BSNL JAO Syllabus
Those candidates who are going to attend BSNL Jr Accounts Officers exam can take some help from BSNL JAO Syllabus and exam pattern. You can download the BSNL JAO Syllabus in PDF form by hitting the available link.
Exam pattern includes marking scheme and syllabus includes all the questions which are being asked in the BSNL JAO Exam, that’s why they are known as the best preparation sources.
About BSNL JAO Exam:
Questions regarding General English, General Aptitude/General Awareness, Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws will be asked in BSNL JAO 2018 exam.
To grab further information about BSNL JAO Syllabus 2018 aspirants are required to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out:
BSNL JAO Syllabus
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Accounts Officer exam will be conducted in 2 parts i.e. Paper I and II. The paper wise BSNL JAO syllabus is mentioned below, take a look. Hit the link to download BSNL JAO Syllabus PDF.
BSNL JAO Paper I Syllabus
BSNL JAO General English Syllabus:
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Verb, Synonyms
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Spotting of Error
Read Also: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
BSNL JAO Syllabus for Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude:
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Boats and Streams
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Maths
BSNL JAO Reasoning Syllabus:
- Relationship Concepts
- Space Visualization
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Analysis & Judgment
- Visual Memory
- Data Sufficiency etc
Check Out: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
BSNL JAO General Awareness Syllabus:
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
Must Check: GK Questions with Answers
BSNL JAO Paper II Syllabus
BSNL JAO Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws Syllabus
Advanced Accounting Syllabus:
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Company Accounts; final Accounts
- Cash and fund flow statements
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing
- And vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Planning and audit, audit programs, working papers, audit process
- Valuation of internal controls.
- Various types of Audit.
Start Now!! BSNL Online Mock Test
Financial Management – An Over View:
- Goals of Financial Management
- Key activities of Financial Management
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Organization of Finance Function
Financial Statements Syllabus:
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Source and usage of final statements
- Analyzing financial performance
- Financial ratios
- Applications of financial analysis
- Problems in financial statements and analysis
- Break-even analysis and leverages
Read Also: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises Syllabus:
- Capital Budgeting
- Long term financing
- Working Capital Management
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Financial Management & Control
Bare Acts Syllabus:
- Companies Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Sales Tax Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern:
- The BSNL Junior Accounts Officers exam will be conducted in 2 parts i.e. Paper I and II.
- Questions related to General English and General Aptitude/General Awareness will be asked in BSNL JAO Paper I.
- In BSNL JAO Paper II, questions related to Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws will be asked.
- Each paper will runs for 3 hours and contains 150 questions.
- Paper I will be of 150 marks and Paper II will be of 300 marks.
|Paper I||General English||100||100|
|General Aptitude/General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper II||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300|
Check Out: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
After clear the Jr. Accounts Officer exam, aspirants will go through personal interview round. On the basis of candidates’ performance in PI round, they will get recruited as JAO in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
Those contenders who want to know more about BSNL JAO Syllabus 2018 can follow us on Google plus and Facebook. If you have any doubt then writes it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BSNL JAO Admit Card||BSNL JAO Result|
|BSNL JAO Recruitment||BSNL Answer Key|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|