Syllabus is the best preparation tool for students and to get the complete GTU Syllabus, individuals need to go through this entire page. On this web page, you will get the Gujarat Technological University for BE/ B.Pharma/ ME/ MBA.
Those students who want to clear GTU under graduation and post graduation exams with good rank are supposed to take some help from previous year question papers and sample papers also.
Things you should know:
Questions available in sample papers and models have more chances to be asked in the upcoming Gujarat Technological University exams. By practicing from them, your speed and accuracy will also improve.
To grab further information about GTU Syllabus 2018 students need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out and get the GTU Exam Syllabus.
Read Also: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
GTU BE- Semester I syllabus:
- Review of limits, continuity, and differentiability.
- Mean value theorem, Taylors Theorem, Maxima and Minima.
- Riemann integrals, Fundamental theorem of Calculus, Improper integrals, applications to area, volume.
- Convergence of sequences and series, power series.
- Partial Derivatives, gradient and directional derivatives, chain rule, maxima and minima, Lagrange multipliers.
- Double and Triple integration, Jacobians and change of variables formula.
- Parametrization of curves and surfaces, vector Fields, line and surface integrals.
- Divergence and curl, Theorems of Green, Gauss, and Stokes.
- Water Technology
- Metals and alloys
- Corrosion and its inhibition
- Fuels and Combustion
- Polymers and Plastics
- Multidisciplinary nature of Environment Study
- Natural and Synthetic Fibers
- Chemical aspect of Biotechnology
- Protective Coatings
- Renewable and Non-renewable energy of sources
- Refractories, Abrasives and Insulators
- Analytical Techniques
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
- Architectural Acoustics
- Crystal Physics
- Band theory of Solids
- Optical – Fibre Communication introduction
- Conducting Materials
- Super Conducting Materials
- New Engineering Materials
- Non-Destructive Testing
Mechanics of Solids:
- Fundamentals of Statics
- Distributed forces, center of gravity and moment of inertia
- Simple Machines
- Physical & Mechanical properties of structural materials
- Simple stresses & strains
- Stresses in beams
- Principal stresses and strains
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
- Introduction to Engineering Graphics
- Engineering Curves
- Loci of Points
- Projections of Points & Lines
- Projections of Planes
- Projections of Solids & Section of Solids
- Development of Lateral Surfaces
- Orthographic Projections
- Isometric Projections and Isometric View or Drawing
Computer Programming and Utilization:
- Introduction to Computer & Programming
- Introduction to C Language
- Introduction to C++ language
- Communication skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication (kinesics)
- Listening skills
- Effective presentation strategies
- Group Discussions
- Paragraph Development, Introduction, Topic sentence and supporting sentences. Attributes of a good paragraph. Types of paragraphs.
- Letter – Writing
- Technical reports
- Technical Proposals
- Technical Descriptions
- Effective Reading Skills
- Job application
- Grammar and Vocabulary
Know About – Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
GTU B.E Syllabus:
|B.E 1st Year (Group-1) Syllabus||Hit Here|
|B.E 1st Year (Group-2) Syllabus||Hit Here|
|B.E Semester III Syllabus||Hit Here|
|B.E Semester IV Syllabus||Hit Here|
|B.E Semester V Syllabus||Hit Here|
|B.E Semester VI Syllabus||Hit Here|
|B.E Semester VII Syllabus||Hit Here|
|B.E Semester VIII Syllabus||Hit Here|
GTU M.E Syllabus:
|M.E Semester 1 Syllabus||Hit Here|
|M.E Semester 2 Syllabus||Hit Here|
|M.E Semester 3 Syllabus||Hit Here|
|M.E Semester 4 Syllabus||Hit Here|
GTU MBA Syllabus:
|MBA Semester 1 Syllabus||Hit Here|
|MBA Semester 2 Syllabus||Hit Here|
|MBA Semester 3 Syllabus||Hit Here|
|MBA Semester 4 Syllabus||Hit Here|
Also Check – Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Steps to Get the GTU Syllabus 2018:
Students who want to download the Gujarat Technological University BE/ B.Pharma/ ME/ MBA Syllabus are supposed to follow the basic instructions:
- First of all, individuals need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.gtu.ac.in
- Then check the menu bar and select academic section.
- After that choose syllabus option from the available options
- Select your course and you will be redirected on a new page.
- Then select your semester and download the GTU UG/ PG Syllabus in PDF form.
- Check the Gujarat Technological University syllabus and take a print out of the same for further use.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on facebook and Twitter for more updates on GTU Syllabus 2018.
Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is mentioned below, our experts will try their best to solve your problems.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GTU Time Table||GTU Result|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|