National Overseas Scholarship Scheme
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment has introduced National Overseas Scholarship Scheme. Through Passage Grant Scheme, financial assistance for SC category students is provided. Check applying dates from here.
As per National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2018-19, those who possess Master or equivalent degree may apply for financial aid for Ph. D course. Through this scheme, Scholarship will be provided to eligible SC category applicants.
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme Dates 2018:
Those who meet all eligibility terms may apply for National Overseas 2018 Scholarship Scheme prior 31-03-2018. Eligible students may apply for Overseas Scholarship Scheme before last date.
For getting more details about Overseas Scholarship Scheme, you may scroll down this page well designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Go through all instructions carefully prior filling of scholarship form.
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme
National Overseas Scholarship Details:
|Category||No. Of Scholarships|
|Denotified, nomadic and semi-Nomadic tribes||06|
|Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans||04|
|Field Of Study||No. Of Seats|
|Engineering and Management||32|
|Pure Sciences and Applied Sciences||17|
|Agricultural Sciences and Medicine||17|
|International Commerce, Accounting Finance||17|
|Humanities, Social Science & Fine Arts||17|
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
|For Ph. D degree||You must have attained 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant master degree|
|For master’s degree||Students should have 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant bachelor’s degree.|
Eligibility Criteria for National Overseas Scholarship Scheme:
- Scholarship will be provided to only those category aspirants who are below 35 years of age as on 1st April.
- Total family income from all sources shall not exceed Rs. 6, 00,000 (Rs. Six lakhs per annum).
- There should be not more than two children of the same Parents/ Guardians and for this, self certification will be required from contenders.
Steps To Fill National Overseas Scholarship Application Form 2018:
- Visit official website of organization that is www.socialjustice.nic.in
- You may scroll down the page & move under ‘Important Links’ head.
- Press on ‘Schemes and Programmes’ link.
- Now, hit on ‘National Overseas Scholarship’ link.
- At new page, you may press on ‘SCHEME DOCUMENT FOR NATIONAL OVERSEAS SCHOLORSHIP FOR SC’ link.
- Read all details as listed in National Overseas Scholarship Scheme Notification 2018.
- After this, you may download National Overseas Scholarship Form 2018.
- Put required details in National Overseas Scholarship Form 2018.
- Enclosed the application form in an envelope and superscribe it as “The application form for scholarship”.
- At last step, you may forward form at address placed below.
Self Attested copies of the following documents should be enclosed with form.
- Matriculation or other Certificate as proof for date of birth;
- ST Certificate from Competent Authority;
- All Degrees/Diplomas/Certificate with mark sheets; and
- Income Certificate in the prescribed format.
In case of Passage Grant, Additional information with a statement indicating:
- Details of merit scholarship and the manner in which it has been obtained
- Self attested copy of the letter of the award.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
T.V.A.Ram, Director, SCD-V Section
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Room No.211 – ‘D’ Wing, Shastri Bhavan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001
Closing date to apply: 31-03-2018
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
All details about National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 are well listed on this page. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about latest jobs & others.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section