NIFT Application Form
NIFT Application Form has been available from 22-10-2018!!! Candidates willing to take admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology can register themselves through NIFT 2019 Online Registration link latest before 28-12-2018.
NIFT JAN Exam 2019 Registration
Applications are invited through online as well as offline mode from eligible ones only to participate in NIFT JAN Entrance Exam. Those who are ensured can fill and submit NIFT Application Form 2019 along with relevant documents
NIFT Application Form 2019
National Institute of Fashion Technology conducts organize CAT (Creative Ability Test) and GAT (General Ability Test) once in a year for providing admissions in various UG and PG courses in the field of fashion and technology in B.Des, B.F.Tech, M.Des and MFM programmes.
Candidates willing to grab more details related to NIFT Application Form 2019-20 then must go through the blow structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIFT 2019 Imp Dates
|NIFT Online registration starts||22-10-2018|
|Last date for NIFT Registration 2019||28-12-2018|
|Application correction window||29-12-2018 to 03-01-2019|
|Last date for registration with Rs. 5000/- late fee||03-01-2019|
|Release of admit card||10-01-2019|
|Exam date||20-01- 2019|
|Declaration of result||February/March 2019|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/SAARC/NRIs||30-04-2019|
|Call Letter Release (PG course)||4th week of March 2019|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||February/March 219|
|Final result declaration||May/June 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
NIFT Application Form 2019
NIFT Eligibility Criteria
Appliers of NIFT Entrance Exam Notification, are suggested to ensure eligibility criteria as stated below-
Eligibility for B.Des:
- The maximum age limit will be 23 years as on 1st October 2019.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to SC/ST and PwD candidates.
- 10+2, GCE examination, 3 or 4 years diploma holder candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Check Our Career Options: Career In Fashion Designing
Eligibility for PG Courses:
- There will be no age limit for PG courses.
|M.Des/MFM||UG degree in any discipline or UG diploma of minimum 3 year duration from NIFT/NID.|
|M.F.Tech||B.F.Tech from NIFT or BE/B.Tech from any recognized institution.|
NIFT Application Fees
Candidates applying for NIFT Exam Notification 2019, are required to pay Rs. 2000/- for general/OBC-NCL and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST & PwD candidates as applictaion fees trough through debit/credit card or demand draft drawn in favor of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi.
Check Out: NIFT Fee Structure
NIFT Selection Process 2019
Selection of students for admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in entrance exam. After qualifying exam, contenders will be called for Counselling process so seat allotment based on rank
Download Here: NIFT Entrance Exam Syllabus
NIFT Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted via pen and paper based mode.
- Papers: There will be two papers conducted, i.e. CAT and GAT (as applicable).
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 120 minutes (2 hours) for B.Des & M.Des.
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision of negative marking.
Exam Pattern for B.Des & M.Des:
|Section||B.Des (GAT)||M.Des (GAT)|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
Read Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
NIFT Syllabus 2019
NIFT Exam Syllabus is divided into two sections, i.e. CAT and GAT. M.Des/B.Des courses will contain topics like Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical Ability, Communication Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
While through CAT test, power of observation in concept development and design ability of the candidate will be observed along with creative and innovative use of colour and illustration skills.
Get Easy Steps Here: How to Become a Fashion Designer Without a Degree
NIFT Admit Card 2019
National Institute of Fashion Technology will publish NIFT 2019 admit card on 10-01-2019. Those who are going to participate in exam schedule to be held on 20-01- 2019 can download their NIFT Hall ticket through online mode only from the official site.
NIFT Result 2019
After the completion exam, NIFT Results will be issued at official web portal in February/March 2019. Aspirants can download their result directly from this page. Qualified candidates can appear for NIFT admission process.
NIFT Counselling 2019
After declaration of NIFT Entrance Exam Result, qualified contenders have to appear for counseling process for admission to concerned courses. At the time of NIFT 2019 Counselling seats will be allotted to students on the basis of their rank.
Procedure to Fill NIFT Application Form 2019
To fill NIFT Online Application Form, candidates have to follow some simple steps furnished below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the National Institute of Fashion Technology that is www.nift.ac.in
- On the home page you have to select “Admissions-2019” section and hit on “Apply now” tab
- A new page will appear on your digital screen containing various links such as “Eligibility Criteria”, “Admission Guidelines” etc.
- Now you have to hit the above said links and read the entire NIFT notification carefully.
- After reading the notification, you have to hit “Apply Online” tab
- NIFT Application Form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill the same in correct manner
- Also you have to upload all the scanned copies of all the required documents, testimonials and certificates
- Then you have to hit on “Submit” tab and also take print of the same for future use.
- At last Candidates applying through demand draft are required to send the hard copy of filled NIFT 2019 Application Form to the below provided postal Address:
Project Manager All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Candidates may fetch more information about the NIFT Application Form 2019-2020 from the Official Link of the National Institute of Fashion Technology. You can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl +D for acquiring latest updates regarding recruitment, results etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|List Of Top Universities in India||NIFT Admission Form|
|Student Success Strategies||Scholarship in India|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|