waste to Energy Plant to be built at Bandhwari.
The office building of the Municipal Corporation will be built in Sector-14 of Gurugram in the area of business house.
_ This 15 MW capacity plant will generate 6 lakh units of electricity daily.
- Haryana has received a budget of Rs 38 crore for the enhancement of health services under the 15th Finance Commission during the financial year 2021-22.
- Haryana Police has successfully integrated the traffic helpline number-1073 with the Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) helpline-112 to provide quick and robust emergency services related to traffic safety.
- Sex Ratio 1000:913
- Armed Forces Flag Day – 7 December
- Chairperson of Haryana Water Resources Authority – Smt. Keshni Anand Arora
- World Soil Day – 5 December
- Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs Department – Shri A.K. Lion
- A business tower will be built on the lines of Dubai on Dwarka Expressway in Gurugram. Which will be known as Global City.
- Haryana jobs will now get only 5 marks on socio-economic basis. Now the exam will be of 95 marks instead of 90.
- Rohtak PGI gets approval for DM course.
- Haryana ranks 11th in NITI Aayog’s health index
- In which department has the Haryana Government merged the Kisan Aayog?
Answer – Haryana Farmers Welfare Authority
Get Here Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
Haryana Current Affairs November 2021
- This year 56th Haryana Day was celebrated.
- Rohtak sugar mill is the second such sugar mill in the whole country where refined sugar is prepared.
- Government cane 15023 variety of different farmers to promote 8 thousand incentive per acre amount is being given to more and more farmers to grow this variety.
- In the opening ceremony of the crushing season, Cooperation Minister Dr. Banwari Lal honored the farmers who supplied maximum sugarcane at the mill gate under the last season 2020-21.
_ Farmer Anand (25588 quintals of sugarcane) of Chhatehra village was awarded first prize to Vinod (21575 quintals of sugarcane) of Ahulana and Surendra (17635 quintals of sugarcane) of Sirsad with third prize.
In the last season 2020-21, Randhir of Ahulana, Om Singh of Jasia and Devendra of Rithal Phogat village were honored for bringing clean sugarcane to the sugar mill.
- Solar plants are being installed for uninterrupted power supply under Gaushala Jagmag Yojana, in which solar plants have been installed in 330 Gaushalas.
- The National Fencing Competition will be organized in Sonipat , Haryana .
- The police station of Bhathu-Kalan in district Fatehabad, Haryana has also been selected among the best three police stations in the country for this year (2021) , which is a matter of pride for the state of Haryana and the Haryana Police.
On November 19, 2021, the SHO of the police station was honored with a trophy in the conference of Director Generals of Police and Inspector General of Police held in Lucknow.
- Billu Yadav, Deputy Director of Horticulture Department and Director of Beekeeping Development Center
- Haryana Government has appointed IAS officer Mr. Mandeep Singh Brar as Managing Director of HARTRON and Mission Director of Mukhyamantri Antyodaya Parivar Utthan Yojana.
- Arjun Singh Saini, Director General, Haryana Horticulture Department
- 11 Centers of Excellence have been established within the state of Haryana with the help of national and international agencies so that farmers will be able to adopt new techniques of horticulture and also increase their sources of income.
- Chief Principal Secretary to Chief Minister – Shri D.S. Dhesi,
- Principal Secretary, Department of Foreign Cooperation – Shri Yogendra Choudhary
- Director General of Agriculture Department – Shri Hardeep Singh
- Director General of Horticulture Department – Shri Arjun Saini
- Chancellor of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University – Dr. B.R. Kamboj
- Vice Chancellor of Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences – Shri Gurdial Singh
- Maharana Pratap Horticulture University Vice Chancellor – Prof. Samar Singh with
- Israel’s Ambassador to India Naor Gillon calls on Chief Minister Manohar Lal
_ He appreciates Haryana for the successful operation of four Centers of Excellence in the state
_ Israel will set up many projects in Haryana in future also
_ Ambassador Naor Gillon Fisheries in collaboration with Israel Opportunities can be explored to promote
- The Chief Minister inaugurated the GIS established by HARSAC ( Haryana Space Applications Center ) in 11 districts. The launch of the lab will be compiled through satellite, data related to all departments will be available at one place, will help in making future plans –
_ Ambala, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Yamunanagar, Panipat, Sonipat, Rewari, Nuh, Bhiwani, Fatehabad and Palwal district
Haryana Current Affairs August 2021
- Which scheme has been started by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar to promote business, employment and modern market in rural areas of the state?
Answer – ‘ Har Hit Retail Store Scheme ’
– The scheme has been prepared for this purpose to get everything needed in the village itself.
- Haryana by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) What university Choosing Leadership in Teaching Excellence ( LITE ) program for under the brand ambassador of change of form in the was is ?
Answer – JC Bose University of Science and Technology, (YMCA), Faridabad
– is the only affiliating university of Haryana which has been included in 21 state affiliating universities of the country.
- This year (2021) about 200 procurement centers have been set up for paddy procurement.
There will be 86 procurement centers for bajra,
19 for maize and
38 for moong.
In this Kharif season, the government has fixed the minimum support price for paddy in 1940, 2250 for bajra, Rs 1870 for maize and 7275 for moong, Rs 5550 per quintal for groundnut.
- Haryana Sports and Youth Affairs Minister Sardar, Sandeep Singh Ambala Cantonment in ‘ Play Haryana ‘ of the opening of the state-level game Pratiayogita under. (August 27, 2021)
– The ‘Play India’ lines in Haryana ‘ Play Haryana ‘ is being made in view of the events in order to be involved in preparations for the player games.
- How much money do players get as a diet?
year the players in 2019 would amount to 150 rupees as the diet, since it went raised Rs 250 and currently the amount to be increased to 400 rupees have been is.
- Haryana Women and Child Development Minister Mrs. Kamlesh But he said the state children’s and women ‘s nutrition levels to improve the to ‘ malnutrition leave nutrition of hand – holding regional cuisine of Dare theme ‘ first department on the subject of September 30, 202l National A special campaign will be run under the nutrition month .
- To ensure the overall development of Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Panchkula and economic capital in the form of even developed to Panchkula integrated development plan instructed to accelerate the works to be carried out under.
- Equipped with modern facilities in the state International Spices Market Market will be developed where?
Answer – Sersa , Sonepat
– Dry fruit, pulse and spice market will be developed on 16 acres of land in Sersa village of Sonepat district.
There will be facilities for warehousing, cold storage and connectivity.
With the creation of the market, business will increase in the state and GST will also come.
- Haryana Sahitya Academy ‘s director Dr . Chandra Trikha said today Academy campus in three books dedicated.
– “poet Surdas honors writer Daksntram Deswal reputable Sonepat ‘ ‘ twenty-first century of fine essay ‘ and ‘ Haryanvi folk literature in Kdkha mode ‘ two books titled was released.
– poet of Sonepat Dr . Rajkla Deswal of ‘ A collection of poems named ‘ Ujli Rahein ‘ was also released.
Haryana Current Affairs July 2021
- Haryana’s largest SEZ (Special Economic Zone) is being built? – In Jhajjar
- Where was the first SEZ set up in Haryana? – In Manesar (in 2006)
- Who has recently launched Jan Sahayak – Aapka Sahayak mobile app in the state?
Answer – Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar
- From which district of Haryana has the paperless billing scheme been launched to pay bills through SMS? – From Panchkula
- Which player of Haryana has the first ranking in the ranking released by the International Olympic Committee? – Amit Panghal
- Which anniversary of DHBVN and UHBVN was celebrated on 1st July? – 22nd
- In which district of Haryana will a special Poultry Disease Diagnostic Laboratory be set up? – Panchkula
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Saheb Government Medical College will be established in which district of Haryana? – In Yamunanagar
- In which district of Haryana will a world class virtual museum be built? – In Kurukshetra
- How was the month of July celebrated? – As Dengue Prevention Month
- Which woman from Haryana has been honored with ‘The Diana International Award 2021’? – Sanjoli Banerjee, from Karnal
- From which district of Haryana a consignment of cotton yarn reached Bangladesh for the first time by train? – From Ambala
- First NCC Academy with modern facilities to be set up? – In Karnal
- Who has been appointed as the new Governor (18th) of Haryana? – Bandaru Dattatreya
- Which department of Haryana has been awarded the State Award 2020? – Information Technology to the Department of Electronics and Communications
- In which district of Haryana the first Jal Panchayat has been formed? – In Panipat
- How many populated villages will be included in Mahagram Yojana ? – Villages with population more than 10000
- From which village of Haryana was the Mahagram Yojana started? – From Sontai village Faridabad, from 15 August 2020
- The first district of Haryana where Sputnik-V vaccine was administered? – Gurugram
- Which portal has been launched for complaints and suggestions of rural people ? – Gramin Darshan Portal
Haryana Current Affairs In Hindi
- हरियाणा में प्राइवेट नौकरी में स्थानीय लोगों को मिलेगा 75 प्रतिशत आरक्षण, जानें कब से लागू होगा कानून
- हरियाणा ने की मुफ्त शिक्षा योजना की घोषणा
- हरियाणा में लगा देश का पहला ‘ग्रेन एटीएम’, जानें इसके बारे में सबकुछ
- हरियाणा सरकार ने नई संजीवनी परियोजना शुरू की, जानिए विस्तार से
- हरियाणा राज्य विधानसभा ने किया हरियाणा योग आयोग विधेयक 2021 पारित
- हरियाणा में स्थानीय युवाओं के लिए बड़ी खुशखबरी, प्राइवेट सेक्टर की नौकरियों में मिलेगा 75 फीसदी आरक्षण
- हरियाणा में प्राइवेट नौकरियों में स्थानीय लोगों को मिलेगा 75% आरक्षण
- एनीमिया मुक्त भारत सूचकांक-2020 में हरियाणा सबसे ऊपर
- हरियाणा में बनेगा 20,000 करोड़ का आर्थिक कॉरिडोर, नितिन गडकरी ने किया शिलान्यास
- जल जीवन मिशन: जम्मू-कश्मीर दिसंबर 2022 तक प्रत्येक परिवार को नल का पानी उपलब्ध कराएगा
- हरियाणा सरकार ने 2020-21 के लिए बजट किया पेश, जानें बजट भाषण की खास बातें
- हरियाणा सरकार ने फसली ऋणों पर 4,750 करोड़ रुपये का ब्याज और जुर्माना माफ किया
- प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने हरियाणा में विभिन्न विकास परियोजनाओं की शुरुआत की
- हरियाणा सरकार द्वारा आतंकवाद निरोधक बल ‘कवच’ की घोषणा
Hope you are satisfied with this page of Haryana Current Affairs 2022 and in case of any error, you are free to share your valuable comments at the below mentioned comment box. Our team www.recruitmentinboxx.com will provide your satisfactory answers as soon as possible.