JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2018
Joint Admission Committee has started JAC Chandigarh Counselling registration for B.Tech Admission. Contenders who have qualified the B.Tech Entrance Exam may attend the JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2018 on schedule date and time.
To register for JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Counselling, applicants have to fill the registration form and pay the fee. Applicants can fill the JAC Chandigarh Counselling Registration on or before the last date that is 30th June 2018.
JAC Chandigarh Round 1/2/3 Counselling!!!
There will be 04 rounds of counselling, including spot round, which is last round. The spot round will be opened for all registered applicants irrespective of whether they have attended in previous rounds of JAC Chandigarh Counseling or not.
For acquiring more details regarding Joint Admission Committee Chandigarh Counselling, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
JAC Chandigarh Counselling
JAC Chandigarh Counselling Schedule:
|Event||JAC Chandigarh Counselling Dates|
|Online Registration Will be Started||05-06-2018|
|Last Date for Generation of Filled Bank Challan||28-06-2018|
|Last Date to Pay the Fee in SBI Bank|
using Bank Challan
|JAC Chandigarh Counselling Registration Last Date||30-06-2018|
|Document verification for reserved|
|03-07-2018 and 04-07-2018|
|JAC Chandigarh Round 1 Counselling||08-07-2018 to 17-07-2018|
|JAC Chandigarh counselling round 2||17-07-2018 to 24-07-2018|
|JAC Chandigarh counselling round 3|
(List of eligible candidates, choice filling,
locking, seat allotment, fee payment, withdrawal)
|24-07-2018 to 04-08-2018|
|Reporting at institute||03-08-2018|
|Spot round of counselling||06-08-2018 to 13-08-2018|
|Academic session will begin from||Aug 2018|
JAC Chandigarh Counselling Procedure:
Mentioned below is detailed Procedure of JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Counselling 2018 for the applicant’s reference:
- Online Registration
- Registration Fee Payment
- Document Verification
- Online Choice Filling
- Mock Counselling
- Choice Locking And Printing Of Locked Choices
All contenders who have qualified the entrance exam will have to fill online Registration form by following mentioned bellow steps-
- First of all hit the official link that is www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in and fill the registration form.
- Log-in by entering the JEE Main 2018 roll number and password created during JEE Main Registration.
- After candidates successfully log-in, then system will ask for change in password.
Make Payment of Registration Fee:
- After filling the online form, you have to pay the registration fee.
- Candidates will be able to pay registration fee for JAC Chandigarh B.Tech 2018 Counselling either through debit/credit card, internet banking or e-Challan.
|Category||JAC Chandigarh Counselling Fee|
After submitting the registration fee, candidates belonging to Backward Class (BC), Persons with Disability (PwD), Freedom Fighter, Kashmiri Migrant/Displaced Persons, Terrorist/Riot Victim categories etc will have to physically report at Panjab University, Chandigarh at scheduled time and date for document verification. Necessary documents are given below:
- Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG) receipt
- Result card of JEE Main 2018
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Marks Sheet of class 12th and 10th
- Class X Certificate for Date of birth.
- Character Certificate from the last attended institute
- Migration/Transfer Certificate
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Online Choice Filling:
- After Documents Verification Process, applicants will have to submit their choices of institute and branch in order of their preference.
- Applicants may fill as many numbers of choices in the order of their preference from the list available.
- Entrants can change or re-order their choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
Mock JAC Chandigarh 2018 Counselling:
- Upon entering the choice of institute and branches by applicants, system will automatically offers an idea of that may be permitted them.
- Choice of institute will be based on number of registered candidates who have submitted their choices and availability of seats.
- The mock Counselling of JAC Chandigarh will assist applicants to finalize the most appropriate choice of Institutions.
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
Choice Locking and Printing of Locked Choices
- This is last step of JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Counselling 2018.
- Here applicants will have to finalize their choices of institute and branches and lock them.
- To lock the choice, candidates will first have to hit the ‘Lock button’. After hitting the button, re-enter the password and confirm the locking choice.
- Once the candidates lock their choice, a printable version of the choices along with the terms and conditions agreed by the candidate at the time of registration is displayed on their computer screen.
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2018 Round Wise:
First Round of JAC Chandigarh Counselling:
All the choices filled by applicants during JAC Chandigarh Counselling, will be processed centrally and results will be available on the official website. In first round of JAC Chandigarh Seat Allotment, a combined seat allotment process will be implemented including Sports & Defence applicants.
After allotment, applicants are required to pay the admission fee. Based on applicant’s fee payment and willingness, admitted seats and vacant seats will be displayed for 2nd round of Counselling.
Get List of More: Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
JAC Chandigarh Round 2 Counselling:
- No fresh JAC Chandigarh Counselling Registration will be allowed in second round
- Not paid Admission Fee after first round of allotment.
- Withdrawal after getting admission in first round.
JAC Chandigarh Round 3 Counselling:
- No fresh registrations will be allowed in Third Round of Counselling.
- Who is Not Eligible: The following types of candidates are not eligible
- Not paid Admission Fee after 1 st/2nd round of allotment.
- Withdrawal after getting admission in 1 st/2nd round.
Type–I: Registered applicants who were not allotted any seat in 1st/2nd round of allotment. This type of candidates may visit the website and modify their earlier choices.
Type–II: Applicants who were allotted a seat in the 1st/2nd round of Counselling and paid the admission fee and submitted willingness “No upgradation”.
Type–III: Candidates who were allotted a seat in the 2nd round of Counselling and paid the admission fee and submitted willingness “Yes upgradation”.
Candidates can also get the complete details regarding JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2018-19 through above provided official link. If applicants have any query, then drop the comment in below comment box which is provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for easiness of applicants.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Distance Engineering Colleges in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|