Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
Hurry!!! Go for Master’s and PhD study in the UK Now!!! Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is made available by UK Department for International Development for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries. To apply against Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2017, you may submit CSSS Scholarship Form 2017. Get complete details about Commonwealth Shared Fellowship Scheme by going through this page.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2017 is provided to support scholarships for students from developing Commonwealth countries who are not able to study in the UK. Candidates, who have desire to study in abroad as UK, must apply online after reading Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Prospectus 2017 that is well stated below on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
CSSS Scholarship Eligibility 2017:
Students should fulfill prescribed eligibility:
- Students should be Commonwealth voters, refugees, or British protected persons.
- Appliers should be permanently resident in a very developing Commonwealth country.
- Appliers should be out there to start their educational studies within the UK by the beginning of the United Kingdom school.
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to review within the kingdom.
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: Get Detailed Info Here
Value of awards for CSSS Scholarship:
- Approved tuition and examination fees (funded by the CSC)
- Student concessionary or other approved airfare to the United Kingdom and return on expiry of the scheme
- A personal maintenance allowance at the rate of £977 per month
- A grant of £225 towards the expenses of preparing a dissertation, where applicable
- A grant of £200 for expenses for approved study travel within the UK or overseas
Selected candidates will be offered this reward for the complete duration of course.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Candidates will be selected by UK host universities. Selection criteria include: the academic merit of the candidate, as well as the likely impact of their work on the development of their home country.
- Interested and eligible candidates should log on Official Website which is wwww.cscuk.dfid.gov.uk.
- Candidates must submit their application to the CSC using our Electronic Application System (EAS) for Commonwealth Shared Scheme.
- Candidates can submit a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Application Form 2017 to the CSC using the EAS. Any applications made via the EAS only and not directly to the university first will not be considered.
We update this page with the latest info as dates will be declared.
Note: Students may get other details regarding Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2017, through this Official Link. Applicants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding this scheme. You can also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same, soon.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|