CMC Vellore Syllabus
Curious To Know About Little changes in CMC Vellore Syllabus? Then candidates can download updated CMC Vellore Syllabus from here. On this page we are providing CMC Vellore Syllabus 2017 and Paper pattern that will help you to get success in exam. Candidates who want to do the medical courses in the Christian medical college and its affiliated colleges can now down the entrance exam syllabus and pattern here. Candidates can also download CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam Syllabus in PDF form from official site through online process.
CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam is a computer based test and it is a national level entrance exam expressed by CMC Vellore for admission to its MBBS course. Full details about CMC Vellore Syllabus such as exam pattern, complete syllabus etc are mentioned in below segment of this page which is written by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CMC Vellore Syllabus
CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam Syllabus:
- Living world
- Animal kingdom
- Plant kingdom
- Structural organization
- Plant physiology
- Animal physiology
Check Here: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
- Mole concept and stoichiometry
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Nuclear chemistry
- Co ordination compounds
- Comparative study of elements
- Alcohols and phenols
- Solid state
Must Read: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
- Mathematical tools
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Work power and energy
- System of particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of solids and fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Magnetic properties of current
- Modern physics
Do You Know: How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam
CMC Vellore MBBS Paper Pattern
- The entrance exam comprises of objective type multiple choice questions.
- This exam comprises of questions from Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and General ability.
- There will be some questions from issues of current topical interest.
- The duration of entrance exam is 3 hours and 10 minutes.
- There are 180 questions in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry which is to be finished in two hours.
- Total number of questions in General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy and on Issues of Current Topical interest is 120.
- The duration for this section is 70 minutes.
Check Out: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Candidates wishing to seek admission to CMC Vellore should have 60% marks at +2 levels in each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and have an aggregate of 140/200 in these subjects, both at qualifying and competitive exams and must have passed in English. The contenders are permitted for M.B.B.S course on basis of their marks obtained in the entrance test.
Keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest and upcoming information. Candidates can also connect us on Face book and Google Plus to acquire capable interrelated information openly to your wall. Aspirants if you have any query then you can drop comment in comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section