Assam Polytechnic PAT Counselling
After declaration of Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) result, Assam Polytechnic PAT Counselling will be organized. Assam Polytechnic PAT Counselling 2019 will starts in the month of July 2019 as per schedule dates.
Assam Polytechnic Counselling will be held through offline mode for those candidates who will qualify exam. Candidates have to report at counselling center in order of their category/caste for admission to Polytechnic Institutes.
Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their category, rank, preferences filled in & availability of seats in particular institute or course. Those who have allotted seats will have to report to Institutions before on due dates.
Contenders, go through this entire page to grab additional relevant details of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2019 which is provided by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Rank Wise: List Of Universities In Assam
Assam Polytechnic PAT Counselling 2019
Assam Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
- Students who have qualified the exam are required to appear for interview/ counselling.
- Authority will call qualified students based on their specified in merit list.
- Authority will organize interview/ Counselling round to select the candidates for admission into polytechnic colleges.
- Counselling/interview round will be conducted via offline mode.
- At the time of interview, choice filling of courses & polytechnic will be done based on merit.
- After that, seat will be allotted to students as per choice filing rank and availability of seats
- Candidates can take admission only once in one category either as general or as reserved.
Check Out Rank Wise: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Documents Required for Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling
One who are going to participate in Assam Polytechnic Counselling are required to bring following original with photocopies of each. If any applicants fail to produce documents or provide false enclosures then they will be rejected for admission.
- Part-B of the Form duly and properly filled in Part-B Form is attached in the Information Brochure, downloaded from website dte.assam.gov.in.
- Original Admit card, Mark sheets, & Passed Certificate of 10th standard
- Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- One copy of recent passport size photograph
- All the relevant certificates including Admit Card of Polytechnic Admission Test – 2019 for scrutiny, by the interview board. All the Photostat copies of the documents are to be self-attested.
- Original Non-creamy Layer OBC/MOBC from the Deputy Commissioner of the Concerned District for OBC/MOBC, TGLC/Ex-TGLC, Moran Community candidates
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling Dates
|Availability of online application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Online application closes on||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit fee||2nd week of May 2019|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|Announcement of Assam Polytechnic PAT Result||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of July 2019|
Aspirants must go to the official link to attain all essential details of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2019 directly. Candidates are advice to bookmark our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d key. One can also subscribe our free mail service to get all updates directly through mail.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||Why College Attendance is Important|