Railway Group D Recruitment
62,907 Jobs available in Railway!!! Grasp Now!!! Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has promulgated a vacancy Notification for Railway Group D Recruitment. Applications by the way of online procedure are invited by RRB to fill up रेलवे ग्रुप डी Recruitment.
Individuals who are willing to make Career In Indian Railway can quickly apply against Railway Group D 62,907 Recruitment by filling online application form before
12-03-2018 extended to 31/03/2018. Explore this page, in order to collect more details about रेलवे ग्रुप डी भर्ती.
Previously, the number of vacancies was 90000 including Railway Group C and D vacancies. The vacancies have now grown up to 1,10,000. Indian Railways has added more than 9,000 jobs in Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF).
रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड ने ग्रुप डी के 62,907 पदों के लिए अंतिम तिथि बढाकर 31 मार्च की थी अभी तक जिन आवेदकों ने अपना आवेदन पूरी तरह से नहीं भरा है | वो आवेदन कर्ता शीघ्र अपना आवेदन कम्पलीट करके अंतिम रूप से जमा अवश्य कर दे | अन्यथा आप परीक्षा में भाग नहीं ले सकेंगे और आप रेलवे में नौकरी पाने का सुनहरा अवसर खो देंगे | आवेदन करने के बाद आप आवेदन पत्र का एक प्रिंट आउट अवश्य लेकर रखे भर्ती प्रक्रिया में ये आवेदन आपसे माँगा जा सकता है | आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि पुनः जान ले (31 मार्च 2018)
Latest Update: 23-2-2018
Indian Railways will conduct online Railway Group D Recruitment Exam for appointing workforce for रेलवेग्रुपडीभर्ती. Before you start preparing or apply for RRB Group D Recruitment, you must know Railways has relaxed the minimum qualification for its 62,907 openings of रेलवेग्रुपडीभर्ती.
There is a change in Group D job criteria as compared to last year. Even Class X passed individual may also enroll for Group D Jobs. For helper, Assistant, Attendant, Sweeper Cum Porter & others, now even 10th pass contender may apply.
Closing date for submission of Railway Group D Application Form 2018 is now extended by a minimum of 15 days i.e 31/03/2018. Aadhar card is mandatory while filling Railway Group D Online Application Form 2018.
Moving to age criteria for Group D Bharti, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has also made relaxation in age limit. Age limit for Railway Group D 62,907 Recruitment 2018 is now extended to two years across all categories.
General candidates who have to pay Rs 500 as exam fee will now get Rs 400 refunded once they appear for Railway Group D 2018 Exam. Reserved category (SC/ST) who were paying 250/- as application fee now get full amount refunded in their bank accounts.
Now, question papers to contenders will be provided in 15 languages instead of only in Hindi or English as per latest amendments. If you are preparing for a railway job in India, then you must check latest changes. To grab one of the positions from 62,907 Group D Openings, you must fulfill eligibility norms.
More Details About Railway ग्रुप डी Recruitment?
To select candidates for Railway Group D Bharti, board has all set to conduct Computer Based Test (CBT) that is tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2018.
Candidates, who want to apply for Railway Group D 62,907 Recruitment 2018-19 needs to scroll down this worthy page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Latest Update: 20-2-2018|
Changes in age of RRB Group D posts!!!Applicants are informed that Railway Recruitment Board has extended the age limit of those candidates who are applying Group D posts. For the posts of Group D, the age limit of applying unreserved category candidates has been extended from 31 to 34.
Whereas for the other backward classes it has been extended from 34 to 36 years, while for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes, it has been extended from 36 to 38 years. So those candidates who fulfill the above age requirement they can apply for Railway Group D Recruitment.
Railway Group D Recruitment
Railway Group D Vacancies:
|RRB Boards Name||Rly||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Railway Group D Post Name:
- Track Maintainer / Trackman
- Points man
- Helpers in Electrical
- Helpers in Engineering
- Helpers in Mechanical
- Helpers in Signal and Telecommunication
Applicants who are applying for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 they must have passed 10th Standard or ITI diploma in concerned stream from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT (or) equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. Even Class X passed aspirant may also enroll for Group D Recruitment 2018.
Grab Now: Latest ITI Jobs
Age Limitations for RRC Recruitment:
Applicants’ age for RRB Group D Vacancies should be between 18 to 33 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category applicants as per norms (Described here). Age limit for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 is now extended to two years across all categories.
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Up to the extent of service|
rendered in Defence plus 3 years
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR||10 Years|
|PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer||13 Years|
|PWD SC/ST||15 Years|
Nationality For आरआरबी 62,907 भर्ती:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Job appliers who are planning to apply for Indian Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 they have to pay Rs 500/-and aspirants who belong to SC/ST Category they need to pay Rs 250/- as an application fee.
- Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking.
- Or OFFLINE fee payment through i.e. SBI Bank Challan Payment mode/ Post Office Challan Payment mode
Salary Details for Railway Group D Vacancy:
Candidate who’ll appointed for Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Recruitment will be offered Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Recruitment Procedure for RRB Group D Vacancies 2018:
- Recruitment of eligible applicants for Railway Group D 62,907 Vacancy will be based on CBT, PET and Personal Interview or any other mode of recruitment to be planned by the Bank.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for PI on the basis of applicant’s performance in Computer Based Test.
Medical Standards for RRC Group D Recruitment:
To apply for RRB Group D Recruitment, applicant’s physical appearance must be as following:
|Medical Standard||General Fitness||Visual Acuity|
|A-2||Physical Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses|
(No fogging test)Near Vision: Sn. 0.6,0.6 without glasses
and must pass tests for ColourVision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc
|B-1||Physical Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses|
(power of lenses not to exceed 4D) Near Vision:
Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or
close work is required and must pass test for
Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision,
Mesopic Vision etc
|B-2||Physical Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses|
(power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision:
Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading
or close work is required and must pass test for
Binocular Vision etc
|C-1||Physical Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses.|
Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without
glasses when reading or close work is required.
Read Now: Railway Group D Previous Year Paper
Exam Pattern For RRB Group D Jobs:
Minimum Percentage of Marks:
|Category||Percentage Of Marks|
RRB Exam Details:
- Total Duration: 90 Min
- No of Questions: 100
- Negative Marking: 1/3 Marks Will be deducted
Get Complete Detailed: Railway Group D Syllabus
Documents to be scanned For RRB Group D Notification 2018
- Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
- SC/ST Certificate: JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
- Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
Steps to apply for Railway Group D 2018 Recruitment:
Contenders who are willing to apply for RRB Group D Cen No 02/2018 Recruitment 2018can follow the steps to remove the obstacles as stated below:
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the official website of particular Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs).
- On the home page you have to select link of Railway Group D Notification.
- Now the Railway Group D RecruitmentNotification will be opened on your computer screen.
- Read all instructions and details carefully before applying.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the post you want to apply for this you have to follow below steps.
If you’re New Applicants:
- HitOn “New Registration” link and Fill Railway Group D Online Registration Form with personal details.
- After that, registered email ID and mobile number will be verified with an OTP before confirming the registration of the candidate.
- So, hit the “Activate Your Registration Number Through OTP” link and verify your email ID and mobile number.
- After verification process, a message will sent to your mobile that is “Registered Successfully”.
If You’re an existing Candidates:
- Applicants need to press “Candidate Login” tab and completes the online process.
- Now, login with registered id and password and fill the Railway Group D Online Application Formwith valid details in proper manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- If all filled details are correct then press “Submit” button for final submission.
- At end, take the print of Indian Railway Application Form 2018 for future use of Railway Group D 62,907 Jobs.
Name Of The RRBs & Their Direct Apply Link:
|Name of RRB||Direct Online Link|
Must Remember Below Dates:
|Opening Date & Time for Online Registration|
and submission of Applications
|10.02.2018 at 10.00 hrs|
|Closing Date & time for submission of Online application|| |
Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee
(Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card)
|SBI Bank Challan|
|Post Office Challan||10.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs|
Contenders can get more information about Railway Group D Recruitment 2018-19 through Official Link. Dear visitors you are recommended to keep in contact with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting Railway Group D 62,907 Vacancies related information.
Indian Railway Zones Recruitment