SSC Stenographer Application Form
Candidates, preparing for All India level Competitive Entrance Exam for recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ must fill SSC Stenographer Application Form. Individuals can check the Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, exam pattern etc here.
Willing candidates need to log on to the official website of the organization and fill online applications. For the comfort of applicants, we have provided the complete guidelines to fill SSC Stenographer Group C & D Application Form.
What is SSC Stenographer Recruitment Process?
SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ Grade ‘D’ will be conducted in August 2018 (Tentative). The recruitment process involves two stages which are written Test & a Skill Test. The Group C & D Exam will be organized on scheduled dates and specific centers.
Only those applicants appear in the written test who fill the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 before the last date. Scroll down this page, well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC Stenographer Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Group C/ D Stenographer Exam
- Citizen of India/subject to Bhutan or Nepal or Tibetan/ Burma /Sri Lanka/ Pakistan/East African Countries who relocate to India with the intention of permanently settle in India before 1st January 1962.
- Minimum education qualification is 12th passed from the recognized university of the board.
You Can Also Check: SSC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to fill SSC Stenographer Application Form their age must lie between 18-17yrs as on 1st of August 2018. There is an age relaxation as per the norms/conditions of the government.
Relaxation in Age Limit
|PH (GEN)||10 years|
|PH (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for the application fee through Challan Form and you can also pay the fee through online mode.
- Women and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen don’t need to pay any fee.
Pay Scale of SSC Stenographer Recruitment
SSC Stenographer Grade C Pay Scale:
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200/- (Pay Band)|
|Total Pay||Rs. 14500/-|
SSC Stenographer Grade D Pay Scale:
|Initial Pay||Rs. 5200/-|
Check Out Here: SSC Online Notification
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018:
|General Candidate||Handicapped Candidate|
|1.||Part I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||2 hours 40 Min|
|2.||Part II||General Awareness||50||50|
|3.||Part III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
Also Check: SSC Stenographer Exam Prohibited Items
SSC Steno Exam Syllabus 2018
English Language and Comprehension: English language, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure, reading comprehension etc. In the English language sections, writing ability also will be checked.
General Intelligence (Reasoning Questions): Verbal and nonverbal type questions, problem- solving analysis, arithmetical reasoning, syllogism, number series, blood relationship concept, visual memory, and much more.
General Awareness: Based on important dates of celebration, current events, book’s author name, important sports days, history, general polity, the economy of India, scientific research, economic sense and Indian constitution, current affairs, newspapers etc.
Get Detailed & Updated: SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Skill Test In Stenographer:
|For Stenographer Grade ‘D’||For Stenographer Grade ‘C’|
|50 minutes (English)||40 minutes (English)|
|65 minutes (Hindi)||55 Minutes (Hindi)|
Selection Process for SSC Steno Jobs
- Selection of the aspirant for the SSC Stenographer will be based on Skill test, Written Examination followed by interview.
- Skill Test will contain Stenography at 100 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade C & D respectively.
- To prepare well for written examination you can solve these SSC Stenographer Previous Papers.
Check Out: SSC Stenographer Preparation Books
How to Fill SSC Stenographer Application Form
Candidates can take help of here provided instructions, displayed here to fill up the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form 2018.
Log in Official Portal:
- Willing candidates should go through official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssconline.nic.in.
- On the home page, aspirants should select the suitable link of SSC Online Registration Part 1/Part 2
SSC Stenographer Registration:
- Now choose tab “Register” that is available under ‘Registration Part’ section on home page.
- Enter required details like ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ etc.
- Press submit tab and you will get a Registration Id and Password.
Upload Required Documents:
- Now appliers are required to upload required documents like pass port size photo and signature etc as required.
- Size and format of scanned copies should not exceed as mentioned in official notice.
Login your Account:
- Now appliers are required to go to “Apply Part” section that is available at home page.
- After that login your account with “Registration No” and “Password”.
Fill Required Details:
Candidates must fill the SSC Steno Application Form with required details as candidate’s name, DOB etc in proper manner.
At the end, aspirants should press the button and must take the print out of SSC Stenographer Application Form for further requirement.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Important Dates
|SSC Stenographer Online application form Starts||7th July 2018|
|Last Date to Submit SSC Stenographer Application Form||30th July 2018|
|SSC Steno Admit Card will be issued on||August 2018|
|Examination date||4th to 8th September 2018 (CBE)|
|SSC Steno Result declaration||October 2018|
|Skill Test||December 2018|
|Final result||March 2019|
All relevant information concerning SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 has been well presented on this page. Stay tuned with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for acquiring latest information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Stenographer Result||SSC Stenographer Answer Key|
|SSC Stenographer Cut Off Marks||SSC Exam Schedule|
|SSC Online Test Series||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material||SSC Salary Structure|