RBI Office Attendant Previous Papers
Get Here RBI Office Attendant Previous Papers!! Most of the students have dream for the Reserve Bank of India Jobs. So such candidates who have applied for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment, they must have proper knowledge of syllabus and RBI Office Attendant Previous years Papers. As we know that competition is excessively elevated, so in order to compete in this weighty competition, you need to do best preparation. Well, we have provided here Last 4 Years Question Paper PDF; by the help of this you will surely crack the RBI Office Attendant Examination.
Before appearing in the Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Exam, you must have complete knowledge of RBI OA Exam Pattern and RBI Office Attendant Previous Papers. Consequently, you can proficient to make an agenda for the exam preparation by referring RBI Office Attendant Model Papers so as to enhance your knowledge. To get more information about RBI Previous year papers, you are required to go through the whole page which is well updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RBI Office Attendant Previous Papers
Download RBI Office Attendant Exam Question Papers (Year Wise)
|RBI Office Assistant Previous Years Question Papers 2012||Download PDF|
|RBI Office Assistant Previous Years Question Papers 2013||Download PDF|
|RBI Office Assistant Previous Years Question Papers 2014||Download PDF|
Download RBI Office Attendant Exam Question Papers (Subject Wise)
|RBI General Awareness Model Question Papers||Download PDF|
|RBI Reasoning Model Question Papers||Download PDF|
|RBI English Language Model Question Papers||Download PDF|
|RBI Quantitative Aptitude Model Question Papers PDF Download||Download PDF|
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Exam Pattern:
Along with RBI Office Attendant Syllabus and Sample Papers, the RBI Exam Pattern also plays an imperative task at the time of preparation. With the help of RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern, all the aspirants can get some mandatory information about exam:
- Reasoning, General English, General Awareness and Numerical ability are the subjects that covered in the written exam
- Each subject consists of 30 questions and 30 Marks
- Total Question Paper consists of 120 Marks with 120 Questions
- The candidates must and should complete their written test in 90 Minutes
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Sr no||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Total No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|1||Reasoning||30 Q||30 M||90 Minutes|
|2||General English||30 Q||30 M|
|3||General Awareness||30 Q||30 M|
|4||Numerical ability||30 Q||30 M|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks||1 hour 30 min|
Get Updated & Detailed: RBI Office Attendant Syllabus
RBI Office Attendant Previous years Question paper:
- RBI Office Attendant Previous Paper with solution or solved may available on the official website.
- Previous Question Papers are very important and very helpful for understanding the standard of the question paper for approaching examination.
- Meanwhile you can practice the model question answers given above as the model set or practice set for the computer based online exam.
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Selection Process:
- RBI selects the aspirants for Office Attendant Post by conducting Online Test and Language Proficiency Test.
- Those applicants who will qualify the Online Test are only eligible for Language Proficiency Test.
- The LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
- The final Selection will depend, on the performance of the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data, etc.
Check Here: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
To get more information about RBI Office Attendant Previous Papers, you are suggested to stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|RBI Office Attendant Admit Card||RBI Office Attendant Recruitment|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Exam Pattern|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|