RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board has issued the RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card on the official web portal. Appearing students in ALP/Tech-III (1st Stage) CBT exam, may download their Hall Ticket from here.
Recently, Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad has released the RRB ALP (group-c) Admit Card. RRB Ahmedabad Loco Pilot (ALP) exam will be held from 09-08-2018 to 31-08-2018. You can get RRB Ahmedabad ALP Hall Ticket from 05-08-2018.
RRB Ahmedabad ALP Tech-III Admit Card Download:
To download the RRB Ahmedabad ALP/Tech Admit Card you need to have your USER ID and DOB. Candidates must bring their RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card 2018 at the time of examination without RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card; you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
To assist you in a better way, we the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have listed few easy steps to access आरआरबी अहमदाबाद प्रवेश पत्र 2018/Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad 2018 Admit Card.
RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card
According to the details available in RRB Group-D/ALP Exam Dates New Press Release RRB Group-D Exam Date and RRB ALP/Tech Exam Date has been officially announced by Railway Recruitment Board. The examination is going to be held on 09-08-2018
Applicants, who’ve applied for RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 for Railway Group-D Jobs and RRB ALP/Tech Vacancy, they can check entire details and download RRB Ahmedabad Technician & Group-D Admit Card 2018 through this page.
Steps to get RRB Ahmedabad Hall Ticket 2018:
- Visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Boardthat is www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- After reaching the home page, choose the appropriate link such as “इ-कॉल लेटर, परीक्षा शहर तथा दिनांक की जानकारी एवं एससी/एसटी उम्मीदवारों हेतु यात्रा प्राधिकार के लिए लिंक Login Link for E-Call Letter, Exam City and Date intimation and SC/ST Travel pass” to access आरआरबी अहमदाबाद सहायक लोको पायलट तकनीशियन प्रवेश पत्र.
- A new page will be open in front of you with dialogue box where you have to enter the required details such as registration no/User Id and Password.
- After that, you have to press on the “Login” button for submission of your details.
- Now within few seconds, your Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad Admit Card 2018 will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Check the complete details mentioned in the RRB Ahmedabad ALP hall ticket/ RRB ALP Admit Card 2018.
- Download RRB Exam Admit Cardand take a printout of RRB Ahmedabad Hall Ticket for further examination use.
RRB Ahmedabad Exam Admit Card Contains:
- Name of the candidates
- Registration number of applicant
- Their Roll Number
- Name of the test Venue
- Address of the test venue
- Timing of the Test
- Date of Examination
RRB Group D Exam Date:
Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct RRB Group D Written Exam from 02-09-2018 to 07-10-2018. Those candidates who are appearing in the Railway Recruitment Board Group D Exam, they may download RRB Group D Admit card from this page.
Important Information regarding RRB Ahmedabad ALP Admit Card:
RRB Ahmedabad 2018 Admit Card is a mandatory document that is needed by the candidates to sit in the examination hall for First stage CBT exam 2018. Without RRB Asst Loco Pilot Technician-3 Exam Hall Ticket 2018, no applicant will be permitted to give RRB Exam 2018.
Candidates who will successfully qualify First stage CBT, shall be liable to attend other selection rounds including Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test and Document Verification as applicable.
RRB Group D Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be held in online mode.
- Time duration of exam is 60 minutes
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer.
- 33 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Max Marks|
|1||Maths & Reasoning||35|
RRB ALP Technician 1st Stage CBT 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Time Duration||Max Marks|
|Maths & Reasoning||60 Min||30|
NOTE: Candidates should possess minimum percentage of marks to qualify ALP Technician First Stage CBT exam: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. This minimum percentage to qualify shall be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
RRB ALP Technician 2nd Stage CBT 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Part||Subjects||No. of Qs||Duration|
|Part A||Maths||100||90 Mins|
|Basic Science &|
on Current Affairs
|Part B||Relevant Trade||75||60 Mins|
NOTE: should possess minimum percentage of marks to qualify ALP Technician Second Stage CBT exam: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. This minimum percentage to qualify shall be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
Get Related Links
|RRB ALP Syllabus||RRB ALP Previous Papers|
|Assistant Loco Pilot Salary||RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Book|
Documents needed along with the RRB Asst Loco Pilot Technician-3 Admit Card:
Besides proving the call letter, candidates must also bring some of the below placed documents as a proof of identity:
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details
- PwD certificate
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT.
- The e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidates.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format.
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist.
|Details of information||Date|
|Commencement of first stage CBT||09-08-2018|
|Activation of Mock link for first stage CBT||26-07-2018|
|Intimation of Exam City, Date and Session of the Candidate|
Download of Travel Authority for SC/ST candidates
(This is only to make travel arrangements and not an E-Call letter)
|Download RRB Ahmedabad ALP E-Call letter||Released|
Now get RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card 2018 through the above provided official link or stay connected with us through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check RRB Region Wise Admit Card Updates