In order to provide financial help to willing Students, FFE Scholarship program is going to start by Foundation for Excellence. Candidates who want to get higher education but belong to economically weaker family and can’t afford the expense of their higher study they can take the advantage of FFE Scholarship Scheme. The main objective of this Scholarship Program is to offer a financial and other help to qualified students for their degrees in Engineering, Technology (BE/BTech) and Medicine (MBBS). Students who are interested for this program they may fill New/Renewal Application Form and apply for FFE Scholarship 2018.
The authority of the Foundation for Excellence will select well performing students on the basis of their performance in national and state level entrance exams and who come from financially constrained backgrounds. Once the financial need is verified the scholarship is awarded to the eligible applicants. For more details you are advised to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
FFE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Only those applicants can apply for the scholarship who are pursuing professional degree courses.
- First year students can also apply for it.
- Applicants must have completed 10+2 exam
- Candidates must have obtained at least 70% in 10+2 exam
- The admission in the professional courses must be through national entrance test. But in the case of Tamil Nadu, it can be stated entrance test
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: Get Detailed Info Here
Family Income Criteria:
The gross family income criteria should be Rs. 1,80,000 per year (Rs. 1.8 Lakhs per year).In addition to the income of the gross family, the education and occupation of parents, as well as the elderly (sister) and brother (s), living conditions of the family and the total expenditure spent on the education of the candidates by the family will be taken into consideration for determining the financial eligibility of the candidates. Candidates who are the first graduates of the family will be preferred over aspirants who are the second or third child of the family taking up graduation.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Eligible Ranks to their Professional Degree Courses/Institutions
Engineering & Technology (B.Tech, BE) Courses:
|Course Category and States||Maximum Eligible Rank|
For students joining IITs, NITs and Institutes/States (Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Odisha, Uttarakhand and Nagaland) where admission is based on the JEE (Main) Rank (Overall All India General/Common Merit Rank – Not Category Rank)
|For students joining IITs, the additional eligibility criteria will be the Cutoff Rank, at the JEE (Advanced), of the last ranked General Category student admitted to any of the IITs|
|Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka||5,000|
|Kerala, Rajasthan, Punjab, West Bengal and Chattisgarh||2,000|
|Bihar, Delhi, Puducherry, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, and Jammu & Kashmir||600|
|Chandigarh, Goa, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Medician (MBBS) Courses:
|Course Category and States||Maximum Eligible Rank|
Applicants admitted based on NEET (Overall All India General/Common Merit Rank – Not Category Rank)
|Applicants admitted based on other National Level Entrance Tests like AIIMS, BHU, JIPMER, etc. will be considered on the basis of their relative Merit Marks & Ranks in their respective entrance tests|
|Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh||750|
|Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Kerala, Telangana, Rajasthan, West Bengal and Madhya Pradesh||200|
|Puducherry, Haryana, Bihar, Odisha, Punjab, Delhi, Chattisgarh, Uttarakhand, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||150|
Jharkhand, Manipur, Tripura, Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Meghalaya and Sikkim
How to Submit FFE Scholarship Online Application Form?
To apply for FFE 2018 Scholarship, candidates can go through the instructions as states below:
- Firstly to apply for Foundation for Excellence Scholarship, you need to log on the Official Website that is www.nhfdc.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Apply for Scholarship” link.
- Then a new page will be opened with all details regarding Scholarship.
- Candidates are required to read all details before submission of application form.
- After ensuring your eligibility, aspirants are needed to select “Apply Now” option.
- Again a new page will be displayed here you have to select option “New Scholarship Application” OR “Renewal Scholarship Application” option and hit at “Sign up” button.
- Now you have to fill all asked details in NHFDC Scholarship Form in proper manner.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, passbook, Disability Certificate etc in prescribed size as given below.
- Preview all details and then press on “Submit” button.
- Take the hard copy of filled submitted Foundation for Excellence Application Form and attach Xerox of all documents as mentioned below.
- At end, send the application form to the address as given below.
1st Floor, 5th Main,
Indiranagar 1st Stage,
- Starting date for submit the application form: Updating soon
- Ending date for submit the online FFE Application form: Updating soon
For obtaining all upcoming details regarding FFE Scholarship 2018 you can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d. if you have any query related to this page so you may write your query in a below stated commenting box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|