DAVV CET Application Form
For admission in UG/ PG courses, DAVV CET Application Form process will soon begin for session 2018-19. Candidates can apply online for DAVV CET June Exam and submit DAVV CET Online Application Form before 2nd week of June 2018.
Follow the complete procedure of DAVV CET Online Form to appear on DAVV CET Exam Date. DAVV CET Admission details are furnished below so check complete details from this page before submitting DAVV CET 2018 Application Form.
DAVV CET Exam Date
|Events||Tentative DAVV CET 2018 Dates|
|DAVV CET Online Registration starts||02nd week of April 2018|
|Last date of submission of DAVV CET Application Form||02nd week of June 2018|
|DAVV CET Admit card release||03rd week of June 2018|
|DAVV CET Exam Date||04th week of June 2018|
|DAVV CET Result declaration||01st week of July 2018|
|DAVV CET Counselling begins||02nd week of July 2018|
Purpose behind DAVV CET for June Exam 2018:
The organization conducts Common Entrance Test for those students who want to take admission in under graduation and post graduation programmes. On the basis of individuals’ marks in CET, suitable seats will be allotted to them.
More details about DAVV CET Application Form 2018 are available below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out:
DAVV CET Application Form
Process To Fill DAVV CET 2018 Application Form For June Exam:
It is compulsory to fill the Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya CET Application form for those individuals who want to take admission in UG/ PG courses.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- First of all, students need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.davvcet.in.
- Then check the menu bar and select DAVV CET admission tab.
- After that choose “Common Entrance Test (CET 2018)” link from drop down list
- Read all the instructions carefully from DAVV CET Notification 2018.
- Then select apply for CET 2018 and choose the course in which you are interested.
- Follow the instructions and hit the accept button which is available at the bottom of the home page.
Step-2: Filling the Form
- Fill Online DAVV CET Application formwith correct details before DAVV CET Exam Date.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents, your passport size photograph and signature.
- Also, make the payment of fee through proper mode before the last date ends.
- Proof of Age – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Photographs 3 Nos
- DAVV CET Admit Card
- CET-2016 Result downloaded from website
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable) – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification
- Photocopy (Self Attested))
- Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination – Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification +
- Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Domicile Certificate – Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
DAVV CET 2018 Application Fee:
Students are required to deposit Rs. Rs.1500/- + Rs. 50/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking while submitting the DAVV Common Entrance Test Application form.
Step-3: Final Submission
- Take a review of the filled form.
- Hit submit button and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
DAVV CET Exam Date
Tentative dates for the DAVV CET 2018 are available. As per the sources, DAVV CET Application Form process will begin in 02nd week of April 2018 and the last date for submission of DAVV CET Online Application Form is 02nd week of June 2018.
After the submission of DAVV CET Online Application Form 2018, students must start the preparation of DAVV CET Exam as DAVV CET Exam Date is near. Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya has scheduled to conduct DAVV Common Entrance Test in 4th week of June 2018.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
DAVV Courses 2018
DAVV Courses after 12th:
|Name of the Course||Course Period (Years)|
|MBA (Management Science)||5|
|M.Sc (Electronic Media)||5|
|MBA (Foreign Trade)||5|
|B.Com (Accounting and Tax Mgmt)||3|
|B.A. (Hons) – Mass Communication||3|
|B.A. LL.B (Hons)||5|
|MBA (Hospital Administration)||5|
DAVV Courses after Graduation:
|MBA (Marketing Management/ Financial Administration/Tourism/|
Advertising and Public Relations/ HR/ Business Economics/
Financial Services/ International Business/ Hospital Administration/
E-Commerce/ Media Management/ Foreign Trade, Disaster Management)M.Com (Bank Management)/ M.Com (Accounting & Financial Control)M.A (Mass Communication)/ Bachelor of Journalism
|M.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology, Life Science)|
M.Sc (Electronics & Communication, Electronics)
M.Sc. (Biochemistry) – 2 Years
LL.M (Business Law)
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
DAVV CET Eligibility Criteria
Education Required for DAVV CET 2018:
- For UG Courses: Students who want to apply for under graduation courses in Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya should have done 12th from any recognized board. And also have some good academic records. Only eligible candidates are able to appear on DAVV CET Exam Date.
- For PG Courses: Those individuals who have done graduation from any recognized university can apply for post graduation courses.
Get Best Answer:
Age Criteria to apply for DAVV Common Entrance Test 2018:
The upper age limit for under graduation courses is 23 years and for post graduation courses it is fixed to 25 years. Only eligible candidates satisfying the requirements are eligible to fill DAVV CET Application Form.
DAVV CET Admission 2018
DAVV CET 2018 Admission Procedure:
The organization is going to conduct common entrance test in the month of June 2018. Those students who will be able to crack the DAVV CET 2018 Exam will go through DAVV CET Counselling. Aspirants must check DAVV CET Exam Date and other details before the 2-3 days of exam to avoid last minute issues.
Through this process, suitable seats will be allotted to them as according to their marks in the Common Entrance Test. After that, students need to report at the allotted venue along with their essential documents.
Documents Required At Time Of DAVV CET 2018 Counselling:
- 10th class Original mark sheet for verification + 1 copy (Self Attested)
- 12th class Original mark sheet for verification + 1 copy (Self Attested)
- 3 Passport size photo
- DAVV CET 2018 Admit Card
- DAVV CET 2018 Result
- Caste Certificate.
- Aadhar Card Original for Verification + 1 copy (Self Attested)
- Birth Certificate Original for Verification + 1 copy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate Original for Verification + 1 copy (Self Attested)
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
DAVV CET Exam Pattern 2018
DAVV CET Group-A Exam Pattern:
- Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning& General Intelligence, English Language & General Awareness are the main subjects.
- 15 questions from each subject will be asked in the exam (total 75 questions).
DAVV CET Group-B Exam Pattern:
Total 75 questions from Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence, English Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-economic environment will be asked in the exam. Follow the proper pattern of DAVV CET 2018 on DAVV CET Exam Date to score qualifying marks.
Get Complete & Updated: DAVV CET Syllabus
DAVV CET Group-C Exam Pattern:
The question paper includes 75 questions (60 questions from physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology and 15 questions from English subject). You are required to fill DAVV CET Application Form 2018 carefully and start the final revision of exam for DAVV CET June Exam 2018.
DAVV CET Group-D Exam Pattern:
- LLM shall include 75 questions on the basis of the covering subjects.
- Life Science / Industrial Microbiology shall include 75 questions which are based on the Biological Sciences.
- Electronics/ Electronics & Communication shall include 75 questions from Physics /Mathematics /Electronics subjects at Undergraduate level.
- Biochemistry shall include 75 questions which are based on the questions in B.Sc. in Biological Sciences
DAVV CET Notification
DAVV CET Exam Centers:
At the time of filling DAVV CET Application Form 2018 for June Exam you must select suitable DAVV CET Exam City for DAVV Common Entrance Test.
- New Delhi
If you find the above information about DAVV CET 2018 Application Form helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on Google plus and Twitter for more updates on DAVV Common Entrance Test 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|DAVV CET Admit Card||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|