Education department of Uttarakhand Technical University has prescribed UTU Syllabus. Students pursuing UG/PG courses like B.Pharm/B.Tech/M.Tech/BA.LLB & others from this institute may download Uttarakhand Technical University Syllabi PDF.
Uttarakhand Technical University offers various under graduate as well as post graduate programmes like B.Tech/M.Tech/ BA /LLB & others. Students studying under UG/PG courses may get detailed UTU Syllabus 2018.
UTU Syllabi for B.Pharm/B.Tech/M.Tech/BA.LLB:
To score well in your exam, refer all topics as well as sub topics as prescribed in Uttarakhand Technical University Syllabus. Plan a proper schedule & allot time to all topics as listed in UTU Syllabus For B Tech 1st Year/ UTU MBA Syllabus as per your course.
UTU Syllabus For B Tech 2nd Year/UTU Syllabus For B Tech 3rd Year, UTU Syllabus For B Tech 4th Year is well provided on below of this page well created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UTU Syllabus PDF
To view UTU B.tech Syllabus, UTU Syllabus For B.Tech 2nd Year, UTU Syllabus For B.Tech 1st Year, B.Pharm syllabus, M.Tech & others, you may press on links placed below. Uttarakhand Technical University Syllabus 2018 will help you in best preparation.
B.Tech Ist Year (Common to All B.Tech Courses) Syllabus:
Mathematics –I (TMA101):
- Elementary row and column transformations Rank of matrix, linear dependence, Consistency of linear system of equations
- Characteristic equation, Cayley-Hamilton theorem, Eigen values and Eigen vectors,
- Diagonalization, Complex and unitary matrices
UNIT-2: Differential Calculus –I:
- Leibnitz theorem, Partial Differentiation
- Euler’s theorem, Change of variables
- Expansion of functions of several variables.
UNIT-3: Differential Calculus –II:
- Jacobian, Approximations and errors
- Extrema of functions of several variables
- Lagrange method of multipliers
UNIT-4: Multiple Integrals:
- Double and triple integrals
- Change of order, Change of variables
- beta and gamma functions
- Application to area, volume
- Drichlet integral and applications.
- Point functions, Gradient, divergence and curl of a vector and their physical interpretation, Line
- surface and volume integrals
- Green, Stokes and Gauss divergence theorem.
Get Here Exam Time Table: UTU Date Sheet
UTU Syllabus for ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY (TCY -101/201):
|UNIT – I GENERAL & ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||Molecular orbital diagram of diatomic molecules, valence bond theory & molecular orbital Theory linear combination of atomic orbitals, hybridization, hydrogen bonding, band theory of solids, liquid crystals with their classification applications, Bragg’s Law, Fullerenes & their application , Nature of organic molecules, attacking reagents, inductive effect, electromeric, mesomeric(resonance) effect, hyperconjugation, reaction intermediates types of organic reaction (substitution, addition, elimination reaction & organic rearragements), Saytzeff’s rule, organic name reactions (cannizzaro’s reaction, aldol condensation, Pinnacol-pinnacolon rearrangement, Beckmann’s rearrangement, Hoffmann’s rearrangement), Optical isomerism & confirmations, E-Z nomenclature, R-S configuration.|
|UNIT – II PHYSICAL & WATER CHEMISTRY||Rate of reaction, order &molecularity of reaction, Zero order, First Order, Second order reaction, steady state approximation, concept of activation energy, energy barrier, cell potential, liquid junction potential, conductance & its variation with dilution, Transport no. Kohlraush’s Law and its application, pH, buffer solution, calculation of pH of buffer mixture solubility & solubility Product, Nernst distribution law & its application, corrosion, its type, Mechanism & control , Theory of Electrochemical corrosion.Hardness of water, boiler feed water, Softening of water (Calgon Process, Zeolite process, Lime Soda process & Ion exchange process), Reverse osmosis, treatment of boiler feed water.|
|UNIT – III CHEMISTRY OF ENGINEERING MATERIALS||Introduction & classification of polymers, Types of Polymerization, bulk solution, suspension & emulsion, copolymers, vulcanization, PVC, Polyamides, Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Poly propylene, PET, Resins (Phenol Formaldehyde), PMMA, PAN, Rubber, Conducting and Biodegradable polymers, Pyroceramics, Toughened glass, Strengthening of glass, Refractories, Nano Composites, Protective Coatings, Fe, Al, Cu, Pb& Zn alloys, Organometallics & their applications.|
|UNIT – IV FUELS & COMBUSTION||Classification of Fuels, calorific value of fuel, gross & net calorific value, determination of calorific value using Bomb calorimeter, Coal, Biomass and Biogas, Bio Fuel, Esterification &Transesterification,Introduction of Lubricants, Mechanism of Lubrication, Classification of Lubricant, Bio Lubricant, Flash and Fire Point, Pour Point, Cloud Point, Aniline point, Viscosity index.|
|UNIT – V ANALYTICAL METHODS AND APPLICATIONS||Titrimetric analysis with reference to acid-base, redox, precipitation and complexometric titrations. Elementary ideas and simple applications of UV, visible, mass and HNMR spectral techniques.|
Get here Free Practice Quiz: Online Chemistry Quiz
UTU Syllabus for ENGINEERING PHYSICS (TPH-101/201):
UNIT-I (8L) Relativistic Mechanics:
- Inertial and Non-inertial Frames, Postulates of Special Theory of Relativity, Galilean and Lorentz Transformation
- Length Contraction and Time Dilation
- Addition of Velocities, Mass Energy Equivalence and Variation of Mass with Velocity.
- Radiation: Kirchoff’s Law, Stefan’s law (only statement)
- Energy spectrum of Blackbody Radiation, Compton Effect.
- Coherent Sources, Conditions of Interference, Fresnel’s Biprism Experiment, Displacement of Fringes, Interference in Thin Films – Wedge Shaped Film, Newton’s Rings.
- Diffraction : Single and n-Slit Diffraction, Diffraction Grating, Raleigh’s Criterion of Resolution, Resolving Power of Grating.
- Phenomenon of Double Refraction, Ordinary and Extra-ordinary Rays, Nicol Prism, Production and Analysis of Plane
- Circularly and Elliptically Polarized Light, Fresnel Theory, Optical Activity, Specific Rotation, Polarimeter.
- Laser: Principle of Laser Action, Einstein’s Coefficients, Construction and Working of He-Ne and Ruby Laser.
- Ampere’s Law and Displacement Current, Maxwell’s Equations in Integral and Differential Forms
- Electromagnetic Wave Propagation in Free Space and Conducting Media, Poynting Theorem.
- Magnetic Properties of Materials
- Basic Concept of Para- , Dia and Ferro-Magnetism, Langevin’s Theory of Diamagnetism, Phenomenon of Hysterisis and Its Applications
- Essential properties of superconductors( zero resistivity), London equations, penetration depth and coherence length , Meissner effect, critical field
- critical current Isotope effect, heat capacity, Type I and Type II superconductors, Characteristics of superconductors in superconducting state, applications of superconductors.
- Wave Mechanics : Wave Particle Duality, de Broglie Concept of Matter Waves, Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, Schrödinger Wave Equation and Its Applications: Particle in a Box
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Uttarakhand Technical University Syllabus – BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (TEE101/201) EE 101 (AUTUMN/ SPRING) LTP
UNIT-1mD.C. Network Theory:
- Circuit theory concepts-Mesh and node analysis. Network Theorems- Super-position theorem
- Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem, Maximum, Power Transfer theorem, Star Delta transformation.
- Steady State Analysis of A.C. Circuits : Sinusoidal and phasor representation of voltage and current: single phase
- C. circuit behaviour of resistance, inductance and capacitance and their combination in series & parallel and power factor
- Series parallel resonance-band width and quality factor : magnetic circuit.
UNIT-2: Three Phase A.C. Circuits :
- Star-Delta connections, line and phase voltage/current relations, three phase power and its measurement.
- Measuring Instruments: Construction and principle of operation of voltage and current measuring instruments; introduction to power and energy meters.
Principle of operation, types of construction, phasor diagram, equivalent circuit, efficiency and voltage regulation of single phase transformer, O.C. and S.C. tests.
Unit-4: D.C. Machines:
- Principle of electromechanical energy conversion, types of d.c. machines, E.M.F. equation, Magnetization and load characteristics
- losses and efficienc y, Starter and speed control of d.c. motors, their applications.
- Synchronous Machines: Principle of Operation of Alternator and synchronous motor 2
UNIT-5: Three phase induction Moto:
- Principle of operation, types and methods of starting, slip-torque characteristics, applications. Single phase Motors
- Principle of operation and methods of starting of induction motor, Stepper motor and Universal motor 3
Get MCQ Electrical Engg Questions with Solution: Online Engineering Quiz
Ways to get Uttarakhand Technical University Syllabus 2018:
- Visit official website of university i.e. uktech.ac.in
- Press on ‘ACADEMICS’ tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Drop down list will appear, choose ‘Syllabus’ link from it.
- At new window from various links, choose link concerning UTU Syllabus 2018 of particular course.
- Uttarakhand Technical University Syllabus 2018 PDF will open up at your system.
- You may download Www UTU Ac In Syllabus & carry print copy of same for exam preparation.
UTU Syllabus 2018 for B.Pharm/B.Tech/M.Tech/BA.LLB & other courses is well provided here. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section