The Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous university is going to conduct CUSAT Counselling for giving admission to eligible applicants in Under Graduate and Post-Graduate Courses. So the applicants who qualify in CAT, LET, DAT exam they will have to appear in CUSAT Counselling 2017 which is going to be held on in the month of May. On this page we provide you entire details related to Seat Allotment and Date Schedule so please have a look below for acquiring more significant information.
Every year this university organizes Common Admission Test, Lateral Entry Test and Departmental Admission Test. On the basis of these entrance exam applicants can get admission in various streams of academic and professional education in this university. Contestant can attend the counseling rounds according to their ranks and cut off list. For getting reaming information you just need to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
The Cochin University offers various courses to the students that are given below:-
- MCA/MCA Lateral Entry
- LLM with Ph.D
- Master of Intellectual Property Rights with Ph.D
- B.Tech/B.Tech lateral Entry
- LLB/B.Com with LLB/BBA with LLB
- Master of Vocation (M.Voc)
- Post Doctoral Research
CUSAT Counselling Seat Allotment Details:
Seat allotment list will be published immediately after registration, only registered candidates will be considered for the allotment.
- Eligibility Verification:
Firstly university will be called for verification of their original documents/certificates of allotted candidates.
- Challan Generation And Fee Payment:
Aspirants whose Academic Eligibility has been verified successfully they can pay Fee Challan from the specified Counter and then make their payment to the Bank (SBT) Counter.
- Issue Of Provisional Admission Letter:
Then applicant’s has successfully paid the fee then they will get their Provisional Admission Letter.
- Higher Option Cancellation:
Aspirants, if they wish, can avail the higher option cancellation facility (allowed only once in the whole admission process) from the designated counter After collecting the Provisional Admission Letter.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
- Applicants, who are applying for under graduate, post graduate and other various courses they have to pay application fee that is specified below category vise.
- Applicants may pay the application fee through Online or offline mode at the concerned departments in the form of DD from SBT or SBI drawn in favor of The Register, CUSAT and Payable at Ernakulam.
|PDF,Diploma,Certificate Programmes||Rs.100 (Rs.50 ST/ST applicants)|
- CUSAT Admission is purely based on the CAT rank, reservation status and availability of seats.
- Entrants are required to report for counseling/spot admission in person on the specified date and time of counselling.
- Deposit the required amount of fees on the date of Admission.
- Bring the following certificates/documents in original at the time of counseling/admission.
- If the aspirants will not appear in counselling so they will not be considered for any further rounds.
Necessary Documents to be carried for Counselling:
- CAT e-Admit Card/GATE admit card
- Plus 2 Mark lists / and pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc.)
- Conduct/Character Certificate
- Four passport size Photographs of the candidate
- S.L.C/10th Mark list & pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc.)
- Original documents to prove Academic Qualifications certificate
- Gate score card for M Tech admission
- Certificate to prove Kerallite Status
- Migration Certificate (for students from Universities outside Kerala state)
- Diploma/Provisional certificate (For B Tech Lateral entry)
- Mark lists of all the 3 years of the Diploma Programme(For B Tech Lateral entry)
- Two sets of attested copies of all the original certificates/documents mentioned above
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
CUSAT Counselling Date Schedule:
On this page, we are giving the tentative schedule of CUSAT exam date:
|Notification Releases||Third week of January 2017|
|Online Registration Starts||Third week of January 2017|
|Online Registration Last Date||Third week of February 2017 (For Indian & NRI Candidates) and Last week of April 2017 (For International Candidates/PIO/ Children of Indian Gulf Workers)|
|Admit Card Availability||Third week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination||Last week of April to first week of May 2017|
|Result Declaration (CAT)||Last week of May 2017|
How To Apply for CUSAT Counselling?
- First of all applicants need to visit the official website of the university that is www.cusat.ac.in
- On the home page you have to select the suitable link.
- Then applicants need to register themselves by entering the necessary details.
- Candidates should have enter valid user id and password at the time of Registration
- Now you need to fill the application form with ball required details in correct manner.
- While filing the application form you have to upload recent passport size photograph.
- Then take a review of the application form and take a print out of it for further process.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Aspirants may check Official Link for getting more information about CUSAT Counselling 2017. Our team www.recruitmentinboxx.com provides you more relevant information time to time so stay connected with us and you can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+ D. if you have any query you have leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CUSAT Cut Off||CUSAT Answer Key|
|CUSAT Recruitment||CUSAT CAT Results|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|