SSC Stenographer Application Form
Do you want to appear for SSC Group C/ D Stenographer Exam 2017? First of all fill SSC Stenographer Application Form by following online procedure that is given below. You can apply for SSC Stenographer Notification by submitting SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017 on or before the last date that is till June 2017. For complete details about application procedure of SSC Stenographer Recruitment you may go through this page.
Candidates, who want to make their career in government sector, may apply for SSC Stenographer Exam by following complete procedure that is stated below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can easily fill SSC Stenographer Form by going through details tuned below. Applicants who will qualify exam with good marks will be only called for further process.
SSC Stenographer Application Form
How can I fill SSC Stenographer Application Form ?
Log in Official Portal:
- Willing candidates should go through official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssconline.nic.in.
- Follow suitable link for which you want to apply.
Apply for Registration:
- Now choose tab “Register” that is available under ‘Registration Part’ section on home page.
- Enter required details like ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ etc.
- Press submit tab and you will get a Registration Id and Password.
Upload Required Documents:
- Now appliers are required to upload required documents like pass port size photo and signature etc as required.
- Size and format of scanned copies should not exceed as mentioned in official notice.
Login your Account:
- Now appliers are required to go to “Apply Part” section that is available at home page.
- After that login your account with “Registration No” and “Password”.
Fill Required Details:
- Now you have to fill required information correctly.
- After filling asked details press submit tab for final submission.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for the application fee through Challan Form and you can also pay the fee through online mode.
- Women and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen don’t need to pay any fee.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent qualification in any stream from recognized Board/ Institute with good academic records.
Also Check: SSC Eligibility Criteria
SSC Stenographer Eligibility:
- Age limit of Applicant should be between 18 – 27 years.
- Age relaxation will applicable as per government rules and regulations.
- Selection of the aspirant will be based on Skill test, Written Examination followed by interview.
- Skill Test will contain Stenography at 100 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade C & D respectively.
- To prepare well for written examination you can solve these SSC Stenographer Previous Papers.
Read Here: SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern:
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions )||50|
|II||General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension (100questions)||100|
Get Detailed: SSC Stenographer Syllabus
- SSC Stenographer Form Last Date: In the month of June 2017
- Staff Selection Commission Admit Card will available: In the month of July 2017
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date: In the month of July 2017
Note: You may check this Official Link to get other details about SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC Stenographer Result||SSC Stenographer Result|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Exam Preparation Material||SSC Challan Form|