Know updated details about the most revealing & refreshing GITAM Counselling. Get complete details about GITAM Counselling 2017 such as Seats Allotment Procedure, Counselling Dates from this page. Aspirants who are going to appear in GAT 2017 for the purpose of taking admission to the engineering courses at GITAM University they can get all details regarding GITAM Counselling from this page.
Here we the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing you all the latest updates of Karnataka GITAM Counselling which will help you in knowing the complete process of admission. Candidates please have a look below.
Aspirants have to attend the Counselling in person. Shortlisted aspirants should submit the original documents for verification during counselling procedure. Seat Allotment for GITAM GAT 2017 will be on the basis of GAT 2017 rank and the seat availability.
Direct Admission to Board Toppers:
First rank holders of central and all state board examinations 2017, equivalent to 10+2 will be given admission to the program of their choice, without appearing for entrance exam subject to their fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria. However, they have to submit an application seeking admission to B.Tech. programmes in GITAM University.
You Can Get All Counselling Schedule Here: To Know Press Here
Reservation of Seats:
Aspirants, who secure minimum required GITAM GAT 2017 Marks, will be called for counselling on basis of their ranks. 25% of seats are reserved for commendable candidates from Karnataka State for admission at Bengaluru Campus.
Process To Download Counselling Admit Card:
- Candidates need to download call letter to attend counseling.
- Now go to the official site of Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, which is www.gitam.edu.
- On home page of official site go to “Announcement” section and hit the appropriate link.
- Now press on link titled as ‘Download Counseling Call Letter’.
- Then Enter your ‘application no.’ and press on submit button.
- Call letter will be opened on your system screen and take a print out of it.
Must Read: How to Download Admit Card
Counselling Centres at GITAM campuses:
- Visakhapatnam campus
- Hyderabad campus
- Hyderabad City
- Bangalore campus
- Bangalore City
Eligible aspirants should produce these documents in original along with two attested copies for verification during admission process:
- 10th Class pass certificate
- Class XII / Intermediate Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate.
- GITAM GAT Counselling Call Letter
- Transfer, Study and Conduct Certificates
- For SC/ST Candidates: Integrated Community Certificate, if applicable
- For PH candidates: Medical Certificate from not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Bangalore Campus: Residence Certificate from competent authority (for a minimum period of 5 years) for claiming local category
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counseling: Press Here
Date of Counselling: June 2017
Candidates may check Official Site for more details. Candidates may also get latest information about GITAM Counselling 2017 from this page when it will be published officially.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|GITAM Admission||GITAM Cut Off|
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|