Himachal Pradesh Technical University has announced the HPCET Counselling schedule. Those candidates who have appeared in the HPCET 2018 can check the counselling schedule of HPCET 2018 for the courses of B.Tech/MBA/B.Arch/B.Sc (UG/PG) etc.
Qualified students need to fill the Himachal Pradesh Technical University counselling form to appear in the counselling. We have provided direct links to download the HPCET Counselling dates on this page.
HPCET 2018 Counselling:
HPCET 2018 counselling will be conducted separately for JEE Main 2018 and HPCET 2018 qualified candidates. There will be two rounds of counselling, round 1 for JEE main and round 2 for the HPCET 2018.
To know the more details about the HPCET Counselling 2018, students need to read the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Direct Links To Check HPCET Counselling Schedule
|Counseling Schedule for admission to UG/PG (Direct/Lateral Entry) Programmes||Press Here|
|Counselling Schedule for B. Tech. (direct entry) on the basis of 10+2 marks||Press Here|
|Counselling Schedule for B. Tech. (direct entry) on the basis of HPCET-2018||Press Here|
|Counselling Schedule for B. Tech. (direct entry) on the basis of JEE (Main)-2018||Press Here|
|Counselling Schedule for B. Tech. (lateral entry)||Press Here|
|Counselling Schedule for B. Architecture and B.Sc. (HMCT)||Press Here|
|Counselling Schedule for M.B.A||Press Here|
|Counselling Schedule for M.C.A(Direct and lateral entry)||Press Here|
|Counselling Schedule for M.Pharmacy||Press Here|
|Counselling Schedule for M.Tech||Press Here|
|Counselling Schedule for B. Pharmacy and B. Pharmacy (Ayurveda) and B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||Press Here|
How to Fill HPCET Counselling Form ?
To fill the Himachal Pradesh technical university counselling form, candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Candidates need to fill the registration form by visiting the official website of the university to get register. They can register by entering the valid user name /password and form no.
- After that they will get the registration number which should be note down.
Get Here Rank Wise List of: Top Universities in Himachal Pradesh
Payment of Fee:
After registration, candidates need to pay counselling fee. Those aspirants who have appeared in the HPCET 2018, they don’t need to pay any processing fee. If you are the one who are taking admission through JEE Main, then you have to pay the fee of Rs. 1550(general/OBC) and Rs. 1400/- for the SC/ST category students.
Printout of HPCET 2018 Counselling Form:
After the successfully completion of payment, students can take printout of HPCET 2018 Counselling Form and send it to the following address.
H.P. Techincal University, Gandhi Chowk
Hamirpur 177001 (HP)
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
HPCET Counselling Procedure:
- Counselling for B.Tech seat allotment will be conducted separately for JEE Main 2018 qualified candidates and HPCET qualified candidates.
- 50% of the seats will be filled by JEE Main candidates, and remaining 50% by HPCET-qualified candidates.
- Two separate merit lists will be prepared for the purpose.
- Also, there will be two rounds of counselling. Round I will be for JEE Main candidates, and Round II for HPCET-qualified candidates.
- If there are vacant seats left after the two rounds, a special round will be held and seats will be alloted based on Class 12 marks.
- Candidates who register for HPCET 2018 counselling will be called for counselling session as per their rank in the merit list.
- Counselling of HPCET 2018 will be conducted offline and candidates need to be present in person.
- Candidates who get admission to a B.Tech course have to pay a non-refundable sum of Rs. 3000 as university fee.
Important Documents must carry at the time of HPCET Counselling:
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Marks-sheet issued by the Board/University.
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Part-I/Indian School Certificates showing the date of birth.
- National Level Entrance Examination/HPCET-2018 Score Card.
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Executive Magistrate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applied under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme.
- An undertaking/affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate if applied under Beti Hai Anmol Scheme.
- Kashmiri Migrants and domicile certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applied under Supernumerary Kashmiri Migrant Quota.
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
We have given HPCET Counselling 2018, on this page. For more details about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|HPCET Application Form||HPCET Syllabus|
|HPCET Admit Card||HPCET Result|
|Best Colleges in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|