GATE Admit Card
An online Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is going to be held!! Students who are preparing for this exam may download GATE Admit Card 2017 from this web page. GATE Exam is going to be conducted by IIT Roorkee from February 4th to 5th, 2017 & February 11th to 12th, 2017 at various centres in all over the country. Aspirants can get their admit card through direct link which is providing at below section. The test center and the exam date details will be available to the applicants on their respective hall tickets using which they can attend the examination.
The GATE Examination helps students to get admission in various Post Graduate programs i.e. Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Doctor of Philosophy etc. So, if you are going to appear in this exam you may download GATE Hall Ticket by following the steps which are as given below on this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You are advised to bring a valid photo ID Card along with admit card otherwise you will not be allowed to seat in examination.
Instructions to download GATE Admit Card:
Candidates can follow the below given steps to get their Call Letter :
- Interested candidates should go to the official site that is www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
- Press the suitable link to download your hall ticket.
- Now fill your Enrolment ID/ Email Address and password.
- Your hall ticket will display on your computer screen.
- Save it and take print out of your call letter.
- The candidates are instructed to bring a print-out of the downloaded admit card to the exam center.
- Also bring along original and valid photo identification for proof.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card
GATE Admit Card
Do you know these facts ?
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is administered jointly by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee). Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur conducts Graduate Aptitude Test for the admission of capable students into various PG Courses and thereby invites online application. A huge number of candidates participate in this exam every year to get admission in various engineering courses.
To Get Complete Detailed GATE Syllabus: Hit Here
GATE Exam Pattern:
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering contains 65 questions, which carry 100 marks.
- 10 questions of General Aptitude (GA) will contain 15 marks.
- Paper having codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PE, PI, TF and XE, the Engineering Mathematics will hold around 15% of total marks.
- General Aptitude section will hold 15% marks of total marks.
- Other subjects will hold rest 70% marks.
- Paper having codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL, the General Aptitude section will hold 15% of total and rest 85% marks will be contained by other subjects.
Must Check: GATE Exam Pattern
GATE Exam Codes:
|Architecture and Planning||AR|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY|
|Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Textile Engineering and Fiber Science||TF|
Read Here: Tips To Crack Gate Exam In First Attempt
How to Crack GATE Exam:
Students who are wondering for preparation tips are on right place. Here we are providing you best tips to crack toughest entrance exam. First of all if you think time is lees, do not panic. You need to set your goal and stick to it. Let’s have look at framed below tips:
- Before start preparation, candidates need to know about syllabus of exam and make a strong grip on weak subjects to score good marks.
- Make sure you pick only the best GATE reference book for your exam preparation. You are advised do not refer to too many books as this may lead to confusion.
- Aspirants must have balance between speed and accuracy while solving the problem. You will also know about the importance of each topic.
- You may also solve previous year question papers it helps you to understand the level of difficulty and which type of questions will be asked in next examination.
- Any problem can be tackled in number of ways. So being innovative and intuitive also helps to reach the correct option quickly. This means, it is not at all compulsory to solve question in typical way.
- Contenders make self written notes. Study from your own notes is faster, easier and more useful.
- You can get excellent study material online. It helps you to make strategy and crack this exam.
Check Here Latest: GATE Question Paper
Basic Information for Exam:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an all India examination that is conducted online in the month of January/ February at different examination centers. After examination, the conducting authorities will uncover the result of exam on the official website. On the basis of marks secure in GATE exam candidates will get admission into various PG courses (eg. M.E., M.Tech., direct Ph.D.) at IITs and IISc.
Unable to Download GATE Admit Card?
- Clear the cache memory of the web browser and reopen the browser
- Now login for a second time to download your admit card.
You may also check: GATE Study Material
- Availability of Admit Card: January 5, 2017
- Online Examination Dates: February 4 – 5, 2017 & February 11 – 12, 2017
- GATE 2017 Result will available: March 27, 2017 (Monday)
To download GATE Admit Card 2017, visit this Official Link. Candidates who want to get latest updates about recruitment notifications, admit cards and results, they can bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. When any further notification will display on official website, we will modify the details provided on this page. You can also enjoy the free latest updates by subscribing our email section.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|GATE Application Form||GATE Result|
|GATE Score Card||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|