JEE MAIN Application Form Correction
National Testing Agency has started the JEE MAIN Application Form Correction 2018 process for candidates who had made some mistake while filling their JEE Main application form for Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates can check the Last Date for Correction for JEE Application form from here.
This one-time facility for JEE MAIN Application Form Correction has commenced from 08-10-2018. Candidates have to pay the additional fee to make correction in the form. Last Date to make any changes in the JEE MAIN Application Form is 14-10-2018
Last Date for JEE MAIN Application Form Correction
Candidates must remember that while making the correction in the JEE MAIN Registration Form, no changes in the city of examination can be done. In the application form, corrections can be made in the Paper, Personal and Educational Details, Language of Exam and State of Eligibility, Date of Birth, etc. only.
Only those candidates who have paid the application fee and completed the application process for JEE MAIN are allowed to apply for JEE MAIN Application Form Correction. For more information about JEE Application Form Correction, keep reading this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JEE MAIN Application Form Correction
How to Correct JEE MAIN Application Form Mistake?
If any particular is filled wrong/incomplete/flawed, in the particulars available in their registration form so Applicants need to follow the below steps for JEE Main 2018 Form Correction:
- First all you need to go to the official site that is jeemain.nic.in
- On the home page you need to go left side of the page and hit on the “Correct in JEE Main Form” link
- On the next page you need to Log in with your application number and password.
- After login, filled JEE MAIN Application Form will be displayed on your screen.
- You need to select the hit on “Manage Form Particulars Corrections” link to make the changes.
Info that can be edited in JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction
This year, the Correction window will allow applicants to edit all the details in the JEE Main Application Form. However, it can be edited if candidates have paid the fees and have completed all the steps required to submit the application form. The following corrections can be made in JEE Main Application Form:
- Candidates’ Name (as per class 10th mark-sheet)
- Paper (change from Paper 1 to Paper 2 or vice versa)
- Mode of Examination (switch from Pen and paper-based mode to computer-based mode). But not from computer-based mode to pen and paper-based mode.
- Exam Center (Change examination city if available during form correction)
- Aadhaar Number: Unlike last year, Aadhaar number can be updated.
- Date of Birth (as per class 10th mark-sheet)
- Communication Address
- Contact Number
- Uploaded Photograph and Signature
Info that cannot be changed through JEE Main Application Form
Yes, one thing is that applicants cannot change. Applicants cannot change of city of examination in their Application Form.
Add Fee Amount
- If the aspirants had first opted a one paper of JEE Main 2018 but now he wants to apply for both, he will also have to pay an application fee for another paper.
- But one thing should be kept in mind that in no fee will be refunded in any case.
- The fee amount can be paid via Credit / Debit Card, E-wallet of SBI Buddy / Paytm, and E-Challan of Syndicate / Canara / ICICI Bank.
JEE Main Application Form Correction in Images
- It is very important to upload the images correctly. The image uploaded in the application form will be uploaded in admit card and rank card as well.
- Therefore, the candidates must ensure that the correct format is in MAT. Candidates have three images to upload in the application form and they are for the photo of the candidate, the signature of the candidate, and the signature of the parent / guardian.
Check the application form again
- Once you finish Correction in JEE Mains Form you need to recheck all the details.
- Submit the application form when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- After submit the application form you need to take a print out of JEE Main 2018 application form correction slip and keep it safe.
JEE Main 2018 Image Correction:
The CBSE board has offered the facility to make correction in the uploaded images. Those applicants who have uploaded wrong images can correct their images for the duration of the correction. Below we have given the procedure to make correction in the uploaded images:
- Firstly go to the official website that is jeemain.nic.in.
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- You are required to fill all the important information such as Application Number, Password and security code.
- Then hit on the “Login” button.
- After that you have to Select the images with correct specifications and upload them.
- At last take a printout of the JEE Main Rechecking Form for further use.
Check Here: JEE Main 2018 Registration Form
Important Dates for JEE Main Application Form Correction:
|Availability of JEE Main Application Form 2019||1-09-2018 to 30-09-2018|
|Availability of JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction||08-10-2018 to 14-10-2018|
|Payment of extra application form (if applicable)||November 2018|
Get List Of: JEE Main Exam Centres
Aspirants are advised to keep in touch with this web portal for getting more information about JEE MAIN Application Form Correction 2018- 2019. You can bookmark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by using Cntrl+D key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section