RRB Chennai Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board has issued RRB Chennai Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear for Document Verification. This Board is going to conduct the Document Verification exam from August-September. For appointment of eligible candidates to various Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Jr. Accounts Assistant-cum Typist, Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist and Assistant Station Master Posts. Aspirants, who are waiting for their RRB Chennai Admit Card 2017 for NTPC (Graduate) Exam, can get it from this page.
Keys mentioned in this page:
|Important Date||Fact about Railway Recruitment Board|
|Direct Official Link||Exam Timings|
Steps To Download RRB Admit Card
Documents Required For Document Verification
So, aspirants who have cleared the Typing Skill Test conducted on 29.06.2017 and Aptitude Test held on 30.06.2017, now waiting for their Railway Recruitment Board Admit Card can get it through online procedure. As Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai is going to start RRB Chennai Exam (Document Verification) from 28.08.2017 to 10.09.2017. Contenders may acquire more information related to RRB Chennai Admit Card 2018 such as important dates, steps of getting RRB Chennai hall ticket, etc through this page that is well framed below by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps to Download RRB Chennai Call Letter:
Aspirants are required to download their Railway Recruitment Board Exam Call Letter before appearing for exam by following steps that are shaped below:
- First of all you are required to log on to official website of Railway Recruitment Board Chennai which is rrbchennai.gov.in
- Now select Download e-call letter for Document Verification- PRESS HERE link from the home page and proceed further.
- Enter your Registration number, Roll no. and date and birth in the provided space and press ‘Login’ button.
- This will download desired RRB Hall Ticket on your digital screen.
- Lastly aspirants are required to take a print out of admit card for examination.
Direct Link to get: RRB Chennai NTPC DV Call Letter
RRB Chennai Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board is government organization of India. The Railway sector is considered as one of the world’s largest sector for which person has desired to get jobs. It conducts examination for recruiting suitable and eligible applicants for government job. Every year, large number of candidates attends the RRB exam.
Check Essential Document Required at the Time of Railway Recruitment Board Exam:
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate
- Certificate and mark-sheets issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification
- PwD certificate in prescribed Performa
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size colour photographs
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and Annexure-II for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority as mentioned in CEN-03/2015.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward Classes candidates in prescribed format
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
Read Out: Railway Current Affairs
Document verification round will starts from: 28.08.2017 to 10.09.2017
Timing of versification: 9.00 AM & 1.00 PM
Applicants may check provided Official Link to get RRB Chennai Admit Card 2017–2018. We will update this page with latest information so you can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Control+D to get the latest details on Railway Recruitment Board.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|RRB Chennai Recruitment||RRB Chennai Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||More Jobs in Railway Sector|
|Chennai Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|