Do you want to make career in Banking Sector ? Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS Notification for recruitment of skilled job seekers against vacancies of PO (Probationary Officers), Clerk and SO (Specialist Officers) posts. As soon as details about IBPS Notification 2017 will available, we will update this page, so till than stay in touch with us. Through this page you can get complete details about current recruitment under IBPS, IBPS Syllabus, IBPS Admit Card, Result, Salary Detail and IBPS Eligibility Criteria etc.
Applicants may apply for suitable post by filling online IBPS Application Form. IBPS Common Written Exam (CWE) will be organized to test skills of appliers. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete information in concern to IBPS Recruitment Notification, so please have a look…….
|Job Notification||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Closing date|
|Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017||Manager – Security/ Rajbhasha/ Law||44||09/01/2017|
|Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017||Chief Executive Officer (CEO) jobs for CBI-SUAPS (Central bank Of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan)||–||20/01/2017|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus|
|IBPS Syllabus||IBPS RRB Syllabus|
IBPS Preparation Material
IBPS Admit Card
|IBPS RRB Admit Card||IBPS Clerk Admit Card|
|IBPS PO/MT Admit Card||IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Result||IBPS Cut Off Marks|
|IBPS Score Card||IBPS RRB Result|
|IBPS PO Result||IBPS CWE Clerk Result|
IBPS Salary Detail
|IBPS Clerk Salary||IBPS PO Salary Package|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Salary|
IBPS Eligibility Criteria
|IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria|
I am sure you don’t know this:
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection generally known as IBPS is come into existence in 1984 and was considered as the largest authority which conducts PO / Clerk / SO / CWE exam every year.
- IBPS is an autonomous recruiting body that executes the Common Written Exam (CWE) for each of these posts i.e., Probationary Officers (PO), Specialist Officers (SO) and Clerks separately once in a year.
- Most of all Public sector Banks are associated with this organization and Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) organizes exam for these twenty one Public Sector Banks.
Check Here: List Of Banks Under IBPS
Banks, In Which You Can Get Recruited:
|Bank Name||Official site|
|Bank of Baroda||www.bankofbaroda.co.in|
|State Bank of India||www.sbi.co.in|
|Indian Overseas Bank||www.iob.in|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||www.obcindia.co.in|
|Bank of Baroda||www.bankofbaroda.com|
|Punjab National Bank||www.pnbindia.in|
|Bank of India||www.bankofindia.com|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||www.psbindia.com|
|Bank of Maharashtra||www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
|Union Bank of India||www.unionbankofindia.co.in|
|Central Bank of India||www.centralbankofindia.co.in|
|United Bank of India||www.unitedbankofindia.com|
Why You Need To Clear IBPS Exam And IBPS Interview?
If you want to work as employee in Banks for post of PO (Probationary Officers), Clerk and SO (Specialist Officers), it’s essential to qualify IBPS Common Written Exam (CWE). After qualifying this test, candidates will be called for Interview. Those, who will be able to crack Interview, can be recruited for suitable post in any above stated banks.
Quick Links For IBPS Selection Process:
Career in Banking Sector:
Everyone wants a secure future and for this, a permanent job is must. That’s why most of us want to join Government Banks for safe future. Government Banks provides financial and economical growth. Indian Banking sector is one of the best established sectors. It offer good salary along with a awesome career growth.
Willing To Make Career In Banking Section: Visit This Link
Why you should choose Banking Jobs?
Banks provide High salary, loan on low rate of interest, safety on working time, medical benefits, Pension, Tax advantages and Accommodation for Staff etc. We generally can’t get these facilities in other sectors. That’s why it’s good to be a part of banks for a safe of future.
Searching For More Bank Jobs With High Paid Up: Hit Here
IBPS Salary Details:
Candidates who are appointed for post of Clerk, can get approx Rs. 14626.80/- per month as salary, for post of Probationary Officers approx Rs. 37,107/- Per month and for post of Specialist Officers Rs. 28100 & 25700/- per month as salary. Increment is provided to applicants time to time. Candidates may also admissible for other allowances as per rules of organization.
Know More About: Bank Salary Structure
IBPS Eligibility Criteria:
The Details of eligibility criteria for IBPS PO / Clerk / SO / CWE Exam is mentioned below on this page.
- Applier must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should have graduation or post graduation degree in any stream from the well recognized university or institute.
- Age of the applicant should be between 20 to 28 years.
- If, candidates belong to any reserved community such as SC/ ST/ OBC, relaxation will be given as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
- Candidates may collect more info from the notification, which are provided on this page and fill IBPS Registration form without making any mistake.
IBPS Bank Exam Online Application Form Process:
Contenders, who fulfilling the above eligibility criteria and want to make their career in banking sector with any of the bank listed above may apply for IBPS Notification. Contenders are required to read instructions that are mentioned here before filling the online Registration form.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for online registration.
- The applicant applying for IBPS Exam must have scanned photograph or signature at the time of applying.
- The registration Fee will be paid either online or offline whatever is mention in the notification.
- Candidates who are applying must have their email id which will be used by IBPS for giving detail regarding their future correspondence, hall ticket / joining letter and any other notifications.
- Appliers need to fill online application form and then upload photo and signature.
- After that, candidate should submit their application form and take hard copy of it.
Do You Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
If you have queries regarding information available above, you are free to ask us in comment box provided below. We will definitely answer your queries as soon as possible. Keep touch with us through Facebook and Google plus to get information on your timeline. You may also add this page as bookmark to get information very firstly. Keep touch with us to get latest information about IBPS Notification 2017 shortly.