Aspiring candidates, who are going to apply for Andhra Pradesh APSET 2018, need to go through APSET Syllabus and start their preparation accordingly. Every year, Osmania University conducts eligibility test to hire candidates for the position of Assistant Professor and Lecturer. Those candidates who are going to appear in the exam can download subject wise APSET Syllabus for Paper I & II from here. Aspirants you can also acquire new APSET exam pattern along with APSET Syllabus 2018.
Aspirants who have the desire to get recruited as Assistant Professor/ Lecturer/ Teacher must not waste their time and start their preparation for the entrance test through APSET Subject Wise Syllabus. More information related to APSET Syllabus 2018 can be attained form the below section of this page which is well created and planned by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Subject Code||Subject||Medium of Question Paper|
|04||Computer Science &Applications||Eng|
|10||Journalism & Mass Communication||Eng|
|19||Political Science||Eng &Telugu|
|21||Public Administration||Eng & Telugu|
|22||Sociology||Eng & Telugu|
|25||Library & Information Science||Eng|
|27||Social Work||Eng &Telugu|
Read Also: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
APSET Paper 1 Syllabus
|Basic Requirements Of Teaching|
|Factors Affecting Teaching|
|Characteristics Of Learners|
|Methods Of Teaching|
Must Check: Aptitude Questions And Answers
- Characteristics And Types
- Steps Of Research
- Methods Of Research
- Ethics Of Research
- Thesis Writing (Characteristics & Format)
- Symposium Etc
A passage to be set with questions to be answered.
|Characteristics And Types|
|Barriers And Effective Classroom Communication|
Read Out: How to Prepare For Maths
Reasoning [Including Mathematics]
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Relationship And Classification
|Reasoning Logical Diagrams|
Also Check: Logical Reasoning Test
- Acquisitions And Interpretation Of Data
- Qualitative And Quantitative Data
- Graphical representation and Mapping of data
Information and Communication Technology [ICT]
|Meaning of ICT|
|Advantages & disadvantages|
|Uses general abbreviations and terminology|
|Basics of Internet and E- mailing|
People and Environment:
- People and Environment Interaction
- Sources of Pollution
- Pollutants and its impact on Human Life
- Exploitation of Natural and Energy Sources
- Natural hazards and mitigation
Check Also: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Higher Education System: Governance Polity and Administration:
|Structure of Institutions for higher learning and research in India|
|Formal And Distance Education|
|Technical And General Education In India|
|Polity And Administration|
|Institutions And Their Interactions|
|APSET Exam Pattern|
Paper II & III
- APSET Chemical Sciences Syllabus
- APSET Syllabus for Computer Science & Applications
- Economics Syllabus of APSET
- AP SET Commerce Syllabus
- APSET English Syllabus
- Hindi Syllabus of APSET
- APSET Life Sciences Syllabus
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Earth Sciences
- Physical Education
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Law Syllabus of APSET
- APSET Philosophy Syllabus
- Public Administration
- APSET Psychology Syllabus
- Political Science
- APSET Telugu Syllabus
- Library and Information Science
- Social Work
APSET New Exam Pattern:
For appearing in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) candidates are suggested to check the exam pattern given below in the form of table:
- The exam consists of Paper I, II & III.
- Paper I&II are of 100 marks and paper II is of 150 marks.
- Paper I has to completed within 1¼ Hrs and Paper II should be completed within 2½ Hrs respectively.
|Sessions||Paper||Questions Number||Marks||Duration Period|
|First||I||50 questions are to be attempted out of 60||100||1¼ Hrs|
|First||II||50 questions (all are compulsory to attempt)||100||1¼ Hrs|
|Second||III||75 questions (compulsory to attempt)||150||2½ Hrs|
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
AP SET Eligibility
- Aspirants who have possessed or are pursuing the final year of Master degree in related subjects are admissible to appear for APSET.
- No upper age limit is defined for the candidates to appear for examination.
- Complete knowledge from the APSET Syllabus is necessary for the better preparation.
- Learn from the updated study material.
- Prepare notes in your own language and then revise from the same.
- Don’t go for the new topics while you are having last minutes for preparation.
- Take good care of your health by eating healthy food.
- Practice from the previous year question papers and solved sample papers.
Candidates, it is an advice for you all to visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time to get updated & complete information about APSET Syllabus 2018. You can also stay connected with us through Facebook and Google plus to receive latest updates like APSET Syllabus 2018 and we will send the updates on your Facebook wall.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|APSET Notification||APSET Results|
|How to Score Good Marks in Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|