Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
Want to go UK for Master’s and PhD study?? Then, here is the happy news for you!! Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is made available by UK Department for International Development for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries.
To apply against Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2018, you may submit CSSS Scholarship Form 2018. Get complete details about Commonwealth Scholarship 2018 India by going through this page.
Why MHRD Commonwealth Scholarship Is Provided?
UK commonwealth scholarship Scheme 2018 is provided to support students from developing Commonwealth countries who are not able to study in the UK. Candidates, who have desire to study in abroad as UK, must apply for commonwealth scholarship India 2018.
To get more information about commonwealth scholarship 2018, you need to go through the entire page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
CSSS Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
Students should fulfill prescribed eligibility:
- Students should be Commonwealth voters, refugees, or British protected persons.
- Appliers should be permanently resident in a very developing Commonwealth country.
- Appliers should be out there to start their educational studies within the UK by the beginning of the United Kingdom school.
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to review within the kingdom.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Value of awards for CSSS Scholarship:
- Approved tuition and examination fees (funded by the CSC)
- Student concessionary or other approved airfare to the United Kingdom and return on expiry of the scheme
- A personal maintenance allowance at the rate of £977 per month
- A grant of £225 towards the expenses of preparing a dissertation, where applicable
- A grant of £200 for expenses for approved study travel within the UK or overseas
Duration of Scholarship:
Selected candidates will be offered this reward for the complete duration of course.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Commonwealth scholarship for Indian students Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected by UK host universities. Selection criteria include: the academic merit of the candidate, as well as the likely impact of their work on the development of their home country.
Eligible Commonwealth Countries:
|Anguilla||Antigua and Barbuda||Bangladesh|
|Botswana||British Virgin Islands||Cameroon|
|Pakistan||Papua New Guinea||Pitcairn|
|Rwanda||St Helena||St Kitts and Nevis|
|St Lucia||St Vincent||Seychelles|
|Sierra Leone||Solomon Islands||South Africa|
|Tonga||Trinidad and Tobago||Tristan da Cunha|
|Turks and Caicos||Tuvalu||Uganda|
|Vanuatu||Western Samoa||Zambia and Zimbabwe|
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
How to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2018?
- Those contenders are applying for Commonwealth Scholarship and fellowship plan, are required to visit the commonwealth scholarship application portal that is cscuk.dfid.gov.uk
- Now, hit on “Apply” tab which is available on the homepage and choose Electronic Application System (EAS) for Commonwealth Shared Scheme related link from the drop down list
- After that, read the instructions and fill the form with complete details in correct manner.
- When you have filled form, must upload essential documents with scanned images and signature (If required).
- Finally, Press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a printout of it for future reference.
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
Last Date to apply: Updating Soon
Students may get other details regarding Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2018, by going through the Official Link. Applicants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding this scheme. You can also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same, soon.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|