Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak has released MDU Counselling Schedule. Candidates who have registered themselves between 25-05-2018 to 15-06-2018 (23:59 hrs) to get admission in, MD University Rohtak in UG/PG courses, they may attend MDU Counseling held from 12-07-2018 to 30-07-2018.
From this page you may check the MDU Counseling Dates of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Round which has been fixed by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. MDU seat allotment will be done based on Maharshi Dayanand University merit list. Individual may get further information regarding MDU Counselling 2018 by going through beneath segment of this page.
MDU Counselling Schedule 2018 – 2019:
|Date of Display of|
Merit List i.e.
Allotment on the Admission Portal
(Verification of documents and depositing the fee)
|1st Counseling||11-07-2018||12-07-2018 to 13-07-2018|
|2nd Counseling||15-07-2018||16-07-2018 to 17-07-2018|
|3rd Counseling (if seats remain vacant)||19-07-2018||20-07-2018 to 21-07-2018|
|Final Counseling(if seats remain vacant)|
on the basis of physical presence in the university
|A date from 25-07-2018 to 30-07-2018 to be notified by the Concerned University|
Last date for filling of vacant seats at institute level, if any, by the respective university at their own level on the basis of merit of Entrance Test.
|To be notified by the concerned University.|
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Things Should Be Kept In Mind:
Candidates are required to bring all important documents and certificates at the time of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak counseling for verification round. Firstly, seat allotment will be done based on merit list after that allotment of the seats will be done based on students appeared for common entrance exam.
You can fetch more information related Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak Counselling 2018 from this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MDU Exam Dates:
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
How To Attend MDU Counselling 2018?
Step 1: Online Choice Filling and Colleges:
- First of all, visit the official site that is Maharshi Dayanand University that is www.mdurohtak.ac.in for MDU Counselling 2018
- On the home page you have to hit “Admission” tab given in the menu bar
- A drop down list will appear and you have to select “Counseling” section and hit the appropriate link for online Counseling
- Candidates have to register by fill up the MDU Counselling Application Form
- Candidates need to fill your personal and educational details
- After that pay examination fee by Credit/Debit Card or Demand Draft
- After the MDU Counselling Registration Process candidates have to select the college and course in which they want to get admission and applicants are advised to fill the choice carefully.
Step 2: MDU Seat Allotment Procedure:
After the Maharshi Dayanand University Counseling 2018, seat allotment will be done on the following basis:
- At first stage, seats will be filled on basis of merit wise i.e. Total score (EE + GD + PI) from the list of physically present candidates as prepared by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra.
- If case arises, seats still remain vacant, aspirants who appeared in the Common Entrance Examination but abstained in GD and Personal Interview conducted by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra for the session 2018-19 will be considered based on the merit score secured in entrance examination.
Step 3: Reporting at MDU Counselling Venue:
- Candidates have to reach at the allocated college on or before time.
- They have to pay the full admission fee on the spot if candidates failed to deposit fee the MDU Counselling venue then the seat will not allow to a candidate.
Step 4: Documents Verification:
Candidates need to verify all documents which have given here so follow details and report at an Institute.
MDU Counseling Seat Allotment:
Those aspirants, who wish to get admission in UG / PG courses, must attend MDU Couselling. All the interested candidates must report before starting the counselling process. The seat allotment will be done under these programmes.
- First of all, seat allotment will be done based on merit list based on Total score (EE + GD + PI) from the list of physically present candidates as prepared by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra.
- If, seat will still remain then seats will filled based on appeared in the Common Entrance Examination but abstained in GD and Personal Interview conducted by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra for the session 2018-19 will be considered based on the merit score obtained in entrance examination.
- Still, if seats remain vacant then candidates who did not participate in Entrance examination and GD and Personal Interview shall be considered.
- Their admission will be made on the basis of Academic Merit in the qualifying examination.
- All such interested candidates must apply online on the portal of the M D University Rohtak.
- Applicants are required to submit hard copy of the Application Form generated online in the office of MDU Rohtak.
List of Important Documents:
Aspirants who are all set to attend MDU Counselling is informed that they have to bring important documents and certificates for verification procedure. Candidates may collect information about documents which should be carried by students at MDU Rohtak Counselling hall. Applicants have to scroll down this page for getting further information.
- Original & Photocopy of 10th & 12th class merit certificate.
- Community certificate signed by an authorized authority.
- All medical documents mentioned in the application form.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- 5-7 Passport size color photographs.
- Original and photocopy of admit card & counselling letter
- Other certificates
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Additional Seats (To be filled up by Physical MDU Counselling only)
In addition to the above sanctioned seats, there will be additional seats for the following categories. The candidates seeking admission against these categories will have to apply online and after that their admission will be made by Physical Counselling only as per the rules of the University.
- One additional seat for outstanding sports persons
- Two additional seats for Kashmiri Migrants.
- One additional seat for single girl child
- 15% for Foreign Candidate
- 10% for NRI Candidate
- One Seat for participating in Cultural Activities
You may get further details about MDU Counselling 2018 by going through Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then you may ask in below given comment box available on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will solve your query as soon as possible with best solution.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MDU Admission||MDU Date Sheet|
|MDU Results||MDU Admit Card|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|