L&T Build India Scholarship
L&T Construction sponsors bright, admirable engineering graduates who have the desire to pursue post graduation course in the Construction Technology & Management. L&T Build India Scholarship will be provided to those aspirants who wish to pursue M.Tech in Construction Technology in IIT Delhi/ Madras and NIT Surathkal/ Trichy. Those aspirants who want to apply for L&T Build India Scholarship Programme can fill the application form and submit it before the last date that is 27-12-2017.
Candidates are also informed that the duration of M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management IT is 24 months. To fetch more information in concern of L&T Build India Scholarship 2018 you may go through the below section of the page which is well deliberated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
L&T Build India Scholarship
Name Of The Course:
M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management
Candidates, who are going to apply, must hold first class graduate in Civil/ Electrical Engineering must be passed out in 2018 from a recognized Indian University/ Institute with the following consistent academic records:
- 10th Standard: Minimum 60% or CGPA of 6.50 on a scale of 10
- 12th Standard: Minimum 60% or CGPA of 6.50 on a scale of 10
- E/ B.Tech: Minimum 60% or CGPA of 6.75 on a scale of 10
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
The age of the candidates must not be more than 23 years with minimum height: 160 cm and Minimum Weight: 50 kg.
In case of the candidates wearing spectacles, the power must be less than 5.0 dioptres.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
For the selection of the candidate’s written test (Subject Test & Aptitude Test) and personal interview will be conducted by NT (Madras/ Delhi) and NIT (Surathkal /Trichy) in co-ordination with L&T Construction. Final assortment of the candidates will be done on the basis of the medical fitness of the aspirants.
Participants, who will successfully complete this course as per the requirement of the institute will be considered for the employment in permanent cadre in accordance the terms and conditions.
L&T will pay the students an award of Rs. 13,400 per month for completing 24-month course along with sponsorship and tuition fee to IIT/NIT.
Process To Apply For L&T Build India Scholarship:
- Aspirants, who are interested to apply for L&T Scholarship Scheme, need to visit the official website of Larsen and Toubro that is lntecc.com.
- On the home page you have to hit on “Careers” tab and then a new page will appear on your digital screen.
- Then, you need to select “Build India Scholarship” button as available at the next page.
- Afterwards, new page will be opened with the details of scholarship, you need to read all details attentively.
- After ensuring your eligible, contenders need to select ‘Hit Here to Apply Online’ option.
- Now you have to fill the complete details and upload the required copies of documents in correct manner.
- After filling form recheck the form once, and then press “submit” button for the final submission of it within given time.
- At last you are suggested to take a hard copy of filled in form for further use.
Essential Documents Required:
- Schooling certificate and college certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Photograph of a student
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
|Last date of Online Application||27-12-2017|
|Tentative Date of Hall Ticket Download||22-01-2018|
|Date of Online Written Test||18-02-2018|
|Date of Interviews (Tentative)||Last Week of March 2018|
|Issuance of Sponsorship Letters (Tentative)||First Week of June 2018|
Students may check Official Link and get all the additional information regarding L&T Build India Scholarship 2018. Aspirants need to stay tuned with us for all the latest updates regarding L&T Build India Scholarship Programme .You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same. For free email alerts the candidates are suggested to subscribe to www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section