Updated AILET Syllabus For All India Law Entrance Test 2019 has been presented by NLU (National Law University) Delhi. Appearing contenders in AILET 2019 to get admission in LLM, BA LLB or other courses can download Complete AILET Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern from here.
Candidates going to apply for NLU AILET Exam 2019 from 1st week January 2019 are suggested to scroll down this page for checking Revised National Law University Delhi Syllabus for AILET 2019 and start preparation of All India Law Entrance Test accordingly.
AILET Exam Syllabus – Download PDF:
Aspirants can also go through the official website of NLU, Delhi to download Syllabus of AILET Entrance exam. If you want to obtain AILET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 along with AILET exam pattern in PDF format then you can go through the direct link as stated below.
Candidates are advised to go through underneath section of this page which is well created by the team of ww.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about the AILET Syllabus 2019.
AILET 2019 Important Dates (Tentative):
|Starting of the application process||1st week January 2019|
|Closing of application process||1st week of April 2019|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|AILET 2019 exam date||1st week of May 2019|
|Result date for [BA.LL. B (Hons.)]||3rd week of May 2019|
|Spot counselling for vacant seats||4th week of June 2019|
|Last date for depositing fee for counselling||1st week of July 2019|
|Closing date for admission||4th week of July 2019|
|Interview of selected candidates||Last Week of July 2019|
|Orientation programme||Last Week of July 2019|
|Declaration of results for LLM candidates||1st week of July 2019|
Declaration of results for Ph.D. candidates
|2nd week of July 2019|
AILET Syllabus 2019
For the easiness of candidates, we have provided section wise AILET Syllabus 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the AILET detailed syllabus carefully and start their exam preparation accordingly.
AILET 2019 Syllabus for BA LLB Programme
AILET 2019 Syllabus for English:
- Reading Comprehension
- Inference-based questions
- Word Usage
- Foreign Words/Phrase
- Para Jumbles
AILET Syllabus 2019 for GK and Current Affairs:
- International events
- UN bodies
- Major developments in the areas of sports, geopolitics and important environmental agreements
- Current Affairs
- Eminent personalities
- Awards and Honors
AILET Legal Aptitude Syllabus:
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law added in AILET Syllabus For LLB
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
Syllabus For AILET Reasoning Section:
- Blood Relations
- Critical Reasoning
AILET Maths Syllabus:
- Profit and Loss
- Speed and Distance
- Time and Work
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagrams
AILET Syllabus 2019 for LLM Programmes
|Law of Torts|
|It can be defined as the new common law development supplemented by codifying statutes including statutes governing damages included in AILET Exam Syllabus 2019.|
|This section will include questions related to marriage, domestic partnership, adoption, paternity, child custody, surrogacy and juvenile law.|
|It is the set of rules generally regarded and accepted as binding in relations between states and between nations. It serves as a framework for the practice of stable and organized international relations.|
|It is the study of law which is theoretically studied to gain deeper understanding of legal systems, legal reasoning, legal institutions and their role in the society included in AILET Syllabus 2019.|
|It can be defined as the area of law that governs the various forms of ownership and tenancy in real property and in personal property, within the common law legal system.|
|Intellectual Property Law|
|It revolves around the rules for securing and enforcing legal rights to inventions, designs, and artistic works. Just as the law protects ownership of personal property and real estate, so too does it protect the exclusive control of intangible assets.|
|Law of Contracts|
|It can be defined an agreement between two or more parties to perform a service, provide a product or commit to an act and is enforceable by law. There are several types of contracts, and each have specific terms and conditions. The law governing the same can be defined as law of contracts added in AILET LLM Entrance Syllabus.|
|It is law which basically deals with crimes. It includes threatening, harmful, or otherwise endangering to the property, health, safety, and moral welfare of people inclusive of one’s self included in AILET Syllabus 2019.|
AILET Exam Pattern 2019
AILET BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019
- 1 hour and 30 minutes will be allotted to the aspirants to perform the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET 2019)
- The AILET question paper will be composed of multiple-choice questions.
- There is a provision of Negative Marking in AILET Entrance Exam that is for each wrong answer 0.5 mark will be deducted
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be allotted to the candidates according to AILET Exam Pattern And Syllabus.
- Total 150 questions will be there in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) while in LL.M. course, there will be 100 MCQ question (1 mark) and 1 essay type question (50 marks) on the law.
|B||General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science,|
History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
|E||Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10||10|
AILET LLM Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Law of Torts||50||50|
|Constitutional Law, Law of Contracts, Criminal Law, International Law, Property Law, Family Law and Intellectual Property Law||50||50|
AILET Ph.D. Exam Pattern 2019
- There are 100 multiple choice Objective Type Questions of one mark each which has to be answered in the OMR Sheet.
- There will be Negative Marking in AILET 2019.
- The criteria for negative marking will be based on the formula 0.25*4=1 that means per wrong answer 0.25 Marks will be deducted.
- Therefore, four wrong answers will lead to deduction of 1 Mark.
Procedure To Download The AILET Syllabus 2019:
Candidates can download the All India Law Entrance Test Syllabus 2019 with the help of below stated some simple and easy guidelines:
- First of all, you have to visit the national law university Delhi that nludelhi.ac.in for NLU Delhi AILET Syllabus 2019.
- On the home page of official web portal, you have to select “AILET Admissions 2019” link given at the left side of the page for NLU AILET Syllabus 2019.
- After tapping the above said link, a new page will appear on your screen and you have to hit on appropriate link for Syllabus of AILET 2019.
- All India Law Entrance Exam Syllabus will appear on your screen in PDF format.
- You are advised to go through AILET LLM Syllabus 2019 carefully and also download the AILET Entrance Syllabus.
- At last, you are advised to take a print out of the AILET Syllabus 2019 and start your exam preparation accordingly.
All India Law Entrance Test:
AILET is a national level exam which is conducted by National Law University, Delhi every year. The All India Law Entrance Test is a gateway to grant admission to eligible candidates in National Law University, Delhi.
Qualified aspirants in the AILET 2019 exam will get admission into UG & PG law courses such as B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D professional courses. So after successfully applying against AILET 2019 notification, candidates can start their preparation with the help of AILET Syllabi given above.
Directly Get Entrance Exam Hall Ticket: AILET Admit Card
Candidates who want to fetch more information regarding the AILET Syllabus 2019 are advised to visit the official link of the National Law University, Delhi. Also you are advised to bookmark our web portal (ww.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL+D to get all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AILET Result||AILET Answer Key|
|Top 10 Law Colleges in Mumbai||Top 10 Law Colleges In India|
|Top Law Colleges in Delhi||Law Jobs|
|Maths Formulas PDF||LAW Entrance Exam|