IBPS Security Officer Recruitment
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is inviting deserving applicants for DGM, Deputy Head Administration and Security officer posts. Individuals can get the complete details about current vacancies from IBPS Security Officer Recruitment notification.
For you convenience, the links to download IBPS Recruitment PDF is given at below section. Match the required eligibility criteria then you can apply against the notification. The last date to submit the application form is 12-03-2018.
What after submission?
The organizations will shortlist some individuals for interview round on the basis of their applications. After the personal interview round, final selection will be done.
More details about IBPS Security Officer Recruitment 2018 are provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS Security Officer Recruitment
- Security Officer in Charge
- DGM- Legal
- Deputy Head-Administration
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Jobs:
For IBPS Security Officer Recruitment:
- Aspirants should have done graduation from any recognized university.
- The incumbent should be retired/voluntarily retired personnel who served as a junior commissioned Officer in Army/ Navy/ Air Force.
For DGM-Legal/ Deputy Head- Administration Recruitment:
- Individuals should have done graduation in Law from any recognized university.
- Along with this, aspirants should have some years of experience in relevant discipline.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Knowledge in Computer operations is desirable.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
- His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her past employment/service.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during his/her past employment/service.
Age Criteria for IBPS Current Openings:
|Post Name||Upper Limit|
|Deputy Head-Administration||62 years|
|Security Officer||55 years|
|DGM- Legal||62 years|
Salary Details for IBPS Security Officer/ DGM/ Deputy Head Jobs:
The pay scale will be negotiable, candidate may provide the details of salary last drawn and expected.
Selection Process for IBPS Recruitment 2018:
- After submission of the application forms, the committee will call eligible candidates for personal interview round.
- The selection against Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment notification will be made after the interview round.
- Individuals need to come along with their essential documents.
How to Apply for IBPS Security Officer Recruitment 2018:
Some steps to apply against IBPS Recruitment notification are available below, check it out:
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ibps.in
- Then look at the bottom of the page and select careers tab.
- Within few seconds you will be redirected on a new page.
- Select the link in which post you want to apply for.
- Read all the information about IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment and other posts from the PDF file.
- Download the application form and fill it with correct details.
- Attach self attested copies of relevant documents/ certificates.
- Enclose it in an envelope and submit it at the postal address:
The General Manager- Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Find More: Mumbai Jobs
Last date to submit the application form: 12-03-2018.
If you find the above information about IBPS Security Officer Recruitment 2018-19 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on Google plus and Twitter for more updates on IBPS 2018 Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Bank Jobs||IBPS Study Material|
|IBPS Question Papers||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||IBPS Exam Preparation Tips|
|IBPS Sample Paper||List Of Banks Under IBPS|