RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board has released RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card in concern to the upcoming document verification and genuineness of their candidature. Railway Recruitment Board had conducted 2nd Stage common CBT from 17.01.2017 to 19.01.2017, Typing Skill Test on 29.06.2017 and Aptitude Test on 30.06.2017 against CEN-03/2015 for filling up the various NTPC (Graduate) positions. Candidates who are going to appear in the DV can get their RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2017 now through the direct link presented below.
Overview of This Page:
|Current Status of Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Admit Card||Links for Railway Recruitment Board Admit Card Bhubaneswar|
|Steps to download Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Hall Ticket||Venue for Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Exam|
|Important information of RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Stage 3 Admit Card||Official link for RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Call Letter|
|Railway Recruitment Board NTPC documents required||Note|
Through the 2nd Stage common CBT, Typing Skill Test and Aptitude Test, 1095 candidates have been provisionally shortlisted for the DV. Contenders who are in search for the RRB Bhubaneswar Call Letter can also download it simply by visiting its official web portal that is www.rrbbbs.gov.in via online mode using the below revealed handy steps. Candidates are suggested to bring their rrbbbs.gov.in NTPC Call Letter along with them at the time of examination for verification otherwise they will not be entertained at any cost. For downloading your RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2018 candidates can check this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card
Procedure to get RRB Bhubaneswar Call Letter:
Contenders who are ready to appear in the upcoming exam can get their RRB Bhubaneswar Hall Ticket by following the below stated hassle free steps in appropriate manner:
- First of all, Job seekers have to visit to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar that is “www.rrbbbs.gov.in”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the appropriate link which is present in the links available in middle of the home portal.
- Thereafter, candidates have to enter the requisite details in the format in order to get RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Admit Card.
- Then press on the “Submit” button and wait for few seconds.
- Now your “RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC 03 Stage Call Letter” will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card.
- At the end download “RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar Admit Card” and take a print out of RRB Bhubaneswar Call Letter for the exam usage.
Direct Link to get: RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC DV Call Letter
Now candidates can check the selected candidate’s names and their document verification date and time by going through this link “Result of 2nd Stage CBT in conjunction with Typing Skill Test & Aptitude Test for Document Verification for NTPC (Graduate) posts against CEN No. 03/2015” which is also present in the middle of the homepage. Document Verification will be done on the basis of the roll numbers.
Documents to be carried along with the RRB NTPC Call Letter:
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate in Annexure-II for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority as mentioned in CEN-03/2015.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format as per Annexure-IV & Minority Community self-declaration as per Annexure-V of CEN-03/2015 on non-judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates who sought exemption of examination fee.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details
- PwD certificate
- Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate who had uploaded such certificate during 03.06.2017 to 28.06.2017 on RRBs websites.
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing Skill Test (whichever applicable).
- The e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidates.
|SC/ST Certificate Format||Press Here|
|OBC Certificate Format||Press Here|
|Performa For Self Declaration By Obc Candidates||Press Here|
|Income Certificate For
Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption
|Performa For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Press Here|
|Performa For Disability
Certificates For Various
|Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard||Press Here|
Office of Railway Recruitment Board, D-79/80,
Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, PIN-751023
Read Out here: Railway Current Affairs
Now get your RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2017–2018, by going through the Official Link. Our team www.recruitmentinboxx.com will provide you all the information about RRB Exam time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment||RRB Bhubaneswar Result|
|Orissa Jobs||More Jobs in Railway Sector|
|Railway Jobs Salary Structure||More Government Jobs|