Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling
Assam Polytechnic Counselling is going to start from 19 June 2018. Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling will be organized through offline mode. Counseling consists of choice filling seat allotment, report to the college. Assam Polytechnic Counselling Schedule will be continued till 30 June 2018.
Assam Polytechnic Seat Allotment Schedule
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) is conducted on 20th May 2018, it result has been declared on 1st June 2018. Students, who have qualified exam, are required to appear for interview Assam Polytechnic Counselling. Candidates will be called for Assam Polytechnic Counselling as per their rank given in the merit list
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 is a state level entrance exam conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Assam to provide entry in various Diploma courses at polytechnic colleges of Assam to eligible students.
Contenders, go through this entire page to grab additional relevant details of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2018- 2019 which is provided by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Rank Wise: List Of Universities In Assam
Assam Polytechnic Counselling
Assam Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
- Students who have qualified the exam are required to appear for interview/ counselling.
- Authority will call qualified students based on their specified in merit list.
- Authority will organize interview/ Counselling round to select the candidates for admission into polytechnic colleges.
- Counselling/interview round will be conducted via offline mode.
- At the time of interview, choice filling of courses & polytechnic will be done based on merit.
- After that, seat will be allotted to students as per choice filing rank and availability of seats
- Candidates can take admission only once in one category either as general or as reserved.
Check Out Rank Wise: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Documents Required for Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling
One who are going to participate in Assam Polytechnic Counselling are required to bring following original with photocopies of each. If any applicants fail to produce documents or provide false enclosures then they will be rejected for admission.
- Part-B of the Form duly and properly filled in Part-B Form is attached in the Information Brochure, downloaded from website dte.assam.gov.in.
- Original Admit card, Mark sheets, & Passed Certificate of 10th standard
- Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- One copy of recent passport size photograph
- All the relevant certificates including Admit Card of Polytechnic Admission Test – 2018 for scrutiny, by the interview board. All the Photostat copies of the documents are to be self-attested.
- Original Non-creamy Layer OBC/MOBC from the Deputy Commissioner of the Concerned District for OBC/MOBC, TGLC/Ex-TGLC, Moran Community candidates
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling: 19th – 30th June 2018
Aspirants must go to the official link to attain all essential details of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2018-19 directly. Candidates are advice to bookmark our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d key. One can also subscribe our free mail service to get all updates directly through mail.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||Why College Attendance is Important|