SSC CGL Notification
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CGL Notification. Those who had filled SSC CGL Application Form after ensuring SSC CGL Eligibility before the last date can now check SSC CGL Expected Exam Dates from here.
|Latest Update On: 21-09-2018|
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Exam Dates Are Expected In October 1st Week
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam Dates To Be Released In The Month Of October 2018. Till now there is no official confirmation by the commission.
According to the reports the SSC CGL Exam is delayed due to authorities figuring out a solution to the shortage of test centers for this exam. Last exam that was conducted by Staff Selection Commission in this year is Combined Higher Secondary Exam, 2017 Tier 2 level on 15-07-2018.
The online application for the computer-based examination (CBE) will commence from March 2019 onwards. Keen applicants may apply for SSC CGL Notification 2019 latest by April 2019. Read all instructions carefully prior applying.
SSC CGL 2019 Date:
Tier -1 is expected to be organized in June 2019 and Tier II will be held from September 2019 tentatively. Those who get qualified under Tier II will be invited for CGL Tier-III-Skill Test/Document Verification organizing from December 2019.
For more details concerning SSC CGL Notification PDF, SSC CGL Exam Date & others, go through this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC CGL Notification
SSC CGL Exam Calendar
Applicants need to check SSC CGL Exam Date here. Have a look!!
|SSC CGL Notification 2019 Events||SSC CGL 2019 Notification dates|
|Online application starts||March 2019|
|Last date of submission of SSC CGL Application Form 2019||April 2019|
|Admit Card||May 2019|
|SSC CGL 2019 Exam Date(Tier I)||June 2019|
|Tier-I Exam Result||August 2019|
|Admit Card for Tier-II Exam||August 2019|
|Tier-II Examination||September 2019|
|Tier-II Result||October 2019|
|CGL Tier-III-Skill Test/Document Verification||December 2019|
SSC CGL Vacancy Details
|SSC CGL Post Name as per SSC CGL Notification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Assistant Section Officer|
|Assistant||Assistant Section Officer|
|Assistant/ Superintendent||Inspector of Income Tax|
|Inspector, (Central Excise)||Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Inspector (Examiner)||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|Sub Inspector||Inspector Posts|
|Sub Inspector||Junior Statistical Officer|
Requirements for SSC CGL Jobs
Nationality for SSC CGL Notification:
As per SSC CGL Exam Notification 2019, applicants have to fulfill mentioned below nationality criteria for SSC CGL Recruitment Notification:
Read More on: SSC Eligibility Criteria
SSC CGL Qualification Criteria:
Check eligibility criteria as per SSC CGL Notification 2019 from here.
To apply for SSC CGL Vacancies, candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject / Chartered Accountant/cost & Management Accountant/Company Secretary/ Masters Degree in Business Studies or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute
SSC CGL Age Limit
The age of applicants to apply for SSC CGL Notification should be as given below according to post. Check here!!
|Name of the Post as per SSC CGL Notification||Age Limit for SSC CGL Recruitment|
|Maxi. 32 years|
|Assistant in CSS||20 – 27 years|
|Assistant in IB||21 – 30 years|
Officer / SI in CBI / SI
|SI in Central Bureau|
|20 – 27 years|
|All Other posts||18 – 27 years|
Relaxation in Age for SSC CGL Recruitment
As per the SSC CGL Recruitment Notice, The age relaxation will be applicable as given below only for those appliers who belong to reserved category:
|Category||Upper Age-Relaxation as per SSC CGL Notification 2019|
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||03 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years|
|For others||As per norms|
Know about: SSC CGL Job Profile
SSC CGL Application Fee
- Contenders who want to apply for SSC CGL Job they need to fill application form. For this you need to pay fee. Applicants who belong to General & OBC category they need to pay Rs 100/- as application fee for SSC CGL Recruitment.
- Aspirants who belong to SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen/Woman category are exempted from application fee for SSC CGL Notification.
- Applying candidates can pay the fee through online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates who want to pay fees for SSC CGL Exam Notification through offline mode can make payment through challan of SBI bank.
SSC CGL Salary
Job hunters who will be selected for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Recruitment they will be impressive and suitable amount of salary by the commission. Aspirants can collect all SSC CGL Job Salary details according to Group from mentioned below table:
|SSC CGL Group B Posts- Pay Scale|
|Grade Pay of Rs 4200 : Salary is Rs 45000|
Grade Pay of Rs 4600: Salary is Rs 53000/-
Grade Pay of Rs 4800: Salary is Rs 58000/-
|SSC CGL Group C Posts- Pay Scale|
|Grade Pay of 2800 : Salary is Rs 34000/|
Grade Pay of Rs 2400: Salary is Rs 24000/-
Read More on: SSC Salary Structure
SSC CGL Selection Process
Applying candidates for SSC CGL Notification are informed that they have to qualify SSC CGL Selection Procedure as given below stages wise to grab SSC Combined Graduate Level Jobs.
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Get More Details of: SSC CGL Selection Procedure
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
If you are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment and want to crack this exam in first attempt then you have to plan your exam strategy according to exam pattern and SSC CGL Syllabus. So, here we are going to discuss SSC CGL Exam Pattern according to Tiers. Have a look!!
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern:
- It is a Computer based Examination.
- The exam duration will be 60 minutes.
- Total 100 questions will be asked which contains 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 Marks for every wrong answer
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
(For VH &
Check Out: SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Time Limit
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern:
- Tier II is also a Computer based Examination that consists of 4 Papers.
- Applicants have to complete their question paper in 02 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
|Paper||Topics||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
(Paper I & II as above)
(Finance & Economics,
Paper I & II as above )
Read More on: How to Start Preparation for SSC CGL
Procedure to Apply For Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam
Candidates who are willing to apply for SSC CGL Notification to appear in SSC CGL Exam 2019 may follow the simple steps as mentioned below and also read entire details through Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Notification.
- Aspirants who want to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination Notification, firstly they are required to visit the Official Website of commission that is ssc.nic.in
- On home page of official web portal contenders are needed to select “Notices” tab which is presented at the menu bar of home page for SSC CGL Notification.
- Once you hit at “Notices” tab, new page will be opened on your device’s screen.
- Now candidates have to select “CGL” tab from the menu bar of this page to read SSC CGL Recruitment Notification.
- Now contenders are required to select “Notice – Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019” link and press on “Hit here” link.
- Aspirants are advised to read all details and instructions as given in Staff Selection Commission CGL Notification attentively before going to apply for SSC CGL Vacancies.
- Candidates who find them eligible after reading all details given in SSC CGL Notification and want to apply for Staff Selection Commission CGL Jobs they need to open the official link i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Now select “Hit here to apply” link visible at the opened page to apply for SSC CGL 2019 Notification.
- If you’re new applicants, then you have to select “Registration” button and completes the SSC CGL Online Registration Process.
- Afterwards, aspirants are required to fill all asked details in SSC CGL Application Form without doing any mistake to apply for SSC CGL Notification.
- Applicants have to fill all details otherwise your SSC CGL Online form may be rejected.
- After filling all details in SSC Combined Graduate Level application form, aspirants are required to upload digital images of passport size photograph, signature, thumb impression and documents in prescribed size.
- At last, you are advised to preview once all filled details and then press on “Submit” button within given time period for SSC CGL Exam Notification.
SSC CGL Syllabus
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Classification||Static General Knowledge (Indian History, Culture etc.)||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Analogy||Science||Interest||Fill in the Blanks|
|Word Formation||Sports||Percentage||Phrases and Idioms|
|Matrix||Books and Authors||Ratio and Proportion||One word Substitution|
|Important Schemes||Problem on Ages||Sentence Correction|
To attain more details about SSC CGL Notification 2019, you need to visit its official link. Bookmark this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d for knowing more updates about SSC CGL 2019 Dates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CGL Result||SSC CGL Preparation Strategy|
|SSC CGL Previous Papers||SSC Online Mock Test Paper Series|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Books|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC CGL Cut Off Marks|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||SSC CGL Answer Key|