IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the vacancies of IBPS Clerk, it is necessary to fulfill all the IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 which includes Qualification, Age, relaxation in upper age limit, Nationality and others. So, here we have mentioned all the eligibility criteria that an individual will require to get the IBPS Clerical Eligibility Criteria.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has pre-defined the Eligibility Criteria that must be fulfilled by an applying candidate. Those who will not fulfill all the eligibility criteria, they will get reject in the personal Interview or Document Verification Rounds.
Check Here – IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria
As per the IBPS Eligibility Criteria as decided by the Selection Panel for Clerical Post, individuals must be between the age of 20 to 28 years. Also applying candidates must have knowledge of the local language along with basic computer education.
Candidates who are interested to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment, they must check the below section of this web page which is well prepared and presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Nationality/ Citizenship as per IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019:
To apply for the available kitchener hookup, candidates must fulfill the following IBPS Clerical Exam Eligibility Criteria.
- A Citizen of India or subject of Nepal or subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who arrived in India before 1 January 1962 to permanently settle in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has originally migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
- Candidate belonging to category other than must have a proper certificate of eligibility which is issued by the Government of India.
Check Here, Updated: List of Banks Under IBPS
IBPS Clerk Qualification:
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility to become eligible for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Vacancies:
- Candidates must have a Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India with good academic records.
- Applicants should have valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of their Graduation at the time of applying for the IBPS Clerk 2019
- All the IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification must be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Government of India/ approved by Government Regulatory Bodies.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Age Limit:
IBPS Age Limit for Clerk is as following:
IBPS Clerk Age Limit for General 2019: Applicants age should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 28 years. However there will be relaxation in the upper age limit for the individuals who belong to reserved category as per the norms of the Organization or Government.
Read Here: IBPS Online Notification
IBPS Clerk Age Limit 2019 (Age Relaxation):
Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category as prescribed below:
spent in the
+ 3 years
(8 years for
to a maximum
age limit of
and did not
|Persons who are|
in the Kashmir
of the State
of Jammu &
period 1 January
1981 to 31 Dec 1990
|1984 riots victims||5 years|
of the Union Carbide
Do You Know: How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS Clerk
Those who are interested in the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Vacancy, they must have the following language Proficiency-
- Applicants must have Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Candidates must know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT
It is compulsory for applicants to have basic knowledge of Computers. Individuals must have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
You Can Also Check: IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification
Participating banks for IBPS Clerk 2019 recruitment process
With the purpose of recruiting clerical cadre posts, the Organization conducts Common Recruitment Process every year.
Following are the banks that are participating in the Common Recruitment Process of IBPS-
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
Also Check: IBPS Clerk Salary
IBPS Clerical Eligibility Criteria
Individuals must fulfill the above mentioned IBPS Clerk Exam Educational Qualification, IBPS Clerk Language Proficiency and IBPS Clerical Age Limit that must be fulfilled to while applying for the Common Recruitment Process of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Vacancies.
Press Here For IBPS Official Website Link
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details. Save this page by using Ctrl+D or Keep in touch with our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com through Facebook, twitter etc to get more updates about IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Candidates can stay connected with us on Facebook and Google Plus to acquire latest information on your wall. You may also subscribe our Email service, which is completely free. Aspirants if you have any query, you can drop comment in comment box. We will try to solve query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Clerk Sample Paper||IBPS Clerk Mock Test|
|IBPS Clerk Score Card||IBPS Clerk Result|
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||Best IBPS Clerk Books|
|Study Tips to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern|