INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) is a scholarship programme executed by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. This scholarship scheme comes under Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE), a flagship programme of DST.
Interested and eligible students must apply for INSPIRE SHE Fellowship and submit their application with all essential documents through online mode only till the last date that is 15-12-2018.
INSPIRE Scholarship Fellowship Last Date: 15th December 2018
Meritorious students, who want to continue their further studies in bachelor’s and master’s courses in Natural and Basic Sciences can apply for INSPIRE Scholarship Scheme by the help of this page. Through INSPIRE Scholarship 2018, association offers 12,000 scholarships every year. So, apply as soon as possible. After due date (15th Dec) online link will be deactivated.
Under INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE); each selected candidate receives INR 80,000 annually for pursuing any subject of Natural or Basic Sciences. To get rest of details regarding INSPIRE Fellowship 2018 you need to go through this page prepared by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Inspire Scholarship Scheme:
Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
Value & Type of Inspire Fellowship Support:
- Through INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE), each eligible candidate will receive scholarship valued at Rs. 80,000/- annually.
- SHE scholarship holder will get Rs. 60,000/- per annum along with a summer time attachment fee of Rs. 20,000/- paid for undertaking summer time research project.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Duration of the Inspire SHE Fellowship Support:
According to Inspire Scholarship Notification PDF, selected candidates will be supported for a maximum period of five years starting from 1st year course in B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons), BS and integrated course leading to M.S. or M.Sc. or till the completion of the course.
Awards & Benefits of INSPIRE Scholarship:
|1.||INR 80,000 to selected student|
|2.||An annual scholarship of INR 60,000 @ INR 5000 per month|
|3.||INR 20,000 every year for undertaking the mandatory summer research project|
INSPIRE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
In order to apply for SHE, the students must have passed class 12 and pursuing courses in Natural Sciences at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. level.
- Students who are going to apply for INSPIRE Scholarship must be within the age group of 17 years to 22 years.
- The candidate must be among the top 1% of the successful students in terms of aggregate marks in his/her class 12 board exam.
- The applicant must be enrolled in courses of Natural and Basic Sciences at the BSc, BS, and Integrated MSc/MS level in the same year of passing class 12.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Subjects under the scope of INSPIRE Scholarship:
|S.No.||Name of subjects|
How to apply for INSPIRE Scholarship 2018?
Eligible candidates can apply for INSPIRE Scholarship India through online mode from the official website by following the steps tailored below:
- Go through the Official website is www.online-inspire.gov.in to apply for INSPIRE Programme
- Follow left side of homepage of official website and follow “Scholarship” link from “Announcement” section and press on “NOTICE INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP- The On-line application for (12th Passout in 2018) submission process shall commence from 15th October 2018 (10-00 hrs) and shall end on 15th December 2018 (17-00 hrs)” link
- Read complete details from through the INSPIRE Scholarship notification carefully.
- Follow ‘Sign In’ section from right side of home page and select link ‘Register here’ link.
If you are New User:
- New users need to register themselves by selecting link ‘Register here’ given at the right side.
- Then fill INSPIRE Scholarship Online Registration Form with required information and after that INSPIRE Scholarship Candidate Login to your account.
If you are Existing User:
- If you are already registered Users then you have to use Inspire Fellowship Login credentials to login to your account.
- Fill INSPIRE Scholarship Online Application Form very carefully with all relevant details.
- Upload your passport size photo and scan copies of documents in concern to qualification for Inspire Registration.
- After filling Inspire Scholarship Application Form submit it within the given period of time
- Finally take the printout of INSPIRE Scholarship Online Form for further use in future.
Important Documents of INSPIRE Scholarship:
|S.No.||Name of Document||Type and size of file|
|1.||Applicant’s passport size photograph||JPEG format with size not more than 50 KB|
|2.||Community/caste certificate in case the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST category||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|3.||Eligibility note or advisory note if provided by the State/Central Board||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|4.||Class 12th mark sheet||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|5.||Class 10th mark sheet or certificate (for proof of Date of Birth)||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|6.||Certificate specifying rank/award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE / International Olympic Medallists (if the candidate is eligible under this criterion)||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|7.||Endorsement Form signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
|8.||First page of applicant’s SBI bank passbook||PDF format with size not more than 1 MB|
Also Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Inspire Scholarship Dates:
- Online application available up to: 15-10-2018 from 10:00 am onwards
- Inspire Scholarship Last Date: 15-12-2018 up to 05:00 pm
To grab more details regarding INSPIRE Scholarship 2018 – 2019 you may check the Official Link while you can be connected with our page which is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section